Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
:dance: **************I GOT A DATE********** :dance:

:dance::dance: I called 202# today and they FINALLY gave me a date!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @8:30am :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I don't think Ken will be here by Easter :crying::( ...But WHATEVER at this point...I'LL TAKE IT!!!

THANK YOU KINGSTON EMBASSY...YOU WONDERFUL EMBASSY YOU!!! :lol::lol::luv:

Blessed,

Gill

Gill,

Thanks for texting me with the good news yesterday. I am so happy for you. Daddy soon come! :energetic:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Shrewdie, I didn't want to go K3 cause i just wanted to stick to focusing on the one visa. Not to sure how much faster it is, but the CR1 visa feels a bit more fluid to me. But thats me. If its free, I guess it doesnt hurt to try. I just can't handle much more paperwork so I said forget it. haha

Marlita,

In hind sight, I would have gone for the CR-1/IR-1 visa. It takes a little longer, but it is worth it. When your hubby arrives, he doesn't have to worry about going to apply for a social or work permit. Plus, you have two years to relax without filing a thing. I'm just glad to have Kevin home.

Kelia

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys;

Just called the NVC and was told a mistake was made on the DS-230. Question #20. I looked at my copy and low and behold one word was left off. The part where to from/to date is and the to part should have had present and I was supposed to have written the word in and somehow overlooked it. I must have been so upset because Mike did not sign the police cert, that I did not fine tooth comb it as I should have. :crying::crying: He is gonna kill me. :dead::dead: He would be getting a date for March with Gill if not for this mistake. :bonk::bonk: I for sure thought it was a RFE for the police cert that was not signed. :crying::crying:

Clariey,

Baby Gurl...please what is the purpose of beating yourself hup. Chica look at it dis weh...the lawd nuh give yuh nuttin' til em ready!! Han hit is not fuh us tuh ask 'WHY!?" JUst fi expect his will han work wid it!! Gurl, let's thank G-d that the RFE is something easily remedied!! Lawd...if yuh waan see some RFE pon some oddah thread dem :blink::wacko::blink:

I know it is frustrating but Sweetie...you are only human . :alien: ..Right? Last time I checked you don't have the market cornered on mistakes...it's human! SUH BEG YUH PLEASE STOP DEH WOULDDA COULDDA SHOULDDA right yah now!!! It' doesn't help to accomplish hennyting other than mek yuh feel bad bout yuhself! Han yuh ave nuh bizniz wid DAT!! OMGoodness, Clariey...yuh SAVE PEOPLES LIVES EVERYDAY!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Mi ave suh much respect fi DAT!!!

I love you and memba...dis too shall pass!

(L)

Gill

P.S- Mi nuh tink Mike a guh kill yuh...cause Jah knoa em nuh perfect eiddah...i.e.-Did someone figgit fi sign dem Police Certificate? Well, let's chalk hit hup tuh em being human tuh! :whistle:

Thank a ton Gill, ;) you made tears come to my eyes. :crying: You are a true friend and sister. (F)(L) What would I do without you and my VJ yardie family? Only you guys understand what I am going through. I do nit discuss this or anything to do with the visa process with anyone, because I can't be bothered to explain it to them.

I called him his morning and he was like so we have to do it over and I told him yes and he just casually said ok. I asked him if he was mad and he said no. Everything happens for a reason. Told me not to worry about it. Mistakes happen. Now I understand why I love him so and want to spend the rest of my life with him. (L) I am used to men blaming me for everything, no matter how simple.

Love you tons

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
:dance: **************I GOT A DATE********** :dance:

:dance::dance: I called 202# today and they FINALLY gave me a date!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @8:30am :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I don't think Ken will be here by Easter :crying::( ...But WHATEVER at this point...I'LL TAKE IT!!!

THANK YOU KINGSTON EMBASSY...YOU WONDERFUL EMBASSY YOU!!! :lol::lol::luv:

Blessed,

Gill

GILL, you remind me of the sister I always wanted to have...I'm so happy for your I 'm about the CRY...cho man -- look wah u do. Now, mi keyboard a (kjf de 34 3-3jdfkl...a joke... I hope you don't mind if I bug with as I move along the way. Your happiness is my happiness. I just love it with sitahs help each other through rough and tough times.

