Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i'm at work, and something tells me to check my voice messages at home. i rarely do that from my job. The jamaican consulate here in nyc, called this morning. mr jengles passport was found at JFK AIRPORT and was forwarded to them.

Just wondering though, are they going to give it to you to send to Jamaica??

right , cause they are funny, this is the same consulate that gave him the travel document, makes u wonder about the record keeping. i called them back but of course didn't get an answer. they want him to come for it...so I'm going to have to see if we can work something out, if I can get it.

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i'm at work, and something tells me to check my voice messages at home. i rarely do that from my job. The jamaican consulate here in nyc, called this morning. mr jengles passport was found at JFK AIRPORT and was forwarded to them.

I am so happy for you guys :dance::dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Hey Guys good morning to you all. Have not been on-line a lot these past few days. Been working like crazy and trying not to obsess about Mike's RFE. Waiting for the new one to come in the mail from him. I am trying my best to stay away from VJ, because it is like an obsession and I get more and more depressed when I log on and see people getting their interview dates and having their interviews and I am stuck waiting to reply to the RFE.

Mind you, I am very happy and supportive of all who have had progress with their cases, but at the same time I am a little down in the dumps cause I miss Mike so much and I'm not trying to plan a trip to see him. I am trying to conserve my funds because I know that when he comes, it's gonna take a while for him to get used to the place and find a job.

I love you all so much and that you for all the sincere support that all have proveded in one way or the other.

Sorry for the vent.

(((((Hugs to Claire)))). Your approval will soon come :thumbs:

Thanks SJB. This is what I was missing these past couple of days. You guys make me feel so loved. :blush::blush: Thanks a million you guys. :luv:

I am sitting here at work reading you guys posts and just feeling so overwhelmed right now, I am actually teary-eyed :crying::crying: I have no-one to talk to who understands what or how I am feeling. Well......

Hey Claire.....

I am patiently waiting like you.......We were approved 12/13/07 and still waiting for a date.....However, just a bit of info......We got an RFE due to a date on one of his places of living.......I listed since the age of 17 not 16......but they told me that #20 was wrong.....I again changed it.......and sent it back in.....it only cost us 2 weeks.......but that could have been the difference between a Feb date and March date....

Hopefully good news will come soon!

Peace & Love,

Tonya

Thanks Tonya for your concern. I really appreciate your concern. Has your case been completed? How was your visit to Ja? I hope you had a great time. :thumbs:

right , cause they are funny, this is the same consulate that gave him the travel document, makes u wonder about the record keeping. i called them back but of course didn't get an answer. they want him to come for it...so I'm going to have to see if we can work something out, if I can get it.

Tell them you'll get a letter from him authorizing you to pick it up signed by a JP in Jamaica....That might just work!!

they just called, they will send the passport to the kingston passport office for his retrevial.

Thank goodness for that!!!

Lawd it come like unu have nine life tuh rass!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
they just called, they will send the passport to the kingston passport office for his retrevial.

That is SUPER!!!!!! I hope he gets his rass back home soon and hold on tight to that passport :devil::devil::lol:

Timeline

Tell them you'll get a letter from him authorizing you to pick it up signed by a JP in Jamaica....That might just work!!

Thank goodness for that!!!

Lawd it come like unu have nine life tuh rass!

JA is that your other son? They are both so cute. You make beautiful babies. I hope you are planning to have a girl soon. :yes::yes::lol::lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am just getting caught up that he won Maine today as well (took Mom out for her birthday). No disrespect to Mrs. Michelle Obama, but her husband is a serious piece of eye candy... :devil:

barack-obama.jpg

Haha yes he is! :thumbs: Whats funny is my mom swears he looks like my husband! At first I was like :unsure: , but now I do see the resemblence. He's a really handsome man. I love his wife though and I love the affection they show for one another, you can tell that he is into his wife. Whenever they show affection, he dang near has his hand on her butt!!haha, now thats a brutha for yuh!! haha LOVE IT!!

That is SOOOO true!! Good looking Guy...love his lips (the words coming out aren't too bad either!! ;) ) He had an interview on BET some time back and the interviewer HAD THE NERVE TO ASK HIM why he didn't marry a white woman!? He laughed and was like "Have you seen my WIFE!?!?! She is FINE!!!!" I just loved that. You fall in love with whoever you fall in love with! For someone to expect that he marry a certain type of woman, because he is an interracial child, raised by his White mom...just pissed me off!!

