Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread

5,583 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
They feel clean, but I am getting them dirty already with my early lunch. They said that I am grinding my teeth at night and I should buy their custom made occlusal guard (I think thats what they called it) to put in my mouth at night. They said it only will cost me 1200.00 dollars. :whistle:

You know you could just go to a sports store and buy a mouth piece. I bet it won't cost $1200.00.

Exactly !! :thumbs:

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
I had an apple for lunch and now my belly hurts. It just feels bloated or something.

apples don't usually cause that effect.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline
I had an apple for lunch and now my belly hurts. It just feels bloated or something.

Really? It seems like every time I eat one that's how I feel. I usually stay far away from them for that very reason. I'm trying to eat better so that's why I had one for lunch today.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

I think I'm wrong. You're right. I remember apples are good to give you the feeling you are full for a while. It's a great snack for when you're dieting.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

Really? It seems like every time I eat one that's how I feel. I usually stay far away from them for that very reason. I'm trying to eat better so that's why I had one for lunch today.

Had some seedless red grapes last night and the same thing happened to me. I think they were a little too "green".

Timeline
I think I'm wrong. You're right. I remember apples are good to give you the feeling you are full for a while. It's a great snack for when you're dieting.

yes, fruits are perfect for dieting. Most i think have complex carbs and they give you a slow energy boost unlike sugary foods which will give you a quick energy boost and then leave you feeling tired.

Timeline

I'm thinking of having an apple now.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

I don't have a knife, I can't have the apple.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

hey everyone! well my aunt had the baby today zoey allison (or allyson dunno) 6lbs 12oz and 18" tall (long) hehe. I took the 19 month old to see her and wow was that a bad idea. she hadn't had her nap yet and after she gave her a hug and put her face against the baby's face all hell broke loose. she's having a nap now and then we will take her back to the hospital to visit later on.

also, today I went to take a clerical test for that movie store job and either I was really quick or the other girl taking the test was a dumbazz because I was finished way before the time was up for each test and she had pages empty. I think I did good. goooooo low paying no thought job!!!!!!!!

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
hey everyone! well my aunt had the baby today zoey allison (or allyson dunno) 6lbs 12oz and 18" tall (long) hehe. I took the 19 month old to see her and wow was that a bad idea. she hadn't had her nap yet and after she gave her a hug and put her face against the baby's face all hell broke loose. she's having a nap now and then we will take her back to the hospital to visit later on.

also, today I went to take a clerical test for that movie store job and either I was really quick or the other girl taking the test was a dumbazz because I was finished way before the time was up for each test and she had pages empty. I think I did good. goooooo low paying no thought job!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your new cousin and also your test! :)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I made my hubby an anniversary present today... it is a picture slide show of some of our pictures.. I could only use about 30 some pictures though because the program is just a trial version... (although I want to get the full version one day).. it is ok though because I didn't have many pictures uploaded on my computer anyways.... need to get a scanner one day too :P...

I think it came out good.... I hope he likes it :)

just need to make a label for it now...

my dad had his gall bladder taken out and now he can only eat certain types of apples... like gala apples..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

hubby has a job interview today for a job in the exact field he is going to school for, repairing and servicing air conditioners, we are hoping it pays close to the same taht he is making now and that they offer health insurance... :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif