Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Along those lines this baby momma is pregnant again and texted me and said the baby is his. He has practically no contact with this woman. I dont think he is cheating on me. but here is the question. How did this woman get my number? and she "marsh has a new baby on the way he will never love you how he loves me"

now, let it be known she is very loose. I do not think he has cheated on me. BUT..how did she get my number?? AND she made reference to something personal he and I did..how could she possibly know that?

Guys, I dont know what to do!

How do you KNOW he has almost no contact with her?

One possible explanation is that she went through his phone, but if he has no contact with her hmmm...

I would ask him. And listen VERY carefully to how he answers and what his 'theory' is....

listening to how he answers is the key!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

*********WEDNESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Good Mawning Yardie Fam!

HAPPY HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!! :devil:

Too all the Fam on the east coast and midwest I hope you weathered the storm alright last night! Hang on Spring is right around the corner! :whistle:

Have a wonderful day and walk good!

Bless,

Gill

P.S.- The chuckle today is pretty heavy patois...please let me know if you need translations ;)

Miss Ivy In Deh Court

A Jamaican country prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand --- a frail, grandmotherly, elderly woman named Miss Ivy. He approached her and asked "Miss Ivy, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes me nuh yu Missa Williams. Me know yuh since yu ah young bwoy an quite frankly, yu ah one big disappointment. Yu lie, yu use fe tief bokkle and bruk people shap; yu gie yu wife bun, yu manipulate people an talk su-su pan dem behine dem back. Yuh tink say yu a big shat, an yu nuh know say yu a go come to nutten. Dat fool-fool brains yu ave mek yu a two-bit papa pusha. Yes, me know yu - yu liad, good fe nutten...."

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what to do, he pointed across the room and asked "Miss Ivy, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why, yes mi do. Mi know Missa Bradley since 'im was a bwoy, too. Mi use to put on ‘im nappy wen 'im piss it up. An 'im too is a real disappointment. 'Im lazy, 'im a batty man, 'im a drunk areaddy, an 'im caan build a normal relationship wid woman-cause a battyman sinting. 'Im law practice is de wos inna de entiya Parish. Not fe mention 'im cheat pan 'im wife wid tree diffrent man. 'Im ongle married dat nice lady cause 'im no waan people fe know say 'im like man. Yes, me know 'im."

The defense attorney was also surprised and shocked. At this point, the judge brought the courtroom to silence, called both counselors to the bench, and in a very quiet voice said, "If any a oonu axe har if she know me, oonu a go a jail fe contempt."

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning!

Sunnyja – Safe travels! Enjoy :dance:

Classy – Thanks for the hugs :)

Shrewdy – I am glad that you talked to your husband and that you seemed to get the answers you were looking for. Just remember to walk through this relationship with your eyes and ears open. Next time the women calls…don’t even entertain her foolishness. :no:

Timeline
First and foremost - mi ah put it out deh...mi is asways one ah di duppy dem...unnu nuh hav nuh love fi mi :cry::cry: mi ongle come out at night :lol: (like the freaks...)

thud.gif Ah lie!!! Mi cyaan believe dat :no:

:lol: We love ya same way! Even if yuh a duppy some of da time :yes:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the work authorization from the time of the biometrics?

well if you look at my timeline it took a little over a month for mike to get his....and i know some people it has taken 2 plus months to get it....

Timeline
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the work authorization from the time of the biometrics?

well if you look at my timeline it took a little over a month for mike to get his....and i know some people it has taken 2 plus months to get it....

I think it really depends on your local office and its procedures and how long it takes for that office specifically to process. I know back in 2006 hubby had his bio appt. on the 2nd we were approved for EAD on the 7th and recieved the card on the 11th. So it took 9 days. Very unusual for most offices but not unusual at the time for ours.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay, so like i stated yesterday, i was 45 minutes late in picking up my son, due to the snowstorm. gave myself an extra 10 minutes to get to the school. I get there and one other child is there besides my son. before that i'm in the car thinking i don't have a number for the school after 4pm. the secretaries go home, so i could call them and let them know i'm on my way. i get there sign a form saying i owe $10.00 for picking him up late. i had no problem doing that.

