Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hug-3.gif

Here's a hug for everyone. I know some of us could use one.

Thank Classy,

I could use that hug tonight :( ...I got your PM. Sorry I haven't responded yet. Just trying to fight off my newest demon!

I shout you back tomorrow! What is FOR YOU SHALL NOT GO PAST YOU!!!

Thanks again Chica much love & blessing ALWAYS, (L):luv:(L):luv:(L)

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Along those lines this baby momma is pregnant again and texted me and said the baby is his. He has practically no contact with this woman. I dont think he is cheating on me. but here is the question. How did this woman get my number? and she "marsh has a new baby on the way he will never love you how he loves me"

now, let it be known she is very loose. I do not think he has cheated on me. BUT..how did she get my number?? AND she made reference to something personal he and I did..how could she possibly know that?

Guys, I dont know what to do!

How do you KNOW he has almost no contact with her?

One possible explanation is that she went through his phone, but if he has no contact with her hmmm...

I would ask him. And listen VERY carefully to how he answers and what his 'theory' is....

Lord, help me! Literally. I dont KNOW. but I dont think he does. I will let you guys know.

Thanks for the prayers. I need them.

you have gotten good advice...and for all u know someone gave her your number. I know I'm in mr jengles phone like three times under wifey and babes etc.... so it would be real easy to get a number for me. just ask...you know your husband and i'm sure know when he fumbling. and if she call again...just mention two words "DNA TEST" hmmm it's a real popular subject today.

Thanks guys. God is so good in bringing us all together..no matter what the need of the moment is.

I talked to him, the hub. a real calm convo. Basically all he said is he doesnt know how she got the number and there is no way that baby is his. It was a short convo b/c I had a meeting, but I totally believe him.

He was pretty vex bout how she gonna call his wife and make her uncomfortable.

I talked to him about getting the first baby's name changed and I think we are. I have no problem with him loving the girl, but that mother has no need having any legal tie to me or mine. ya know?

Thank each and every one of you for the prayers and please dont stop! Satan LOVES to come after me and all I touch! Satan sucks and he does not impress me in the least.

Gill-

I want to be you when I grow up :) :)

God has his hand upon you and all that you take care of!

Thank you!

Along those lines this baby momma is pregnant again and texted me and said the baby is his. He has practically no contact with this woman. I dont think he is cheating on me. but here is the question. How did this woman get my number? and she "marsh has a new baby on the way he will never love you how he loves me"

now, let it be known she is very loose. I do not think he has cheated on me. BUT..how did she get my number?? AND she made reference to something personal he and I did..how could she possibly know that?

One possible explanation is that she went through his phone, but if he has no contact with her hmmm...

I would ask him. And listen VERY carefully to how he answers and what his 'theory' is....

Lord, help me! Literally. I dont KNOW. but I dont think he does. I will let you guys know.

Thanks for the prayers. I need them.

Hang tight Shrewdie...the devil is a liar...and you are NOT stupid!! Take your time, give him the benefit of a doubt and keep your ears & eyes OPEN!!!

Love you and you are in my prayers Chica!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hug-3.gif

Thank Classy,

I could use that hug tonight :( ...I got your PM. Sorry I haven't responded yet. Just trying to fight off my newest demon!

I shout you back tomorrow! What is FOR YOU SHALL NOT GO PAST YOU!!!

Thanks again Chica much love & blessing ALWAYS, (L):luv:(L):luv:(L)

Gill

Awww hush sweetie, you worry about you. My pm was just so we could laugh at that situation. :devil: You are in my prayers. :luv:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I put my vote in tonight.... "Obama" I'm heading to Jamaica in the morning, so everybody have a great week.....

nice!!!! im jel!!! :) have fun and some sugar cane and a rum punch fi mi

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
I would love to come to florida...but first me have to decide what worse being buried under by snow or have the house lifted off me. lol what a calamity....

Well you can come to Cali. It was over 80 today!! :thumbs::dance: Finally we are back to normal weather. It was frickin cold round these parts for awhile 30-40's at night. I know thats not much to yall, but damn cold to us LA folks! I thought I was gonna go mad when i had to walk out to work in the morning in that cold. Dang fingers turning purple :angry:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hug-3.gif

Ditto.

I hope everyone up north stay warm today. My job and schools are two hours delayed today so I'm going back to bed :sleepy:

Thanks guys. God is so good in bringing us all together..no matter what the need of the moment is.

I talked to him, the hub. a real calm convo. Basically all he said is he doesnt know how she got the number and there is no way that baby is his. It was a short convo b/c I had a meeting, but I totally believe him.

I talked to him about getting the first baby's name changed and I think we are. I have no problem with him loving the girl, but that mother has no need having any legal tie to me or mine. ya know?

Thank each and every one of you for the prayers and please dont stop! Satan LOVES to come after me and all I touch! Satan sucks and he does not impress me in the least.

Don't answer if you feel I'm prying, but what about the thing that occurred between you and him that she told you about?

How did she know about that?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

JAEnglishGirl - your kids are sooo handsome...love the new pictures.

Thank you!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

I am in agreement with this.

The only way for her to know personal things about you (a big no no in my book) and have your phone number would be if they were in contact somehow.

During his explanation, Pay attention to what your HEAD is telling you as well as your heart.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I want to ask a quick question.

Why is it so difficult to get a visa interview in Kingston? How many visa interviews are going on monthly? I have been in the Phillipines thread and they give out interviews a whole lot faster and more frequently than JA. The Phillipines is way bigger that Ja and is a high fraud country too. They even have an appointment website where you can look up your interview and medical appointment. Why does Ja have to make it so difficult? :angry::angry: What is so special about them? :protest::protest::protest:

I see people here who have had their case completed 2 months ago and still have not gotten an interview date. Are they purposefully trying to torture people and keep loved ones apart? (sighs and exhales):diablo::diablo: I am so disgusted. protest: :protest: :protest

I fell off the podium. I am getting up and brushing myself off :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: ... Ihear you Chica!! I found that too! Especially those countries that give visas the SAME DAMN DAY!!! What's up with that!!!!! Why do we have to wait pon blinking 'Airpac' or whatevea to give bring us a visa! There needs to be more uniformity throughout the Embassy interview and visa process!

Yes and no. Have you read about some of these embassies? It would be great if they all were uniform in a good way. Some of those other embassies are so strict they make the JA embassy look like Disneyland!!!!

Tonks...No disrespect to Mrs. Clinton, but mi wonda if she ah go bawl fi win Ohio and Texas, since all her eggs are now in those baskets.

Aaron said that another winning point for Obama is that most men don't want to be ruled by a woman.

Nice sexist comment!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hug-3.gif

Ditto.

I hope everyone up north stay warm today. My job and schools are two hours delayed today so I'm going back to bed :sleepy:

:lol::lol::lol: ...sweet dreams

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Don't answer if you feel I'm prying, but what about the thing that occurred between you and him that she told you about?

How did she know about that?

Hey. you arent prying. That is something I asked him over and over. It wasnt something personal. I mean it was..but it could have happened between two people, not specifically us. It was something that I kept asking about several times and I know when he is lying adn he wasnt lying. Besides I dont think it was something he would tell just from the fact that it would have been more private for him than for me.

I am just a girl in need of a savior. I am a girl that believes in the promises her Lord made. I am not going to wear blinders, but I choose trust. Thats all I can do right now.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.