Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread

5,583 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I threaten to throw my computer out the window all the time. :lol:

me too but nobody takes my threatening seriously.

Now honestly, if I were really rich and the computer was only mine I'd definitely be doing that quite often. I know if I did that now Charles would be crazy. I'd probably throw the monitor, though, so I wouldn't lose my info :P

Yeah, I'd throw the monitor. Which is sorta silly considering that's not where the problem is. :lol: :lol: It would make me feel better though.

exactly :lol: even though the monitor is not the problem it would totally do it for me. Kinda stupid, but oh well. I'd love to go crazy like that every now and then.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
thanks.

:lol: is it clean panties?

They're my daughter's and he eats the crotch out so I don't know. :blink::lol:

I'm sorry Nessa, hopefully you'll find something you like, and won't be so bored! (F)

On a lighter note, my dog eats panties too. :unsure:

My dog does too. It must be fun for them. My dog actually chewed up two of my brand new pairs of panties. I was furious. I hadn't even gotten to wear them yet. I'm weird I always wash my clothes before I wear them the first time. So she had pulled them out of the laundry basket. At least they were clean. :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhh BAD DOG! :angry:

I'm the same, I never wear anything before I wash them. Especially panties! :blink:

I threaten to throw my computer out the window all the time. :lol:

me too but nobody takes my threatening seriously.

Now honestly, if I were really rich and the computer was only mine I'd definitely be doing that quite often. I know if I did that now Charles would be crazy. I'd probably throw the monitor, though, so I wouldn't lose my info :P

Yeah, I'd throw the monitor. Which is sorta silly considering that's not where the problem is. :lol: :lol: It would make me feel better though.

exactly :lol: even though the monitor is not the problem it would totally do it for me. Kinda stupid, but oh well. I'd love to go crazy like that every now and then.

I'd totally like to go crazy like that sometimes. I just know it would make me feel so much better. Other people would think I was crazy, but I wouldn't care. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline
I'm the same, I never wear anything before I wash them. Especially panties! :blink:

I only wash underwear, bikini, things like that. I've left the store wearing their clothes lots of times in Brazil, it was common. Like I was trying this new jeans and I looked so hot I'd buy them and put my old pants in their bags and leave the store wearing the new jeans.

Edited by Nessa

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

I wash almost everything before I wear it except like nessa said something like a hot pair of jeans that I want to wear right away.

I'm trying to convince the other people in the house that we NEED digital cable but I'm the only one addicted to TV so no one else cares if we get like 100 more channels :lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
I wash almost everything before I wear it except like nessa said something like a hot pair of jeans that I want to wear right away.

I'm trying to convince the other people in the house that we NEED digital cable but I'm the only one addicted to TV so no one else cares if we get like 100 more channels :lol:

who's gonna pay for it? you should just get it and if they are against your decision and one day they want to watch it you say no, you can't watch now :lol:

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

who's gonna pay for it? you should just get it and if they are against your decision and one day they want to watch it you say no, you can't watch now :lol:

:lol: well we will pay for it but the account is under my mom's name since we live in her house (remember?) so I have to convince her to add it to the existing massive package we have because it's way cheaper to just add that than it is for me to just start a new account at the same address. also they really don't want you to start a new account at the same address because I tried it before and they were like ugh why not add it to the existing one? b*tches!

I didn't know that this bookshop I go to all the time has a little website. It's really cool you bring in your books and she gives you credit and then you can pick from the used books and get lots of new books. Like trading. I need to go there soon because I have like $200 credit. The inside is neat it used to be a bank or something?!?! but one room of books is the old vault. http://www.mybooknook.com/

I didn't know that this bookshop I go to all the time has a little website. It's really cool you bring in your books and she gives you credit and then you can pick from the used books and get lots of new books. Like trading. I need to go there soon because I have like $200 credit. The inside is neat it used to be a bank or something?!?! but one room of books is the old vault. http://www.mybooknook.com/

I wish we had a store like there around here. I buy books and read them once then never pick them up again. I would love to have somewhere I could take them and trade them in. I hate the thoughts of throwing them away. It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to do something though. I have books crammed in almost every drawer at my house.

I wish we had a store like there around here. I buy books and read them once then never pick them up again. I would love to have somewhere I could take them and trade them in. I hate the thoughts of throwing them away. It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to do something though. I have books crammed in almost every drawer at my house.

what about one of those stores that trades video games or something? a lot of those around here have books and videos and even cassettes too!

Timeline

why don't you rent books from a library instead of buying them? Then if you like you can buy them to have, so you can read in the future.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

what about one of those stores that trades video games or something? a lot of those around here have books and videos and even cassettes too!

We only have one of those stores here and it sucks. I don't think they have books there.

why don't you rent books from a library instead of buying them? Then if you like you can buy them to have, so you can read in the future.

I work in a library. We don't have a lot of the books I want to read. We have a very small selection of browsing books. I have rented a lot of them but for the ones we don't have I have to buy them. I only buy them if I know I'm going to like them. Plus, I won't buy hard back books because they are too expensive and I feel like I'm wasting my money.

Timeline

:hehe: nessa take your own advice when buying all those dammed dvds!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

well books from a library is for free. renting movies isn't. nya nya nya nya :hehe:

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline