Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse - What office is processing yours, if you don't mind?

I don't really know. The receipt for the EAD just says the National Service Center.

What is your local office? Where you went for the biometrics (ie NYC, Seattle, St. Paul etc.)

Edited by Yardiewife

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey finesse...how r things ?

Tam..u know mi love u same way...duppy r live :lol:

jengs..mi wid Gill pon dah one yah..dem no have no consideration a weather...u control di weather ? ..kiss teet

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jengs..mi wid Gill pon dah one yah..dem no have no consideration a weather...u control di weather ? ..kiss teet

Oh Kimkim...mi really sarry fi hear deh spewing (sp?) still ah guh wan! Yuh tell deh people dem at work yet! Dem eidda tink yuh ave wan wickid stomach flu or yuh preggy! Please put deh band on...I sincerely hope that ish works! When yuh ah guh back tuh deh doctor?

Love ya still even wid yuh likkle pukey pukey self! :luv::luv::luv:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

So..oonuh want hear something...

yesdieh mi get home..hubby cook and share out mi dinna fi mi....Kimora got her shower, and hubby mek some ginger tea fi mi, put up mi foot inna di couch..turn down di radio (cyant function if di radio nah play) and him rub mi belly till mi drop asleep...den him carry mi go put inna di bed...and keep Kimora til him ready fi come a him bed...how sweet of him....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't really know. The receipt for the EAD just says the National Service Center.

What is your local office? Where you went for the biometrics (ie NYC, Seattle, St. Paul etc.)

milwaukee

Timeline

Oh Kimkim...mi really sarry fi hear deh spewing (sp?) still ah guh wan! Yuh tell deh people dem at work yet! Dem eidda tink yuh ave wan wickid stomach flu or yuh preggy! Please put deh band on...I sincerely hope that ish works! When yuh ah guh back tuh deh doctor?

Love ya still even wid yuh likkle pukey pukey self! :luv::luv::luv:

Gill

hahaaa...Gilli..dis tek mi energy...yea mi did affi tell dem...mi lef work early 2 day last week and tek off thur, fri, and monday....doc a tell mi fi try Zofran and being SICK is a good ting.."things r developing right" ...kissteet

Timeline
:crying::wacko::angry::o .......I just received an email from Consularkingst@state.gov.......I could just scream......cry......but none of that will help.......SO I patiently continue to ride this storm out.......They told me not to anticipate an interview date until April or May.......if I knew how to cuss in Patios.....I sure would be expelling a few words at the NVC myself........Sorry I had to vent a little.......Love Ya All!

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Timeline

Hang tight Shrewdie...the devil is a liar...and you are NOT stupid!! Take your time, give him the benefit of a doubt and keep your ears & eyes OPEN!!!

Love you and you are in my prayers Chica!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

Gill-

I want to be you when I grow up :) :)

God has his hand upon you and all that you take care of!

Thank you!

Shrewdie,

God's hands are large and the almighty has his hands on you too Sweets! Seriously Shrewdie, that volunteer work that you do leaves me in awe! You are a wonderful example of what is possible when you live by his word and guidance. He won't steer you wrong Baby Gurl!

Stay strong and in faith

Blessed (L) ,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

we cool. hubby had biometrics 1/31....waiting for EAD. he is tired of shoveling snow...it is quite the laughing matter between us as i'm sure you can imagine.

Timeline

milwaukee

Here is a link to all Milwaukee members:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...sort_order=desc

You can check their timelines.

Here is a link to some reviews on Milwaukee (just choose it from the drop down list):

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php

And try doing a search with “Milwaukee” and “ead”…that might give you some info.

Hope that helps you get some answers :)

Timeline
:crying::wacko::angry::o .......I just received an email from Consularkingst@state.gov.......I could just scream......cry......but none of that will help.......SO I patiently continue to ride this storm out.......They told me not to anticipate an interview date until April or May.......if I knew how to cuss in Patios.....I sure would be expelling a few words at the NVC myself........Sorry I had to vent a little.......Love Ya All!

WHATTTTTT!! Tonya, Baby Gurl...please do not let this beat you! Take a minute T. and look back at how far you have come!! Yea, I agree it's JACKED-UP and a big pissa Phockery dat dem cyan't schedule your date before April or May. But, you have managed to crawl, scrap and get through the last TEN MONTHS!!!!! WOW!!! T., I give you so much credit. You are so much stronger than you know!

And your love for Hubby is stronger than 2 likkle fenky fenky months!!! Look at what the two of you have gone through arready! Don't let this be your undoing!!

Your time soon come...I promise you that! It is on the horizon! Plus, honestly T. if I had to do it all over again I would have done a CR1/IR1. The ten tons of running around you have to do on a K1 is worth waiting the extra time and doing the IR/CR1. When he gets here...gurl the BULK of your USCIS madness will be at a minimum!

So keep the faith, Chica. Trust me when Hubby gets here this last year will seem like a horrible nightmare...IN THE PAST!! And 2years from now when you and Hubby are going strong, snuggled in bed together you WILL LAUGH about these days!! "Memba when I used to call you BAWLING...hahahahaha :lol::lol:"

Love ya,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Finesse ~ Here is the ultimate link...I finally found it...from the USCIS themselves... https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/officeProc...lectedOffice=45

I don't know how much stock to put into this and how accurate it really is (it's the government ya know) but hopefully it give you an idea

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

milwaukee

Here is a link to all Milwaukee members:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...sort_order=desc

You can check their timelines.

Here is a link to some reviews on Milwaukee (just choose it from the drop down list):

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php

And try doing a search with “Milwaukee” and “ead”…that might give you some info.

Hope that helps you get some answers :)

oh, that's great...thanks.

Timeline

we cool. hubby had biometrics 1/31....waiting for EAD. he is tired of shoveling snow...it is quite the laughing matter between us as i'm sure you can imagine.

DATS SOO NICE...yea girl i know...wi only affi dig the car out for right now ..but i can imagine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.