Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

mr jengles will probably be getting me on the phone screaming at him because he's will not be back by then. lol

the whole dna thing, what do u do, when sort of everyone involves knows he's not the father, but he's supporting the child because he doesn't want the child to feel bad. Oh and everyone knows who the real father is and the mother's dead. I'm at a loss as to what to suggest, but the money could be used elsewhere. Is that cold??

Bwaay....is ongle when mi hear Dee and Tam a tawk mek mi even reconsider how mi feel.

Caws di way mi seet is, if anno fi him, fair enough if him have extra money fi mine di pickney, but in my book, meeda have a BIG problem wid him using our money fi mine a pickney weh anno even fi him....ESPECIALLY if money tight!

I think it's a WONDERFUL thing for them to continue, but mi cyaa seh I would be happy with my husband doing that!

Mi feel in your situation, meeda be like mek di REAL father mine di pickney.....Maybe would be a different story if I was in the situation...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you did the ordering over the internet part, you'd still have to go to MoBay hope and get one IF it is required of him.

If he just goes there beforehand and tells them he wants one for his own reasons, at least it would officially be from MoBay Hope. I would get it done early and not as part of the medical though.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
For our 2nd anniversary (I was sick the 1st one) my friend decorated a hotel room for me and Damien. They had candles, rose petals, confetti and balloons all over the place...even in the bathroom. Hersheys Hugs and Kisses chocolate candies on the bed in a heart shape. I picked out sexy lingerie which she laid on the bed....so pretty. She had also fresh strawberries to dip in chocolate, wine and massage and bath oils. We made a big mess but it was fun cleaning each other up :devil:

Great friend, sounded like a nice set up. Our two year is coming up on Valentines, we are going to a concert..Toni, Tone, Tony...I know old school but....It's our anniversary :whistle: and theres nutin else here to do, so we are going to check them out and afterwards check in to a hotel and spa for much much needed relaxation and pampering.

Sounds good. Damien is getting Bounty Killer tickets for V-Day...is that romantic or what??

:lol::lol::lol: ...Sound like me! I asked Ken for a CD of the latest Yardie songs! HE was like "That's wah yuh want for V-Day!?!?!?! But yuh knoa it's probably gonna be straight slackness and badman tune! No man let mi sen yuh a lovers one!" I was like "Ohhhh NO NO NO I want the slackness please :devil: and a SIGNED card!! ...thanks!" (Homeboy always send me beautiful cards...but he NEVER SIGNS THEM or writes little notes in them!!!) The last time I told him I think I have a secret admirer in Ja. Cause someone keeps sending me cards with NO SIGNATURE!!! :angry::lol:

Gill

:lol: That has be a Jamaican man thing...not signing cards. Damien doesn't either...it drives me :wacko:

My dance class rented a club for the a V-Day mask ball that weekend but we got knocked because Bounty is coming to town :dance: I've never known him to come to DC so I'm excited....Damien doesn't know yet.

So, you going to this dance. Maybe I missed this one. Where is he preforming. BK has been to DC plenty of time. Last time I saw him was at crossroads...they had to lock it down though...too much people. And the last time he was at the boy and girls club in Langley Park, the people mash up the dance, because he only performed for 10mins...so bottle start to FLING and that was the end of it. Bway our people can gwaane bad sometimes. I was upset too over the 10 mins, but we just left and the show was suppose to start at 11pm sharp, it performed from 2am to 2:20am...it was crazy.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For our 2nd anniversary (I was sick the 1st one) my friend decorated a hotel room for me and Damien. They had candles, rose petals, confetti and balloons all over the place...even in the bathroom. Hersheys Hugs and Kisses chocolate candies on the bed in a heart shape. I picked out sexy lingerie which she laid on the bed....so pretty. She had also fresh strawberries to dip in chocolate, wine and massage and bath oils. We made a big mess but it was fun cleaning each other up :devil:

Great friend, sounded like a nice set up. Our two year is coming up on Valentines, we are going to a concert..Toni, Tone, Tony...I know old school but....It's our anniversary :whistle: and theres nutin else here to do, so we are going to check them out and afterwards check in to a hotel and spa for much much needed relaxation and pampering.

