Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread

5,583 posts in this topic

very pretty tree Marilyn. :) we will be buying a fake tree this weekend. I threw the last one away after last year because it was getting pretty shabby. But it lasted for 5 years. :thumbs:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Small, home-made gifts are the best anyway - don't worry about having a small budget!

I'll be giving away home made food - I marinated some stuffed chillies (I grew them on my balcony this summer) in olive oil and put it into cute little jars, with a nice tag around them. I love low budget gifts, because people usually invest more time in making them instead of just hopping on to Amazon, click and buy.

I am actually trying to crochet a beanie for Jeffrey, unfortunately I am totally talent free when it comes to crochet...the first one rather looked like a bag than a beanie and the second one would fit on a 10 inch teddybear. Anyone up for some crochet action? LOL

I have no energy to make gifts this year but we are are planning on doing is buying one bigger gift per family... like hubby's sister and her kids love watching movies so we are going to get them a good DVD player and his brother has 3 boys and we found this small inexspensive air hockey table that we are probably going to buy for them...

very pretty tree Marilyn. :) we will be buying a fake tree this weekend. I threw the last one away after last year because it was getting pretty shabby. But it lasted for 5 years. :thumbs:

yeah, I can't wait to put up our tree.... 99 percent of the ornaments we got from the Dollar Tree.. they have awesome stuff there... I had to reign myself in last year :blush: I wanted one of everything :P

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
Fair enough, you need energy for two at the moment :)

Air hockey table :thumbs: APPROVED! That's an awesome idea.

yeah, we found one at this store for about 40 bucks.. it is a table top kind but I think the boys will like it :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

hubby says we can put up the tree on Sunday :thumbs:

Platy is itching to put up our Christmas tree...I've told him it's FAR too early. :lol:

I dont know if we can put X'mas tree and some decor..our ''girls'' love to tear down everything..they jump, climb and roll whenever I put something. And they are smart too, they know how to reach them and they know when we're not looking!! :lol: I told Gary that I am willing to give up my Christmas tree than ''killing'' my babies! I just did try to put some while ago and Robin and I ended to put it back in the box away.. :crying:

And Gary want a real Christmas tree..I don't know how we do it.. :(

*killing to me means yelling and locked them up in the bathroom as a punishment*

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline

is it bad that I had 3 turkey sandwiches today?? :blush:

they were sooo yummy... a bit of mayo and mustard, the turkey, some cranberry jelly and some lettuce.... YUM!! YUM!!!

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bump :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

NEW CLASSES FOR MEN

EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE

To allow men to develop the body part they ignore its existence (the brain)

IT’S 4 MODULES

Module 1: Introduction (obligatory)

1. Learn to live without their mommy (2000 hours)

2. My wife is not my mommy (350 hours)

3. Understand that they won’t die if their team lose (500 hours)

Module 2: Life with someone

1. Being a father and not being jealous of their kids (50 hours)

2. Stop saying insults when their wives have friends over (500 hours)

3. Get over “the remote control is mine syndrome” (550 hours)

4. Don’t urinate outside the toilet (1000 hours. Practical exercise in video)

5. Understand that their shoes don’t go by itself to the closet (800 hours)

6. How to get to the dirty clothes basket (500 hours)

7. How to survive a cold without almost dying (450 hours)

Module 3: Free time

1. Iron a shirt in less than 2 hours (with practical exercises)

2. Drink a beer and not to burp when at the table (with practical exercises)

Module 4: Kitchen classes

1. First Level (beginner – appliances) ON/OFF = ON/OFF

2. Second Level (advanced) my first instant soup without burning the pan

3. Practical exercises: boil the water before putting the pasta in

COMPLEMENTARY CLASSES:

For the reasons of COMPLEXITY AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE SUBJECTS, the class will have no more than 3 students.

1. Electricity and me: economic advantages to count on one competent technician to make repairs.

2. Cooking and cleaning the kitchen will not provoke impotence nor homosexuality (practical in laboratory)

3. Why it isn’t a crime to give flowers to her even though you’re married to her.

4. Toilet paper: It is born to the side of the sanitary vase? (biologists and physicists will speak on the subject of the spontaneous generation)

5. How to lower the toilet seat step by step (conference call)

6. Why it isn’t necessary to agitate the sheets after farting (exercises of reflection in pairs)

7. Men driving CAN ask for directions without risking to look impotent (testimonies)

8. Detergent: doses, consumption and applications.

Practices to prevent ruining the house:

9. The washing machine: the big mistery!

10. Basic differences between the dirty clothes basket and the floor (exercises with music therapy);

11. The coffee cup: does it levitate and go from the table to the sink?

12. To analyze the anatomical, physiological and/or psychological causes that do not allow to dry the bathroom after the bath.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
anything that doesn't violate the TOS :bonk:

What is TOS???

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&page=terms

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband bought me a diamond necklace last saturday....but He gave me a one condition....He will hand it to me only....if I will be good to him untill Christmas....DUHHH......so Yesterday a gave him a hair dye....and masssage

Miles

:star::star::star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:D My husband bought me a diamond necklace last saturday....but He gave me a one condition....He will hand it to me only....if I will be good to him untill Christmas....DUHHH :o ......so Yesterday a gave him a hair dye....and masssage :crying:

Miles

:star::star::star:

:innocent:I am busy right now thingking what's the best way to praise him so next time He will gave me also a diamond ring....and earing too....hehehehe....any suggestions....lol...just kidding.....[/b] :innocent: