Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I want to ask a quick question.

Why is it so difficult to get a visa interview in Kingston? How many visa interviews are going on monthly? I have been in the Phillipines thread and they give out interviews a whole lot faster and more frequently than JA. The Phillipines is way bigger that Ja and is a high fraud country too. They even have an appointment website where you can look up your interview and medical appointment. Why does Ja have to make it so difficult? :angry::angry: What is so special about them? :protest::protest::protest:

I see people here who have had their case completed 2 months ago and still have not gotten an interview date. Are they purposefully trying to torture people and keep loved ones apart? (sighs and exhales):diablo::diablo: I am so disgusted. protest: :protest: :protest

I fell off the podium. I am getting up and brushing myself off :lol::lol:

My dear, they have not a care in the world. I was wondering why the H-E-double hockey sticks, they were closed for on Feb. 8th; Ash Wednesday was Feb. 6th!!! I just think that they don't care...the way how them so laid back at the embassy, mi jus waan slap dem into shape. We can only hope and pray that they get their act together or that we find an outlet to voice our complaints and concerns about what is going on in Kingston.

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
First and foremost - mi ah put it out deh...mi is asways one ah di duppy dem...unnu nuh hav nuh love fi mi :cry::cry: mi ongle come out at night :lol: (like the freaks...)

Claire you're correct. When NVC scheduled my interview (God answered my prayer because it was on a Friday), nyseness sound the alarm and point out seh interviews were usually only tues/thurs. When I called NVC, dem put mi inna mi place an' seh ah dem schedule di interview so mi nuh fi follow wah embassy have pon dem website.

Gill - mi dear, mi sarry fi si wah di crosses ooman ah put yuh tru...nuttin caan 'top yuh blessings, suh mek she gwaani gwaani, she caan 'top dis. what is fi yuh, caan be un-fi yuh! Mi neva know seh fadda caan pick up birth certificate; ah mussi one new rule or something because my fadda always go pick up mi BC dem. Right before Aaron and I got married, he got ah bag a copy ah mi BC fi mi - mi nuh knoa if ah because mi madda did live yah and him was mi primary caregiver.

Kimmy - hush yah mi dear; before yuh know it, it ova...mi sistah ah have a warm time wid fi har pregnancy too. sometime she caan keep nuttin down and she ah 8 months. Nuh mind, it soon done.

Shrewdie - you are going to have to talk to your husband about this one. As claire said, don't go in an accusing manner, but you definitely need to address this, because it is truly troubling. She is trying to make trouble, but your instincts are telling you something...

Tam Tam duppy we luv you same way (L):luv:(L):luv:(F)(L)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Along those lines this baby momma is pregnant again and texted me and said the baby is his. He has practically no contact with this woman. I dont think he is cheating on me. but here is the question. How did this woman get my number? and she "marsh has a new baby on the way he will never love you how he loves me"

now, let it be known she is very loose. I do not think he has cheated on me. BUT..how did she get my number?? AND she made reference to something personal he and I did..how could she possibly know that?

Guys, I dont know what to do!

How do you KNOW he has almost no contact with her?

One possible explanation is that she went through his phone, but if he has no contact with her hmmm...

I would ask him. And listen VERY carefully to how he answers and what his 'theory' is....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why is it so difficult to get a visa interview in Kingston? How many visa interviews are going on monthly? I have been in the Phillipines thread and they give out interviews a whole lot faster and more frequently than JA. The Phillipines is way bigger that Ja and is a high fraud country too. They even have an appointment website where you can look up your interview and medical appointment. Why does Ja have to make it so difficult? :angry::angry: What is so special about them? :protest::protest::protest:

I see people here who have had their case completed 2 months ago and still have not gotten an interview date. Are they purposefully trying to torture people and keep loved ones apart? (sighs and exhales):diablo::diablo: I am so disgusted. protest: :protest: :protest

My dear, they have not a care in the world. I was wondering why the H-E-double hockey sticks, they were closed for on Feb. 8th; Ash Wednesday was Feb. 6th!!! I just think that they don't care...the way how them so laid back at the embassy, mi jus waan slap dem into shape. We can only hope and pray that they get their act together or that we find an outlet to voice our complaints and concerns about what is going on in Kingston.

The other question I have is...Who are the employees there? Are they Jamaicans or Americans or a mixture of both. I had my K-1 interview way back in 1986, so that is a distant memory. It was so different waaay back then.

Claire

Lata y'all, I going across the street to my sister to watch American Idol.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

The other question I have is...Who are the employees there? Are they Jamaicans or Americans or a mixture of both. I had my K-1 interview way back in 1986, so that is a distant memory. It was so different waaay back then.

Claire

It's a mixture of both. When we had our interview, the first set of windows, Section A where you give in your documents were all Jamaicans. Section B, where Aaron did the fingerprint, it was a Hispanic man (more than likely a naturalized citizen) and then the consular officers (Section C) were American.

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Along those lines this baby momma is pregnant again and texted me and said the baby is his. He has practically no contact with this woman. I dont think he is cheating on me. but here is the question. How did this woman get my number? and she "marsh has a new baby on the way he will never love you how he loves me"

now, let it be known she is very loose. I do not think he has cheated on me. BUT..how did she get my number?? AND she made reference to something personal he and I did..how could she possibly know that?

One possible explanation is that she went through his phone, but if he has no contact with her hmmm...

I would ask him. And listen VERY carefully to how he answers and what his 'theory' is....

Lord, help me! Literally. I dont KNOW. but I dont think he does. I will let you guys know.

Thanks for the prayers. I need them.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Lord, help me! Literally. I dont KNOW. but I dont think he does. I will let you guys know.

Adding my prayers to the list.....I hope there's a simple explanation....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Adding my prayers to the list.....I hope there's a simple explanation....

Ditto...

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you have gotten good advice...and for all u know someone gave her your number. I know I'm in mr jengles phone like three times under wifey and babes etc.... so it would be real easy to get a number for me. just ask...you know your husband and i'm sure know when he fumbling. and if she call again...just mention two words "DNA TEST" hmmm it's a real popular subject today.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

*off topic* could no one in the NYC area have told me about the snowstorm outside??????

Gilly....Kimmy...phatmadam....?????????????? I have no words for ya'll none at all....I was 45 minutes late in picking up my son....these people can't drive...everyone driving or should i say not driving at all...

Timeline

barack.jpg

So the big man is projected to win Va. & District of Columbia!!! Go Obama!

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline
*off topic* could no one in the NYC area have told me about the snowstorm outside??????

Gilly....Kimmy...phatmadam....?????????????? I have no words for ya'll none at all....I was 45 minutes late in picking up my son....these people can't drive...everyone driving or should i say not driving at all...

Hush Ms. Jengles...y'all need to come down to FL, though we are under Tornado Watch for the night - these blasted storms

I like that picture....for some reason i think it shows his strength

I saw it and had to use it in my post...He is just cleaning up! Mi proud ah him

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline

Hush Ms. Jengles...y'all need to come down to FL, though we are under Tornado Watch for the night - these blasted storms

I would love to come to florida...but first me have to decide what worse being buried under by snow or have the house lifted off me. lol what a calamity....

Timeline

I would love to come to florida...but first me have to decide what worse being buried under by snow or have the house lifted off me. lol what a calamity....

:lol: plus, nuff of the companies don't give hurricane days, like there are snow days up north. If a hurricane come through and you are unable to work, there is a strong possibility that if you want to be paid, you have to choose these days as vacation days. It was such an uproar with Hurricane Wilma which had most of us out of work for a week when some government workers had to use their vacation days to cover the days missed. So sad!

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.