Sounds good. Damien is getting Bounty Killer tickets for V-Day...is that romantic or what??

:lol::lol::lol: ...Sound like me! I asked Ken for a CD of the latest Yardie songs! HE was like "That's wah yuh want for V-Day!?!?!?! But yuh knoa it's probably gonna be straight slackness and badman tune! No man let mi sen yuh a lovers one!" I was like "Ohhhh NO NO NO I want the slackness please :devil: and a SIGNED card!! ...thanks!" (Homeboy always send me beautiful cards...but he NEVER SIGNS THEM or writes little notes in them!!!) The last time I told him I think I have a secret admirer in Ja. Cause someone keeps sending me cards with NO SIGNATURE!!! :angry::lol:

Gill

:lol: That has be a Jamaican man thing...not signing cards. Damien doesn't either...it drives me :wacko:

My dance class rented a club for the a V-Day mask ball that weekend but we got knocked because Bounty is coming to town :dance: I've never known him to come to DC so I'm excited....Damien doesn't know yet.

So, you going to this dance. Maybe I missed this one. Where is he preforming. BK has been to DC plenty of time. Last time I saw him was at crossroads...they had to lock it down though...too much people. And the last time he was at the boy and girls club in Langley Park, the people mash up the dance, because he only performed for 10mins...so bottle start to FLING and that was the end of it. Bway our people can gwaane bad sometimes. I was upset too over the 10 mins, but we just left and the show was suppose to start at 11pm sharp, it performed from 2am to 2:20am...it was crazy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ROTF!!!!

:ot: Question:

With the I-134 is that the form I don't sign until I get infront of the interviewer or is that the form that HAS to be notarized before I go down!?!? I'm so sorry to keep bothering you guys wid this ish...but it is so confusing! :wacko:

Thanks & Blessings,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mr jengles will probably be getting me on the phone screaming at him because he's will not be back by then. lol

the whole dna thing, what do u do, when sort of everyone involves knows he's not the father, but he's supporting the child because he doesn't want the child to feel bad. Oh and everyone knows who the real father is and the mother's dead. I'm at a loss as to what to suggest, but the money could be used elsewhere. Is that cold??

Bwaay....is ongle when mi hear Dee and Tam a tawk mek mi even reconsider how mi feel.

Caws di way mi seet is, if anno fi him, fair enough if him have extra money fi mine di pickney, but in my book, meeda have a BIG problem wid him using our money fi mine a pickney weh anno even fi him....ESPECIALLY if money tight!

I think it's a WONDERFUL thing for them to continue, but mi cyaa seh I would be happy with my husband doing that!

Mi feel in your situation, meeda be like mek di REAL father mine di pickney.....Maybe would be a different story if I was in the situation...

He feels very bad, because the mother is dead, and he has another child with the mother. He says the child that isn't is acts funny around him and when he calls, the grandmother put the child that is his on the phone. almost never the other child, the real father is married. he said dna tests down there costs $700 U.S.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, we'll see what happens. I've never known a Jamaican artist who didn't perform before 2am when it was suppose to start at 11:00...it's crazy. He's performing at Club Envy. I only go to the Crossroads, Zanzibar and Club Envy because I feel comfortable. This gift is for Damien...he thinks Bounty is the best DJ. I've never heard of him performing in the area in the last 3 years..well since Damien's been here....we'll just have to see.

Oh yeah, the club owner isn't going to advertise it too much like the Crossroads so hopefully the crowd will be OK.

