• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Does anyone here like using photoshop??

Here are some of my 'creations' lol

4afta.jpg

finshedprintbw.jpg

I do have photoshop but haven't had a whole lot of time or patience to figure it out. :-) I am no good at reading directions - I need someone to show me.... I went to art school with a major in Photgraphy and love to take and develope B&W pics... I have all i need to set up a darkroom but need someone to hook the sink up for me... :-) My goal is to start selling photos for extra money. ...really need that darkroom set up!!!! :-)

Those pics are great - that restoration is awesome!!!!

Cat

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

I do have photoshop but haven't had a whole lot of time or patience to figure it out. :-) I am no good at reading directions - I need someone to show me.... I went to art school with a major in Photgraphy and love to take and develope B&W pics... I have all i need to set up a darkroom but need someone to hook the sink up for me... :-) My goal is to start selling photos for extra money. ...really need that darkroom set up!!!! :-)

Cat

There are MANY photoshop courses out there, I learnt a lot as part of a Photography and Digital Imaging degree.....

Have you compared the cost of a home darkroom as opposed to having them done at a print lab??

I'm not sure it would be worth it now prints are so cheap!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Cat

There are MANY photoshop courses out there, I learnt a lot as part of a Photography and Digital Imaging degree.....

Have you compared the cost of a home darkroom as opposed to having them done at a print lab??

I'm not sure it would be worth it now prints are so cheap!!

Well when it comes to color prints I have all the equpment to print them out at home. The Black & White stuff to me is more of an "art" thing. I like to be in the darkroom and spend time getting lost in the process. It is like meditation when I get into it. I have 2 enlargers and all the accessories for the darkroom - including the darkroom sink. Just have to set it up. I used to do in my tiny bathroom in VA! :-)

At this time I work from home and have no car - so going to a class doesnt work for me. :-( I would like to at some point though.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Lawd,

English mi shame...mi afi tek one a dem course deh.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Timeline

I'm in a pissy mood today....look like we owe the IRS money :angry: Why did i think I was going to at least get the money my hubby paid in taxes back, he's not a US citizen why should he have to pay taxes....damn

Does anyone here like using photoshop??

Here are some of my 'creations' lol

4afta.jpg

finshedprintbw.jpg

those pics are soooo cool!!!!

Yeah they are..I was wondering how you did that.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm in a pissy mood today....look like we owe the IRS money :angry: Why did i think I was going to at least get the money my hubby paid in taxes back, he's not a US citizen why should he have to pay taxes....damn

Uncle Sam doesn't care who u are. they want their money...shoot the IRS doesn't even care if illegals pay taxes...they just want their money.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Other Timeline

Uncle Sam doesn't care who u are. they want their money...shoot the IRS doesn't even care if illegals pay taxes...they just want their money.

sucking my teeth

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Enlgish, my sister is in fashion and she uses photoshop...but ask mi I don't know...would love to cause I like to made cards and prints for frames and stuff..I had a scrapbook software a mi blasted PC get a Virus ami did affi wipe off everything and of course mi dash weh di disc :angry: love that stuff though...can't see ur pics til I get home

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

JaEnglishGirl - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Are you going to do anything special?

Thank you :)

My husband has to work, so nope, not until tomorrow!!

Not sure what we're going to do tomorrow, he just said I have to be ready by a certain time lol....

OT

To all those newly married, if you have NOT changed your name on your SS card yet, make sure you file in your MAIDEN name!!

Just a heads up!!

http://www.irs.gov/faqs/faq-kw114.html

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Someone on Jamaicans.com told me about VJ right after I mailed our K1 package. VJ is great..don't think we would have made it through the interview, AOS and lifting conditions process without VJ's help :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance::dance:HAPPY BURTDAY JAEngy!!! :dance::dance:

I hope you enjoy your day!

curlybow_lg.jpg

I brought a cake...so we can all share!!!

Have a blessed day Chica...with MANY MANY MANY years tuh come!! :thumbs:

(L):luv:(L):luv:(L):luv:

Gill

P.S.- KimKim...duh nuh boddah fi ask if hit chocolate! :rolleyes:

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance: **************I GOT A DATE********** :dance:

:dance::dance: I called 202# today and they FINALLY gave me a date!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @8:30am :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I don't think Ken will be here by Easter :crying::( ...But WHATEVER at this point...I'LL TAKE IT!!!

THANK YOU KINGSTON EMBASSY...YOU WONDERFUL EMBASSY YOU!!! :lol::lol::luv:

Blessed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.