Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Jengs..dat is exciting...see everything works out !!

Hey Jamie...thank you I'm gonna try that band...i'm sooo freaking weak I don't know what to do with myself...

Yes...the band...I've heard about that band!! My friend who had a horrible baby sickness like yuh Kimmy got it and it didn't stop completely...but it did lessen it alot!

Is it worse than with Kimora?

Love ya,

Gill

yeah girl..much worse than Kimora...no comparison

That must mean you are having a boy...trouble already! :whistle::innocent:

You're dead on Jamie!!! :thumbs: That's why I asked!! I watched a show that stated Boy pregnancies are so much worse for women because the body has to adjust to hormones that it has never had to deal wid in a large dose! Like testosterone (sp). They did say that by the middle of 2nd tri...it will level out! Gurl, there is hope on the horizon!!

Tang tight Chica!!

Gill

Well, if a one boy great...cause ..chu mi no greedy dis a it..no blasted more...NOPE !!! not going tru dis ya again

Kimmyyyyyyyyyy hush poor thing...

I have a son (he's 4 now)...I had morning sickness for the ENTIRE PREGNANCY up until the day I had him. I only gained 3 pounds. It was WORSE the first 5 months, but the said it would stop and tried to put me on different meds but I refused. This is what I tried sometimes is worked, but not all the time. You know the cherry or strawberry syrup, I would pick that with cold water and sip it...if that didn't work, I would cut up some ginger and boil it (don't use the powder ginger) use the fresh one.

Girl, let me tell you it was rough, I was in and out of the hospital. I didn't matter what I ate or drank it would come back up. the last 2 months of my pregnancy they told me that he was only going to be 4 pounds at birth and that scared me, so I ate every DAMN thing I could find. Even if I threw it back up or it made me sick. If I made it to an 1 or so without it coming back up I was good to go.

Wishing you the best. And all of this was while I was going to school, I think my teachers felt sorry for me. I had to sit by the door and I would get up 4 or 5 times during class. If I smelled anything, it went straight to my stomach. Funny thing is, I loved LAFFY TAFFY (bannana flavor) I ate it everyday. That never upset my stomach. Now, my son, CAN'T STAND anything sweet :whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmie, de duppy dem deh yah again. lol

HALLWAYS CLARIEY!!!! Weh had hup tuh 5 duppy inyah dis mawning!!! Deh duppy dem nosey yuh see!!! Wi need fuh start a 'Duppy' thread han mek dem guh dehso!! Oh, but dem don't write ongly read...suh dat wouldda be one dead (like duppy)thread! :lol::lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

ahahaa...and u si a only when wi start write dem come dip dem blasted nose inna wi pot...

Yuh see it!! :thumbs::lol:

Hi Nbees!!! I see you dung there!! How are you today! Gearing up for your interview??

Gill

Yes Nebesaw; how are things going with you? Join in with us and update us on your progress. Are you all ready for the interview? Will you be attendind the interview with your SO? Spill it now :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Nbees!!! I see you dung there!! How are you today! Gearing up for your interview??

Gill

Yes Nebesaw; how are things going with you? Join in with us and update us on your progress. Are you all ready for the interview? Will you be attendind the interview with your SO? Spill it now :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Lawd Clariey...yuh see wat yuh doan now...yuh scare poor Nbees aweh! :lol::lol: ...Hush she soon come back...we can be a intimidating bunch at first!! :lol: But, once yuh git tuh knoa us...yuh love us! :luv::luv:

Bless,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HALLWAYS CLARIEY!!!! Weh had hup tuh 5 duppy inyah dis mawning!!! Deh duppy dem nosey yuh see!!! Wi need fuh start a 'Duppy' thread han mek dem guh dehso!! Oh, but dem don't write ongly read...suh dat wouldda be one dead (like duppy)thread! :lol::lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

ghost.gif

The Official VJ Duppy!

Filed: Timeline
Ok, so then u go the interview and get a blue slip...for more info required. could be the dna..and she doesn't want to be found out.

It's just very suspious (sp?) to me...you've had it for all this time and last week he mentioned DNA..this week the claating ting is gone!! :unsure::whistle: C'mon...I bet she got a bridge in Brooklyn tuh sell mi tuh!

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Let me see if I can get in touch with my cousin, she went through the same thing last year (the child's mother) was doing her best to mess things up and she did...even though she signed papers for the little girl to go, she would not let her attend the interview and something else was up with the birth certificate. It all worked out in the end, his daugther is up here now, but it took almost a year for her to come. Girl, I'll pray for ya'll I tell yah some people.