Edited by sjb1221

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, we'll see what happens. I've never known a Jamaican artist who didn't perform before 2am when it was suppose to start at 11:00...it's crazy. He's performing at Club Envy. I only go to the Crossroads, Zanzibar and Club Envy because I feel comfortable. This gift is for Damien...he thinks Bounty is the best DJ. I've never heard of him performing in the area in the last 3 years..well since Damien's been here....we'll just have to see.

Oh yeah, the club owner isn't going to advertise it too much like the Crossroads so hopefully the crowd will be OK.

Girl mek mi tell you,

In '98 go I met Bounty at the airport in Montego Bay, he was waiting for a flight to Kingston and I had no idea who he was. He did not introduce himself at Bounty Killa, he said some other name, which I can't remember. But it was the best conversation I've ever had with a stranger. To tell you the truth I wanted to offer him a JAR of VASELINE...he was so DAMN ASHY...his LIPS, NOSE, and don't start me on the HANDS...(did I mention the LIPS...oh yeah). It was damn near 100 degrees in the airport and he was in a full leather suit. He said he was coming from Atlanta and it was cold there (this was end of August). He's a very humbling person. Could not figure out why people kept looking at us (while I sat there and stuff my face with 2 beef paties) until later on when he got up to leave and young guy that was traveling to Baltimore sat next to me on my flight asked me what I was talking to the Killa about...I was like WHO?...he said you were talking to Bounty Killa (best all round deejay in Jamaica).

Girl that was 10 years ago...I've met up with him a few times after that while he was peforming either in Maryland, Phili or New York. Back in my days, I knew a lot of entertainers. My friends at one point or another was dating them. Me on the other hand STAY the hell away from them. BAG of crossess, as my grandmother would say and it's true. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've not seen him in person or on stage in four years.

I have to find the pictures of when ELEPHANT man dragged me on stage at crossroads (he loves VALOUPTOUS women) and I ran away. It was a mess. And the crowd was booing beause I would not dance with him. Then he sent his GOONES after me the rest of the night. He SPITS on people when he talks....yuck, yuck, yuck. Him, I have no respect for. ELEPHANT MAN was straight forward about what he was looking for in a women and because I'm a lady ( :innocent: ) mi tell im fi go wash im cratches. WELL NOT SO NICELY.

I'm different I guess, ENTERTAINERS don't phase me...they sleep, eat and (*$% just like I do. So, when I see one I see all.

Suppose to be in New York next weekend, not sure if I'll make the show. Would love to. Dang wonder what would have happened if I had taken his number that day. SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
How many March interviews are there?

I know Gill has hers on March 11 @ 0830 and also Nbesaw on 3/11 also. I know someone else has a March 11 interview @ 0800, but I can't remember. Remind me y'all and update the list.

Gill -----3/11/08 @ 0830

-----3/11/08 @ 0800

Nbesaw3/11/08 @ ???

When are you guys doing your medicals? How soon before the interview date do you have to get it done? I know, I know I still have some time but trying to get a handle on the interview scheduling for the upcoming months!!!!

Clariey,

It's Jason&Marla @800! Who's Nbesaw...JA filer? Gotta check it out!!

Love ya,

Gill

:thumbs:

P.S. OBAMA GOT GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!!!! :thumbs: Good going Jawi & Mrs. Scott!!

Yes, Nbesaw is a Ja filer who posted a reply to Forbes2006's question about interview scheduling in Kingston. I was bored today, so I was all over VJ like crazy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey y'all;

I am at work today and you all are here and I am just getting a chance to log on. :crying::crying: Where was everybidy yesterday when I was home and bore stiffless? :angry::angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Other Timeline
OK, like I am already playing this whole scenario out and getting heated and it's not even real! I will take it one day at a time and ask MoBay Hope if there is anyway we can get the results privately prior to the interview!

Nothing ventured ...nothing gained!

Gill

Great idea. I pray everything will work out :thumbs:

What if he went before the interview and got it done and then just took the official paperwork with him? Cause at this point, you have no official word that it is required of him.

I thought anything done AT medical was supposed to be secret and all that BS until interview.