the school secretary calls me this morning. stating that the people in the afterschool program "have other things to do after 6:30" and they should have taken my son to the precint (but no yah not because they don't have cars and don't want to have to go there and then go home) and she's "not concerned about me, but those on her staff" I mean really. I hate it when people want to throw remarks at me, then they get upset when I give it back. If u can give it, then take it point blank. Why does everyone want to be cute. if she had stuck to the facts it would have been cool. the facts were simple. I arrived late and they had no number to contact me (or so they claim but they didn't call the house or my job, which is what they should have done) at his old school i would come home and their number would be on my caller id.) and I had no number to contact them. Someone from the school called me back after we hung up on each other and gave me the teacher's cellphone numbers. I shouldn't have their personal cellphone numbers. the school should leave the office open, or maybe it's just me.

just a little pissed

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay, so like i stated yesterday, i was 45 minutes late in picking up my son, due to the snowstorm. gave myself an extra 10 minutes to get to the school. I get there and one other child is there besides my son. before that i'm in the car thinking i don't have a number for the school after 4pm. the secretaries go home, so i could call them and let them know i'm on my way. i get there sign a form saying i owe $10.00 for picking him up late. i had no problem doing that.

the school secretary calls me this morning. stating that the people in the afterschool program "have other things to do after 6:30" and they should have taken my son to the precint (but no yah not because they don't have cars and don't want to have to go there and then go home) and she's "not concerned about me, but those on her staff" I mean really. I hate it when people want to throw remarks at me, then they get upset when I give it back. If u can give it, then take it point blank. Why does everyone want to be cute. if she had stuck to the facts it would have been cool. the facts were simple. I arrived late and they had no number to contact me (or so they claim but they didn't call the house or my job, which is what they should have done) at his old school i would come home and their number would be on my caller id.) and I had no number to contact them. Someone from the school called me back after we hung up on each other and gave me the teacher's cellphone numbers. I shouldn't have their personal cellphone numbers. the school should leave the office open, or maybe it's just me.

just a little pissed

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTT!!! :angry::angry: Oh Hell NO!!!! Are they for real!?!?!?! Dem lucky it was only you that was late!!! My aftercare center had 10 kids waiting when I got there 5 minutes before they normally close!!! The supervisor just laughed and said it's gonna be a late one b/c trains are stuck and the weather...blah blah blah!!

Not fuh nuttin', but unfortunately that is the career they chose to get into and yes days like yesterday do occur and they should expect that! In addition, your dyam right that they should have a staff cellphone number for you to call. God forbid something happens and the person's cell phone # you have doesn't work there anymore!

Mi Jengy yuh good...mi hope yuh LACE deh ooman! I WISH DEM WOULDDA DROP OFF YUH PICKNEY WITH THE COPS!!! That + no attempt to contact you first has LAWSUIT all over it!! Please tell deh dyam outta horder ooman DAT fuh mi next time!!!! She needs to check her penal codes!!!!

Ohhhhhh that makes me VEX!!!!! Is wah deh hell she tink yuh were doing...sipping Apple Martinis at deh bloodclaat 40/40 club and chillin!!!!!! B)

She mussi ave wan teleporting machine fi reach home...cause anyone dat step outside inna NYC yesterday would have known it was a slow-go commute home!!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSS* serious dutty kissteet* Cha

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill,

U feel me, and if she had just approached me a different way, it would have been all good. Or better yet if she didn't call me at all and not upset me.

I laced her, then she says she didn't call me for it to turn confrontational. whatever, if u don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

*off topic*

mr jengles still has not gotten the title for his car. its been 7 months. supposedly kingston is doing a rush, but that was almost 3 weeks ago. Has this happened to anyone's else's SO's.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Hey. you arent prying. That is something I asked him over and over. It wasnt something personal. I mean it was..but it could have happened between two people, not specifically us. It was something that I kept asking about several times and I know when he is lying adn he wasnt lying. Besides I dont think it was something he would tell just from the fact that it would have been more private for him than for me.

I am just a girl in need of a savior. I am a girl that believes in the promises her Lord made. I am not going to wear blinders, but I choose trust. Thats all I can do right now.

I think that`s wonderful.....I hope and pray that he is worthy of you

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*off topic* could no one in the NYC area have told me about the snowstorm outside??????

Gilly....Kimmy...phatmadam....?????????????? I have no words for ya'll none at all....I was 45 minutes late in picking up my son....these people can't drive...everyone driving or should i say not driving at all...

ahhahaa..hush mi luv..no bodda bex..u know di brain a di nex in line fi spill..ahahaha...bwoy..mi go a CVS fi go buy one a dem band ting dere and walk right out w/o it :help: ppl si snow flakes dem go crazy....hate being on the road wid dem

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.