Lawny, yuh got dat right bout the sista ting. She is a "Jamaican Gem", isn't she? Always have a nice thought or reassurance to imply to all, no matter the situation. I love her too (L)(L)(F)(F)

Timeline
HEy all

Again Gilli, big congrats to u guys ...finally !!!

Ton...also congrats and not to long now !!!

HAppy b-day English...and mi want pisa di cake u u can stay dere :lol:

Bwoy di one day mi no one oonuh chat like no tomorrow...I've been just really tires and sick I don't I'm gonna be on as much...the chatter box a turn off...well until this pass..all mi want do a sleep not even eat..as soon as mi si di food mi no bodda want it... :angry: cause i get more sick as soon as i get hungry...so go figure...

so mi deh yah same way just a tek wek miself likkle bit

(L)(L)

Awww Kimmy, I hope you feel better soon. After the first trimester you will be back to your usual mouta massi self :lol::lol::lol:

Love you same way.

Claire

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HEy all

Again Gilli, big congrats to u guys ...finally !!!

Ton...also congrats and not to long now !!!

HAppy b-day English...and mi want pisa di cake u u can stay dere :lol:

Bwoy di one day mi no one oonuh chat like no tomorrow...I've been just really tires and sick I don't I'm gonna be on as much...the chatter box a turn off...well until this pass..all mi want do a sleep not even eat..as soon as mi si di food mi no bodda want it... :angry: cause i get more sick as soon as i get hungry...so go figure...

so mi deh yah same way just a tek wek miself likkle bit

(L)(L)

Awww Kimmy, I hope you feel better soon. After the first trimester you will be back to your usual mouta massi self :lol::lol::lol:

Love you same way.

Claire

Fuh real KimKim,

I memba those days...I'm so sorry Chica! :( It soon done...I miss mi likkle chatterbox! ;);)

Feel better soon!

Love yuh,

Gilli

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot: I had to share this with the family. I am so happy that at least the new JA govt is trying to be proactive to build the country: Jamaica to become International Finance Centre in 2009

It's a much better move than PNP stating that JA can not attract Foreign Direct Investment!!!

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

GILL, you remind me of the sister I always wanted to have...I'm so happy for your I 'm about the CRY...cho man -- look wah u do. Now, mi keyboard a (kjf de 34 3-3jdfkl...a joke... I hope you don't mind if I bug with as I move along the way. Your happiness is my happiness. I just love it with sitahs help each other through rough and tough times.

Lawny, yuh got dat right bout the sista ting. She is a "Jamaican Gem", isn't she? Always have a nice thought or reassurance to imply to all, no matter the situation. I love her too (L)(L)(F)(F)

Oh please guys...I just HATE seeing mi Sistren dem dung pon demselves! It's just to easy to see wat wi duh wrong...but so much harder to see what we have accomplished and gotten right! :thumbs::luv::luv: That's all I try to do is change your viewpoint sometimes.

Blessed love ALWAYS,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
CONGRATS GILL I KNOW U ARE HAPPY :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks Chica...I SURE THE HECK AM!!!!! :luv:

Bless-ed,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Gill.... :dance:

Just from reading your posts, I can tell you have a really good spirit. I wish you nothing but the best... I'll be filing for my boyfriend Ray after I come home from JA on the 20th so I may need your help girlie... lol

JaSun

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Congrats Gill.... :dance:

Just from reading your posts, I can tell you have a really good spirit. I wish you nothing but the best... I'll be filing for my boyfriend Ray after I come home from JA on the 20th so I may need your help girlie... lol

JaSun

Thanks JaSun...hennytime Gurl that's what we r here for!

:dance: HAVE A GET TIME IN YARD!! :dance:

Keep in touch!

Blessed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

WE GOT A FULL HOUSE DOWN THERE!!!

HOW YOU LADIES DOING TONIGHT!!!? :D

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.