Thanks Lawny...this ooman is playing wid fiya...right yah now!! SHE KNOWS it's in KJ's best interest for him to be here wid us!! It is really starting to piss mi off! Ken has had been taking care of him AGAIN, full time for 2 months now and he has already gained 8 lbs and is talking in 2-3 word sentences!! He was 2 and was talking pure gibberish before and in 40 % percentile for his age!!! #######!!! She can't or doesn't want take care of him...so LET HIM GO!!! URRRRRRRRRRGH!!! :angry:

Bless,

Gill

See, stuff like that just pissesssss me off. Girl, let me tell you what my cousin had to do, (without her fiance knowing)...she got on a flight from CA to Jamaica to talk to his daugther's mother. I just happened to be in Jamaica at the time and we drove to Westmoreland together. This woman was the most IGNORANT...person I've ever come across. She was a dancehall queen who had no time to take care of her daughter and she did not want some other woman raising her child, eventhough she could not take care of her. I told my cousin it was a waste to even try and reason with this woman, because all that was coming out of her mouth was Bcsssssss and bclattttts so, we left. A few days later she dropped the girl off at his mother's house no questions asked, only to return a few days later with police to pick her up...these were the games that she played. His daughter was living with my cousin's fiance for 8 years until the mother found out he was engaged.

My cousin didn't call me back yet, but if my memory serves me correct, I think he was approved pending something (I can't remember)...I know they gave him a letter and he went back to the embassy 2 times. Eventhough he didn't have the daugther with him, he went anyway and explained to them what was going on. He was scheduled to come back with his daugther twice and the mom messed it up. So, he had to leave Jamaica without her. It was a big mess, but in the end she gave in. It was just all unecessary. All I know is when you get the birth certificate please look it over carefully. My cousin's fiance was so nervous and in a hurry that the birthcertificate his daugther's mother gave to him had some other man's name as the father. So, yes a lot of them do play games, but stay strong (AS I KNOW YOU ARE) and don't let this CABAclaat g'yal get the best of ya'll.

and don't forget I need a wedding INVITE I'm not that far...I can just jump on the JERSEY TURNPIKE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Bless,

Gill

ghost.gif

The Official VJ Duppy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Jamie...YOU ROCK!!!! I love...love...LOVE your animations!!! :lol::lol::lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Ok, so then u go the interview and get a blue slip...for more info required. could be the dna..and she doesn't want to be found out.

It's just very suspious (sp?) to me...you've had it for all this time and last week he mentioned DNA..this week the claating ting is gone!! :unsure::whistle: C'mon...I bet she got a bridge in Brooklyn tuh sell mi tuh!

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Let me see if I can get in touch with my cousin, she went through the same thing last year (the child's mother) was doing her best to mess things up and she did...even though she signed papers for the little girl to go, she would not let her attend the interview and something else was up with the birth certificate. It all worked out in the end, his daugther is up here now, but it took almost a year for her to come. Girl, I'll pray for ya'll I tell yah some people.

Thanks Lawny...this ooman is playing wid fiya...right yah now!! SHE KNOWS it's in KJ's best interest for him to be here wid us!! It is really starting to piss mi off! Ken has had been taking care of him AGAIN, full time for 2 months now and he has already gained 8 lbs and is talking in 2-3 word sentences!! He was 2 and was talking pure gibberish before and in 40 % percentile for his age!!! #######!!! She can't or doesn't want take care of him...so LET HIM GO!!! URRRRRRRRRRGH!!! :angry:

Bless,

Gill

See, stuff like that just pissesssss me off. Girl, let me tell you what my cousin had to do, (without her fiance knowing)...she got on a flight from CA to Jamaica to talk to his daugther's mother. I just happened to be in Jamaica at the time and we drove to Westmoreland together. This woman was the most IGNORANT...person I've ever come across. She was a dancehall queen who had no time to take care of her daughter and she did not want some other woman raising her child, eventhough she could not take care of her. I told my cousin it was a waste to even try and reason with this woman, because all that was coming out of her mouth was Bcsssssss and bclattttts so, we left. A few days later she dropped the girl off at his mother's house no questions asked, only to return a few days later with police to pick her up...these were the games that she played. His daughter was living with my cousin's fiance for 8 years until the mother found out he was engaged.

