Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Ladies, it looks like we are getting a RFE. I just called the misinformation line and got the RFE message... reviewed your packet of forms and found information missing or incomplete. We mailed you a checklist 1/25/2008 etc. etc. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Me caan badda wid dis yah sinting no more yah. It a drain me emotions and me packet :crying::crying::crying:

Gillie, me dear, it look like yuh a guh go ahead before me. Me caan stan it no more.. whoaiiiiii

Ohhhhhh Clairey...I AM SO SORRY FI "ERE DAT MI DEAR!!!! RFE doesn't always mean a HUGE delay Chica!!! Just try to keep your spirits up and hold the faith Sweets...Itsa comin'!!!!

Bwoy, yuh might not be the only one getting an RFE anyway...cause they don't know why the Embassy didn't take KJ's paperwork...they were suppose to...Gurl, we only have control over but so much! For the things we don't we haffi...LET GO AND LET G-D!!!! He will see us through...he always does!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Gill (L):luv:(L):luv:(L):luv:

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

**********MONDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Fam,

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!!

OK...so here we go again!!! Don't worry before wi know it...I'll be posting deh Friday Chuckle :unsure::hehe:

Love ya and have a GOOD day!!!

Gill

Wanna Take It With Mi

There was a man who had worked all of his life and had saved all of his money and was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen. When mi dead, mi waan yuh fi tek halla mi money han putti inna deh casket wid mi, because mi waan fi tek hit tuh deh afterlife wid mi!...Zeen?"

And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait, jussa minute!'

She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it

away.

So her friend said, "Gurl, mi knoa seh yuh nuh fool enuff fi put halla em money inna deh casket wid em?! "

She said, "Mi Love, mi cyaan lie. Mi promise em I wouldda put halla deh money inna deh casket wid em han I ham a ooman of mi word!"

"You mean fi tell mi seh yuh put halla deh money inna deh casket wid EM!!!!?"

" Yes, Man!" said the wife. "Mi check em a check!!"

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
new kids on the block are planning a comeback tour...... :D:yes: i loved joey...... (L)

now i'm all lost, I liked the good looking one, the lead singer, can see his face, but can't remember his name, was it Jordan?

yup it was jordan...he was the lead singer he got all those high notes....

How funny. New kids on the block, memories!!!! That was the 1st concert I went to. I loved Donny (always liked the bad boy) Now I look at him like man what the hell was I thinking.

:lol: :lol:

Timeline
**********MONDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Fam,

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!!

OK...so here we go again!!! Don't worry before wi know it...I'll be posting deh Friday Chuckle :unsure::hehe:

Love ya and have a GOOD day!!!

Gill

Wanna Take It With Mi

There was a man who had worked all of his life and had saved all of his money and was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen. When mi dead, mi waan yuh fi tek halla mi money han putti inna deh casket wid mi, because mi waan fi tek hit tuh deh afterlife wid mi!...Zeen?"

And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait, jussa minute!'

She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it

away.

So her friend said, "Gurl, mi knoa seh yuh nuh fool enuff fi put halla em money inna deh casket wid em?! "

She said, "Mi Love, mi cyaan lie. Mi promise em I wouldda put halla deh money inna deh casket wid em han I ham a ooman of mi word!"

"You mean fi tell mi seh yuh put halla deh money inna deh casket wid EM!!!!?"

" Yes, Man!" said the wife. "Mi check em a check!!"

:lol::lol::lol: Let's see if he can cash that one.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Hey Gill; thanks for the reassurance. The only thing is that if I need anything from Jamaica, it is gonna cost me time and money, but as you say I will leave it in HIS hands and he will carry us through.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Hang in there, Claire. Hopefully, it's a small issue and quickly resolved.

NKOTB......I forgot all about Donny Walberg being in that group. Wonder if they are all coming back? Didn't one of them suffer horrible panic attacks?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey Gill; thanks for the reassurance. The only thing is that if I need anything from Jamaica, it is gonna cost me time and money, but as you say I will leave it in HIS hands and he will carry us through.

I know Gurl...but don't figget yuh VJ connection...nuf of us a guh back han forth tuh Yard inna deh nex few weeks! We are a family don't figit THAT...we help each other out!

OK, mi JUST get offa deh phone wid some BRIGHT han hevery suh stush Chick at the embassy. I asked her about my interview appt. She was like "NO, You have to send an email!!!" (OK, I've sent THREE..to no avail!) She was like well that's it...I can't do anymore! I'm like you haven't done anything to start with!

Thena I was like...:Are you a U.S. Citizen?"

"No..."

"Well, I AM!!! It's my HARD-EARNED tax dollars that pay your and the immigrant dept.'s salaries!!! Are you telling me that there is NO ONE in MY embassy that I can speak to? Is that what you are telling me!?!?!?!"

She was like "Your Embassy???"

"Yes, I AM A U.S. CITIZEN and you are sitting in MY embassy, giving me a the run-around!!!"

"Let me speak to someone in charge NOW...cause my next call is to Secretary of State Rice's office to tell them that I am unable to converse with a U.S. Representative in MY embassy in KINGSTON!"

"Please hold...."

Yuh Dyam RIGHT!!!! I was directed to the Ambassadors office and explained my issue with an interview date. She told me she would look into it and have someone call me back!"

They did ...They should be setting up a March :D or April :angry: interview for me this week and I can call them back directly pon Friday!!

