Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How many March interviews are there?

I know Gill has hers on March 11 @ 0830 and also Nbesaw on 3/11 also. I know someone else has a March 11 interview @ 0800, but I can't remember. Remind me y'all and update the list.

Gill -----3/11/08 @ 0830

-----3/11/08 @ 0800

Nbesaw3/11/08 @ ???

When are you guys doing your medicals? How soon before the interview date do you have to get it done? I know, I know I still have some time but trying to get a handle on the interview scheduling for the upcoming months!!!!

Ken is going to MoBay Hope tomorrow to schedule his medical. I believe it can be NO MORE than 2 weeks out! Just found out his son KJ, needs a Baby Passport! :wacko: I told him to do the DNA test too...found out that Embassy refused Child's Birth certificate printed 2 months after child's birth! Considering that KJ's Mother just decided to get his last year :blink::blink: (KJ's TWO!!)...I just figured might as well not even wait for embassy to tell us to do it!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know Gill has hers on March 11 @ 0830 and also Nbesaw on 3/11 also. I know someone else has a March 11 interview @ 0800, but I can't remember. Remind me y'all and update the list.

Gill -----3/11/08 @ 0830

-----3/11/08 @ 0800

Nbesaw3/11/08 @ ???

When are you guys doing your medicals? How soon before the interview date do you have to get it done? I know, I know I still have some time but trying to get a handle on the interview scheduling for the upcoming months!!!!

Clariey,

It's Jason&Marla @800! Who's Nbesaw...JA filer? Gotta check it out!!

Love ya,

Gill

:thumbs:

P.S. OBAMA GOT GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!!!! :thumbs: Good going Jawi & Mrs. Scott!!

Woo Hoo!!! for Obama!!! If you check this out: CLICK HERE you can check current status in all the states and get an idea of whats going on. many states aren't registereing "hard" numbers but it definitley show Obama leading the popular vote in the country well over Clinton, how ever its all about delegates so popular doesnt matter to much....at least right now.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Gill -----3/11/08 @ 0830

-----3/11/08 @ 0800

Nbesaw3/11/08 @ ???

Clariey,

It's Jason&Marla @800! Who's Nbesaw...JA filer? Gotta check it out!!

Love ya,

Gill

P.S. OBAMA GOT GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!!!! :thumbs: Good going Jawi & Mrs. Scott!!

Yes, Nbesaw is a Ja filer who posted a reply to Forbes2006's question about interview scheduling in Kingston. I was bored today, so I was all over VJ like crazy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: ...You're a hot mess Clairey...but then again so am I! :luv::luv:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
I hope you all can have a VJ meet up down there. :jest::jest:

Yeah imagine me walking the line asking..."Nbesaw?? :unsure: Marla??? :unsure: Nbesaw??? Marla???" :lol::lol: Gurl...I'll be lucky if I can remember my name and HIS name on that day!! I ALREADY have butterflies!!!

Gill

Woo Hoo!!! for Obama!!! If you check this out: CLICK HERE you can check current status in all the states and get an idea of whats going on. many states aren't registereing "hard" numbers but it definitley show Obama leading the popular vote in the country well over Clinton, how ever its all about delegates so popular doesnt matter to much....at least right now.

Cool Lita...thanks! :thumbs:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Election results are very close here so far. Polls close in about 26 minutes.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Election results are very close here so far. Polls close in about 26 minutes.

I KNOW!!!!! I have a feeling MO is going to be 'Too close to call'!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

There has been a lot of good news here lately. It's a wonderful thing... CONGRATS to any and everyone who received happy news lately...... I'm heading to Ochi next Wednesday to spend Valentines/ Ray's Birthday and I can't wait...lol That's my happy news...

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
There has been a lot of good news here lately. It's a wonderful thing... CONGRATS to any and everyone who received happy news lately...... I'm heading to Ochi next Wednesday to spend Valentines/ Ray's Birthday and I can't wait...lol That's my happy news...

Awww that's so romantic!! Have fun girl! ;)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

Sunny,

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! Ken & I was just saying...G-d willing this will be our LAST V-day apart!

Please soak up some sunshine for me too!! :thumbs::lol::lol:

Bless-ed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Hey, M. When are you going to get Niina to go with you? She needs to get out of the cold!!!! (And her recent Texas trip does not count!)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Polls are closed. Tim Russert just made a veiled comment that makes me think he thinks Obama is gong to take Missouri.

Honestly, I'd like to see him win and run with Hilary as his VP. I like enough of both of them to think they would make great running mates and see the changes we need. I have some issues with each on their own. I know, I know.....that's a pipe dream. One can always hope.

It's amazing to me that as many people voted as did. Many Missouri cities are flooding as we speak. We are having such crazy winter weather right now.

When someone knows the results please post.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I'll be right behind yuh!! Cannot wait to get outta here!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'll be right behind yuh!! Cannot wait to get outta here!

Safe travels to SunnyJA and Marlita :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, M. When are you going to get Niina to go with you? She needs to get out of the cold!!!! (And her recent Texas trip does not count!)

lol, she wants to go in March for her birthday so of course I said "Let's Go"

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.