Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread

5,583 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ok so someone came to me and said the weird lady needed to use the elevator to come back up. So I had to go and help her again. Maybe she has some stairphobia?

Ok, that's really strange. The other person couldn't help her? Or she just wanted you to help her? Either way, weird. :wacko:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ok so someone came to me and said the weird lady needed to use the elevator to come back up. So I had to go and help her again. Maybe she has some stairphobia?

Ok, that's really strange. The other person couldn't help her? Or she just wanted you to help her? Either way, weird. :wacko:

I guess she thinks someone who works here should be helping her. there were 3 more people with her. They used the stairs. It took them way longer to come to me and tell me to go help her (cuz they didn't ask, they told me to do so) instead of just doing so themselves.

Edited by Nessa

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

I should've said ''no hablo ingles''

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

i'm sleepy. I'm out.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

now that was a first. we have 2 floors here and 1 of those big old elevators for big stuff, like bringing food, drinks or for people in wheelchairs, that's from the kitchen upstairs to the kitchen downstairs.

Anyway, this woman came ask me to use the elevator and for me to help her. You're not supposed to use the elevator just like that, like hello? The stairs have a few steps, and she's like 40, not 100 years old. So I showed her the elevator, how it works, that u have to close both doors and she was like ''no, you're supposed to come with me''

So I went with her, kinda scared, cuz I thought she was crazy.

Really weird situation. :wacko:

for insurance reasons you're not really supposed to allow customers to go on the freight elevators alone :)

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

man I'm so tired. I went to the dr this morning with my aunt and played with my little cousin. I let her out of her stroller to see the babies in the nursery and then she didn't want to get back in so I ended up chasing her through the hospital until we came upon the gift shop where she saw dog & cat stuffed animals that she kept talking to through the window. we had an interesting little trip. my aunt is having her c-section tomorrow morning so there will be a new little one in less than 24hrs. I've been playing with babies all weekend and it makes me so happy I don't have kids cos I'm freaking tired!!!!!!

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
now that was a first. we have 2 floors here and 1 of those big old elevators for big stuff, like bringing food, drinks or for people in wheelchairs, that's from the kitchen upstairs to the kitchen downstairs.

Anyway, this woman came ask me to use the elevator and for me to help her. You're not supposed to use the elevator just like that, like hello? The stairs have a few steps, and she's like 40, not 100 years old. So I showed her the elevator, how it works, that u have to close both doors and she was like ''no, you're supposed to come with me''

So I went with her, kinda scared, cuz I thought she was crazy.

Really weird situation. :wacko:

for insurance reasons you're not really supposed to allow customers to go on the freight elevators alone :)

corrected.

There is a gunman loose on our campus. I hope they catch him soon. I'm scared to walk to my car.

stay where you are and lock the doors.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

There is a gunman loose on our campus. I hope they catch him soon. I'm scared to walk to my car.

stay where you are and lock the doors.

Yeah, I know I should do that. No one else seems to be concerned about it. My boss already left about 5 minutes ago. I'm wondering if I'm just over reacting. My friend in another building on campus, that is actually closer to where he was last seen, is still leaving at 5. What a way to end a Monday.

Timeline

wow booty, what happened?

well I know they can use it when someone is in a wheelchair since they have no other option. But I'm not the elevator girl. I'm not even part of the staff that work for this building, even though my ofice is in this building, oh well, by the time I'm done explaining that...

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

They locked down the campus but I had already left. Turns out, he was breaking into an apartment that is near campus and just ran onto campus. It's not like he came on campus with the intentions of killing a bunch of people. He never actually fired the gun. No one really acted like it was a big deal. I just walked right out the back door and into the parking deck where I park. There was all kinds of people in the parking deck and walking around outside. I go by the stadium on my way home and the football players were all still out there practicing. I was surprised they didn't make a bigger deal of it sooner than they did. I wasn't really worried since he only had a hand gun. I know hand guns can kill you too but I didn't think his intentions were to kill a bunch of people. He would have had more ammo if that had been the case. I'm Miss. Panic at everything and I didn't get panicked so I don't know. Maybe we are just so far removed from the crime and bigger issues that happen most other places that we just didn't take it seriously enough.

Timeline

I'm glad nothing more serious happened.

I've been feeling so sleepy lately. I can't wait for this day to be over to go home and sleep. I have no idea how I'm gonna work til 2230 :wacko:

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline