Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread

5,583 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

if you have a sams club membership you can buy a thing of sugar free (no calories same taste) hazelnut syrup to put into your coffee it's $4.86 and it'll last you forever

if you have a sams club membership you can buy a thing of sugar free (no calories same taste) hazelnut syrup to put into your coffee it's $4.86 and it'll last you forever

whoops double posted

Edited by Amber&Neil

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

3 more hours :clock:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
that's crazy. think of the money you could be saving.

I know. Mostly it's just convenient for me. I don't get up early enough in the morning to make coffee before I leave the house. Plus, since Javi's been working out of town, I can't make coffee for just myself. I probably don't even drink a whole cup. I'd just rather buy it. But, that is fancy coffee. If I were to just get drip coffee it's only $1.25. Which is still more than making it at home, but it's still that convenience factor.

like I suggested in another thread to someone else.. you should invest in a single serve coffee machine... I saw one at Target for around 17 bucks.....

or a coffee machine with a timer so you can set it up the night before and the coffee will be ready for you when you wake up for work....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
or a coffee machine with a timer so you can set it up the night before and the coffee will be ready for you when you wake up for work....

that's fancy.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

hubby buzzed his hair last night :unsure:

I did that once, I looked kind of funny....I have a sway-back head :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

I am really tired of dealing with this stupid doctor's office at UCLA already....

Hubby has to go back to see the doctor in a year... so we set up a appointment already...

anywho, I get a call today from the doctor's office and the lady said that the doctor wants him to have another CT scan before his appointment...

then she said she knew we lived far way from UCLA and that my hubby wanted to get a CT scan from someplace that is closer (which we did the last time :P) and then she says that is fine but we need to call them in about 7 months because they need to know exactly where he is getting the scan because they need to get preauthorization.... :blink:

Our health insurance doesn't require this and the last time he had a CT scan done for this doctor we didn't have to get the stupid preauthorization... so I have no idea what this lady is going on about :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

just trying to save Booty or anybody else some money....

i just need to get one of those for hubby..... he always buys his coffee at Convenience stores.... and then he just doesn't buy coffee he has to buy some goodies as well... he has spent about 55 bucks at the Convenience store in the last 2 weeks :o

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

hey nessa...this morning on the today show they said that brazil is the most well run country in the world. they have the best economic system and if you're going to invest your money in any country you should invest in companies in brazil...I never knew

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
hey nessa...this morning on the today show they said that brazil is the most well run country in the world. they have the best economic system and if you're going to invest your money in any country you should invest in companies in brazil...I never knew

well ain't that amazing? I didn't know either. cool!! Let's all move to Brazil!! :dance:

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

well ain't that amazing? I didn't know either. cool!! Let's all move to Brazil!! :dance:

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

tee hee!! :dance::dance:

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

that's fancy.

I have one of these, but I can't figure out how to make it work. :unsure:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.