Michelle Obama is going to be on CNN tonight with Larry King at 9pm! I love her :luv: ...talk about holding it down!!! I would love to see her as first lady!!! Their daughters are SOOOOO cute too! :luv:

Bless,

Gill

I have a lot of respect for her as well. I shall be watching her on CNN tonight. I read a piece they did on her is the Wall Street Journal this morning, she is such an intelligent woman and it was awesome to read that her advice to Barack carry more weight than the political veterans that he has around him. I am looking forward to the interview tonight :thumbs:

JAEnglish, your sons are too sweet! Love the pic...

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

:dancing: :joy: Jengles, that is wonderful news...

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline
Hey Guys good morning to you all. Have not been on-line a lot these past few days. Been working like crazy and trying not to obsess about Mike's RFE. Waiting for the new one to come in the mail from him. I am trying my best to stay away from VJ, because it is like an obsession and I get more and more depressed when I log on and see people getting their interview dates and having their interviews and I am stuck waiting to reply to the RFE.

Mind you, I am very happy and supportive of all who have had progress with their cases, but at the same time I am a little down in the dumps cause I miss Mike so much and I'm not trying to plan a trip to see him. I am trying to conserve my funds because I know that when he comes, it's gonna take a while for him to get used to the place and find a job.

I love you all so much and that you for all the sincere support that all have proveded in one way or the other.

Sorry for the vent.

Claire - nuh fret, your time soon come. I never told you all this (I wish I found VJ before I made this decision), I had used a lawyer when I filed for Aaron and my dear, you wouldn't want to see the emails I would send their a$$e$. Since they were our Choice of Agent, they received the request to send the DS-230. Yuh knoa seh di ole fart dem siddung pon di form fi almost 4 weeks before dem sen' out di paperwork mi gi dem from how much months before!! :angry: Now mi can look back pon dem times deh and nuh get so mad since Aaron deh yah, but dem an' dem foolishness cost mi and mi man 2 months. Mek mi tell yuh, ah nuh di ongle ting dem do wrong - mi did fill out di Affidavit of Support form from when, but dem tell mi nuh date it since dem wi do it when it requested fah, di ole eeediat dem never put een di date before dem sen' it off. Afta mi find VJ, ah mi start email and call dem fi tell dem wah dem need fi look out fa nex'. Mi wish mi did find unnu lang time...

Mi ah tell yuh dis Claire fi mek yuh knoa seh di time soon come. Mi knoa it nuh easy, but when Mike is finally here in your arms, yuh nah go memba dem time yah :luv:

Edited by JA Tam

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline

:ot: I just had to share: As I've matured

Enjoy!!!

:ot2:

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline

Sorry for the vent.

Claire - nuh fret, your time soon come. I never told you all this (I wish I found VJ before I made this decision), I had used a lawyer when I filed for Aaron and my dear, you wouldn't want to see the emails I would send their a$$e$. Since they were our Choice of Agent, they received the request to send the DS-230. Yuh knoa seh di ole fart dem siddung pon di form fi almost 4 weeks before dem sen' out di paperwork mi gi dem from how much months before!! :angry: Now mi can look back pon dem times deh and nuh get so mad since Aaron deh yah, but dem an' dem foolishness cost mi and mi man 2 months. Mek mi tell yuh, ah nuh di ongle ting dem do wrong - mi did fill out di Affidavit of Support form from when, but dem tell mi nuh date it since dem wi do it when it requested fah, di ole eeediat dem never put een di date before dem sen' it off. Afta mi find VJ, ah mi start email and call dem fi tell dem wah dem need fi look out fa nex'. Mi wish mi did find unnu lang time...

Mi ah tell yuh dis Claire fi mek yuh knoa seh di time soon come. Mi knoa it nuh easy, but when Mike is finally here in your arms, yuh nah go memba dem time yah :luv:

Thanks Tam Tam, I sure will share those good times with you all. You all make me wanna cry. I have been doing that a lot lately and I am not preggo :lol::lol::lol: You guys are such good friends. I wish I could meet you all and just give you all a great big hug to show my appreciation for your kind words and support :luv::luv:

Filed: Timeline
:ot: I just had to share: As I've matured

Enjoy!!!

:ot2:

THANKS FOR SHARING :luv::luv:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.