Dyam facety outta order han bright!! :angry::angry:

Bwoy, she git a whole oddah side a Gill dis Mawning...han hit ain't a pretty wan!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Love ya'll,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bwoy - Gill

They got on your bad side this morning, but I don't blame you and u right, it is our embassy and u dealt with her the right way. Three e-mails and they ignoring you, not right. I'm going to have u deal with dem when mr jengles ready to try and replace his visa.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Timeline

I know Gurl...but don't figget yuh VJ connection...nuf of us a guh back han forth tuh Yard inna deh nex few weeks! We are a family don't figit THAT...we help each other out!

OK, mi JUST get offa deh phone wid some BRIGHT han hevery suh stush Chick at the embassy. I asked her about my interview appt. She was like "NO, You have to send an email!!!" (OK, I've sent THREE..to no avail!) She was like well that's it...I can't do anymore! I'm like you haven't done anything to start with!

"No..."

"Well, I AM!!! It's my HARD-EARNED tax dollars that pay your and the immigrant dept.'s salaries!!! Are you telling me that there is NO ONE in MY embassy that I can speak to? Is that what you are telling me!?!?!?!"

"Yes, I AM A U.S. CITIZEN and you are sitting in MY embassy, giving me a the run-around!!!"

"Let me speak to someone in charge NOW...cause my next call is to Secretary of State Rice's office to tell them that I am unable to converse with a U.S. Representative in MY embassy in KINGSTON!"

"Please hold...."

Yuh Dyam RIGHT!!!! I was directed to the Ambassadors office and explained my issue with an interview date. She told me she would look into it and have someone call me back!"

They did ...They should be setting up a March :D or April :angry: interview for me this week and I can call them back directly pon Friday!!

Bwoy, she git a whole oddah side a Gill dis Mawning...han hit ain't a pretty wan!

Love ya'll,

Gill

Lawd Gill...... a so u bad...wait u need fi come lobby wid mi a Capital Hill in DC. Gwane my gurl. I hope and pray I don't have to go through that, because Mi FACTIE BAD...and I agree they need to better train people in Kingston. Some people are lucky and don't have any problem (a few). I can't believe I almost took a job there. My girlfriend went through hell last year something about a packet for her fiance that was sitting there for 3 MONTHS! She got somebody in DC to make a call for her...3 MONTHS (just sitting). Was told it didn't arrive. When it does arrive, you will be contacted. I wanted to cry. Her fiance could have been her for the birth of their child and because of the KAKACLATT dem his process took 14 months. When she gets a chance I'll get her to post her story her. You see when you're misinformed you will listen to anything they tell you. So, race up dem BOBO(*$(* ......my gurl a fiweh money a pay dem. :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

"No..."

"Please hold...."

Love ya'll,

Gill

Lawd Gill...... a so u bad...wait u need fi come lobby wid mi a Capital Hill in DC. Gwane my gurl. I hope and pray I don't have to go through that, because Mi FACTIE BAD...and I agree they need to better train people in Kingston. Some people are lucky and don't have any problem (a few). I can't believe I almost took a job there. My girlfriend went through hell last year something about a packet for her fiance that was sitting there for 3 MONTHS! She got somebody in DC to make a call for her...3 MONTHS (just sitting). Was told it didn't arrive. When it does arrive, you will be contacted. I wanted to cry. Her fiance could have been her for the birth of their child and because of the KAKACLATT dem his process took 14 months. When she gets a chance I'll get her to post her story her. You see when you're misinformed you will listen to anything they tell you. So, race up dem BOBO(*$(* ......my gurl a fiweh money a pay dem. :angry:

Yuh Dyam right Lawny!! Dat is wat dem sometimes choose fi figgt!! IS not hun claating favor mi a hask yuh fuh...Yuh wuk fuh MI!!!! Nuh boddah fi come try fi cyatch han 'HATTIUDE' wid mi when mi a pay mi taxes dollas pon time hevery year!! MI seh deh next lady couldn't apologize enuf fuh deh dyam facety receptionist!!! I went HOFF!!!!!!

Trust mi...yuh nuh waan fi ramp wid mi...cause I mad enuf fi drive dung tuh D.C. han git tuh deh bottom of dis embassy phockery!!! Not to mention...mi nuh fraid fi call mi Senators and congressman han put dem claats tuh wuk tuh!! Noooo suh...is mi elect YOU!!! Yuh nuh elect MI!!!!

Bless,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Happy Monday Everyone...

I have a question for you all... I got my NOA1 last week and logged into the USCIS website. I signed up for the e-mail updates... Do they e-mail you when they touch it or do you just have to check the "last updated" date on the web? I got my NOA1 in the mail on Thursday but the "last updated" date is Friday but I didnt get an e-mail. Have I been touched? (that sounds so funny!) :-)

Thanks for the help!

Cat

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

I know Gurl...but don't figget yuh VJ connection...nuf of us a guh back han forth tuh Yard inna deh nex few weeks! We are a family don't figit THAT...we help each other out! Gill

Ok hany boddy want fi tek down a latop and anudda Ipod fi mi dawta bufday??? Gill seh et not mi :yes::lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Hang in there, Claire. Hopefully, it's a small issue and quickly resolved.

NKOTB......I forgot all about Donny Walberg being in that group. Wonder if they are all coming back? Didn't one of them suffer horrible panic attacks?

according to the article i read they were all going to reunite and go on tour...when that will be i don't know....but i think that would make for a interesting concert :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.