My cousin didn't call me back yet, but if my memory serves me correct, I think he was approved pending something (I can't remember)...I know they gave him a letter and he went back to the embassy 2 times. Eventhough he didn't have the daugther with him, he went anyway and explained to them what was going on. He was scheduled to come back with his daugther twice and the mom messed it up. So, he had to leave Jamaica without her. It was a big mess, but in the end she gave in. It was just all unecessary. All I know is when you get the birth certificate please look it over carefully. My cousin's fiance was so nervous and in a hurry that the birthcertificate his daugther's mother gave to him had some other man's name as the father. So, yes a lot of them do play games, but stay strong (AS I KNOW YOU ARE) and don't let this CABAclaat g'yal get the best of ya'll.

and don't forget I need a wedding INVITE I'm not that far...I can just jump on the JERSEY TURNPIKE

Thanks Lawny...is like dem doan ave nuh sense!!! She has been milking Ken as a Cash cow fuh some time now!! Han she mussi cyatch hon dat hit a come tuh ah hen! She ah deh same weh...ah tell Ken dat she cayn't guh a party hennymore cause em pickney ah hold har back!! :blink::blink::blink: Mind yuh dis ain't nuh young gyal...we are deh same age!! She is actually 14 days older than mi!

When mi 'ear dat mi seh..."Bwoy she a hold har hown self BACK tuh balow wow!! Party will HALWAYS be deh...yuh ongly git a few years fuh raise yuh pickney right!" Mi jus tell Ken fuh guh git em...dis was in September...then back in November she tell Ken she miss har Baby han waan em back (wid deh $$)...My likkle KJ lost so much weight han fell back inna em bad wehs in ongly a month!! Suh Ken went han took em back once han fuh hall inna December!! Em nah give em back eiddah! Even if em haffi come hup widhout em...his brother han sister-in-law a guh tek care of KJ, til we sort dis hout han can guh fuh em!

DYAM FOOLISHNESS!! Mi doan't and cyan't rate nuh ooman dat stay suh wid har pickney!! Mi tell heverybody...Look 'ere mi pickney dem come furst...f- deh rest!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Bless,

Gill

Thanks Lawny...is like dem doan ave nuh sense!!! She has been milking Ken as a Cash cow fuh some time now!! Han she mussi cyatch hon dat hit a come tuh ah hen! She ah deh same weh...ah tell Ken dat she cayn't guh a party hennymore cause em pickney ah hold har back!! :blink::blink::blink: Mind yuh dis ain't nuh young gyal...we are deh same age!! She is actually 14 days older than mi!

When mi 'ear dat mi seh..."Bwoy she a hold har hown self BACK tuh balow wow!! Party will HALWAYS be deh...yuh ongly git a few years fuh raise yuh pickney right!" Mi jus tell Ken fuh guh git em...dis was in September...then back in November she tell Ken she miss har Baby han waan em back (wid deh $$)...My likkle KJ lost so much weight han fell back inna em bad wehs in ongly a month!! Suh Ken went han took em back once han fuh hall inna December!! Em nah give em back eiddah! Even if em haffi come hup widhout em...his brother han sister-in-law a guh tek care of KJ, til we sort dis hout han can guh fuh em!

DYAM FOOLISHNESS!! Mi doan't and cyan't rate nuh ooman dat stay suh wid har pickney!! Mi tell heverybody...Look 'ere mi pickney dem come furst...f- deh rest!

Bless,

Gill

P.S.--- Yuh guh vote yet?

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Lawd VJ a hact hup tiddeh...sarry double post!

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Jams...

Casper is usually 'friendly' mi nuh tink our duppy dem is suh kind!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whoa Gill! 3 duplicate "duppy" post...all dis talk mussi piss dem hoff :o:lol:

Jams...

Casper is usally 'friendly' mi nuh tink our duppy dem is suh kind!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gill

That is true...back to the drawing board!

Did you see the one I made for Jawi in the Stella thread? That is my ultimate fav!

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline
Whoa Gill! 3 duplicate "duppy" post...all dis talk mussi piss dem hoff :o:lol:

Jams...

Casper is usally 'friendly' mi nuh tink our duppy dem is suh kind!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gill

That is true...back to the drawing board!

Did you see the one I made for Jawi in the Stella thread? That is my ultimate fav!

NOOOO...I have to go check it out!

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill,

that is horrible, if she isn't/can't take care of him, then she should do right by him. If she was a real mother she wouldn't even have gave him up for two months.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Gill,

that is horrible, if she isn't/can't take care of him, then she should do right by him. If she was a real mother she wouldn't even have gave him up for two months.

Exactly Jengy!!! Dyam DISGUSTING!!!!!! I can't wait fi put dis whole thing han she behind us! She have deh nerve fuh seh she want em han $$$ for deh summertime!! :blink: Eh-ehhhh...she cyan kiss mi...neck! NUT AH ROSS!!!! Fuh wah...fi mek em sick han gully hegen! Nuh fi mention...mi nuh like where she live! Look I'm not a snob...but I didn't bus my claat fi ave hennyone of my boys fuh guh back a garrison!

Patience... Gurl...that's all I need... our time will come!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.