Or can you do it before the interview? My mother ordered a test online then mailed it in...they found out a few days later.

Maybe someone can carry it down for you...just an idea.

Dee - how did you do your DNA test?

We a swab test when hubby was in JA over xmas, mailed it when he got back the cost was about 200 bucks, they have legal ones as well that cost a bit extra.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

$700 US seems a little steep. I can't imagine anyone would have the test if it were that much. Are you sure he wasn't mistaken on that amount?

He feels very bad, because the mother is dead, and he has another child with the mother. He says the child that isn't is acts funny around him and when he calls, the grandmother put the child that is his on the phone. almost never the other child, the real father is married. he said dna tests down there costs $700 U.S.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Girl mek mi tell you,

In '98 go I met Bounty at the airport in Montego Bay, he was waiting for a flight to Kingston and I had no idea who he was. He did not introduce himself at Bounty Killa, he said some other name, which I can't remember. But it was the best conversation I've ever had with a stranger. To tell you the truth I wanted to offer him a JAR of VASELINE...he was so DAMN ASHY...his LIPS, NOSE, and don't start me on the HANDS...(did I mention the LIPS...oh yeah). It was damn near 100 degrees in the airport and he was in a full leather suit. He said he was coming from Atlanta and it was cold there (this was end of August). He's a very humbling person. Could not figure out why people kept looking at us (while I sat there and stuff my face with 2 beef paties) until later on when he got up to leave and young guy that was traveling to Baltimore sat next to me on my flight asked me what I was talking to the Killa about...I was like WHO?...he said you were talking to Bounty Killa (best all round deejay in Jamaica).

Girl that was 10 years ago...I've met up with him a few times after that while he was peforming either in Maryland, Phili or New York. Back in my days, I knew a lot of entertainers. My friends at one point or another was dating them. Me on the other hand STAY the hell away from them. BAG of crossess, as my grandmother would say and it's true. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've not seen him in person or on stage in four years.

I have to find the pictures of when ELEPHANT man dragged me on stage at crossroads (he loves VALOUPTOUS women) and I ran away. It was a mess. And the crowd was booing beause I would not dance with him. Then he sent his GOONES after me the rest of the night. He SPITS on people when he talks....yuck, yuck, yuck. Him, I have no respect for. ELEPHANT MAN was straight forward about what he was looking for in a women and because I'm a lady ( :innocent: ) mi tell im fi go wash im cratches. WELL NOT SO NICELY.

I'm different I guess, ENTERTAINERS don't phase me...they sleep, eat and (*$% just like I do. So, when I see one I see all.

Suppose to be in New York next weekend, not sure if I'll make the show. Would love to. Dang wonder what would have happened if I had taken his number that day. SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Going to these shows definitely is not for everybody...is what we like to do. I've seen lots of Jamaican artists perform here and in Jamaica. I met Bounty in Pier1 last November...no biggie. They don't phase me either. We saw Mavado here last December here...now that was a good concert. That was Damien's Christmas gift. He likes the vibe, music and he always sees people from Mo Bay whenever we go out. I also love dancehall music...we really enjoy ourselves. I do whatever I can in my reach to make him :D

Gill

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ROTF!!!!

:ot: Question:

With the I-134 is that the form I don't sign until I get infront of the interviewer or is that the form that HAS to be notarized before I go down!?!? I'm so sorry to keep bothering you guys wid this ish...but it is so confusing! :wacko:

Thanks & Blessings,

Gill

Jill I don't remember having to sign any form in front of the inviewer it's been too long for me.

Timeline

$700 US seems a little steep. I can't imagine anyone would have the test if it were that much. Are you sure he wasn't mistaken on that amount?

One of my friends paid $600 for a DNA for his daughter three years ago. They did it in lab where they took hair samples too.

I think my stepfather paid $250 for his swamp test online...they're cheaper now.

Girl mek mi tell you,

Too funny

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.