Nessa

Blue Box Reproduction

5,412 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Looking for ideas on what to get Miss Alexis for Christmas. What do you think about an Easy Bake Oven? I think I will go hang out at Toys R Us website for awhile.

JJ (F)

Jackie from my understanding the Easy Bake Oven has been recalled by Hasbro, because I was going to get one for my niece. Disney I think has a similar oven that supposedly used "cool air" to bake,but the reviews on Toys R Us' website were not good.

drinkblink14.gif

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2008 ! I so want to be blessed in this coming new year.

and you WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for ideas on what to get Miss Alexis for Christmas. What do you think about an Easy Bake Oven? I think I will go hang out at Toys R Us website for awhile.

JJ (F)

How old is she? What are her interests? I love shopping for kids!!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks, Prophetess V !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Little boxes on the hillside, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, Little boxes on the hillside, Little boxes, all the same. There's a green one and a pink one And a blue one and a yellow one And they're all made out of ticky-tacky And they all look just the same.

And the people in the houses All went to the university,

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Timeline
Blue boxing beginning here. I have another version of the song. Here goes

:o There's a BB song??

Oh Heck NO !

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I was just reading about those ovens on the Toys R Us site...........so they didn't get such good reviews. I think I will get her a kids' cookbook and some measuring utensils. She loves to help her mom in the kitchen. She is 4 and really bored. She likes crafts and doing things with her hands. She is a total diva (wonder where she gets that from :whistle: )

JJ (F)

Timeline

GODO, your message box is full.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I was just reading about those ovens on the Toys R Us site...........so they didn't get such good reviews. I think I will get her a kids' cookbook and some measuring utensils. She loves to help her mom in the kitchen. She is 4 and really bored. She likes crafts and doing things with her hands. She is a total diva (wonder where she gets that from :whistle: )

JJ (F)

How about a play kitchen? My kids loved theirs when they were little. I spent a pretty penny on theirs, but these days they're a lot cheaper. Also, I don't know if you do ebay, but I bought tea sets and utensils and stuff like that for my granddaughter real cheap.

Little boxes on the hillside, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, Little boxes on the hillside, Little boxes, all the same. There's a green one and a pink one And a blue one and a yellow one And they're all made out of ticky-tacky And they all look just the same.

And the people in the houses All went to the university, Where they were put in boxes,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and they all look just the same :dance:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

JJ (F)

Does Fisher Price still have the toy kitchens? They stand about 2.5 to 3ft high and come with boxes of food that looks real. There used to be one with the plastic pans utensils too.

:dance: The tune is addicting.

Timeline

You think?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:dance: The tune is addicting.

it makes me miss Weeds :(:cry:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline