Nessa

Blue Box Reproduction

5,412 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
argh, I was the one who cut the cake and now I have frosting all over my black fresh from the dry cleaners pants. And you know what frosting on your pants look like :blink:

:devil::innocent::whistle: musta been from us playing bill and monica last night :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh, I was the one who cut the cake and now I have frosting all over my black fresh from the dry cleaners pants. And you know what frosting on your pants look like :blink:

:devil::innocent::whistle: musta been from us playing bill and monica last night :blush:

:lol: :lol:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline
Hi blueboxers! I am at my desk killing time. I have to work til 9pm. Four more hours of nothing.

I did bring a good book to read, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It is so good I can't put it down.

JJ (F)

hey jackie - how's the kitty doing?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Hi blueboxers! I am at my desk killing time. I have to work til 9pm. Four more hours of nothing.

I did bring a good book to read, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It is so good I can't put it down.

JJ (F)

Hey Jackie..

Did you like Tila Tequila 's result? I do ! :thumbs: I :o at her ####### chandelier :lol:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Timeline

My kitty is much better, thanks for asking! She didn't eat for 5 days! I was having to force feed her and my fingers were starting to smell fishy. Today, I opened a can of tuna stuff, and she ate! When I left for work, she was walking around and acting much more normal. Still hasn't pooped yet. Do they make kitty suppositories? (that will really piss her off!)

Jackie (F)

I am back from mall hell Christmas shopping complete. :dance:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

I am back from mall hell Christmas shopping complete. :dance:

Good, Merry Christmas!!

Now , what did you get for me? :D:P

Merry Christmas to you and your family. not sure what you guys like lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Timeline
My kitty is much better, thanks for asking! She didn't eat for 5 days! I was having to force feed her and my fingers were starting to smell fishy. Today, I opened a can of tuna stuff, and she ate! When I left for work, she was walking around and acting much more normal. Still hasn't pooped yet. Do they make kitty suppositories? (that will really piss her off!)

Jackie (F)

call 911 in advance before you try it :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Jackie (F)

For a cat!!!! :wacko:

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Timeline

Jackie (F)

For a cat!!!! :wacko:

you try sticking something up a cat's butt and see how you fare :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *