5,412 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I do not know how.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
:)

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

nagi, I need to get my sewing machine out once i get settled. I miss sewing. It's therapeutic for me. Someday I hope to purchase this awesome frame and machine. $3000. I can only dream I guess.

Timeline

Make me some moccasins .

kodasmall3.jpg

Aww, thanks , Luz. Really I am not too far, but far enough. I'm doing ok, blessed and highly favoured. How are you?

I am doing great here Nag, thanks for asking.. :)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

I don't think it is V. My wife is staying with my family in Oregon, so I'm pretty sure everythings ok.

I realized that when I flew out July, I was in a polo, shorts, and flip flops. It's going to be a cold trip home. :lol: Then again.... I could steal some airline blankets and fashion myself a sweater.

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

Matt is crafty!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I don't think it is V. My wife is staying with my family in Oregon, so I'm pretty sure everythings ok.

I realized that when I flew out July, I was in a polo, shorts, and flip flops. It's going to be a cold trip home. :lol: Then again.... I could steal some airline blankets and fashion myself a sweater.

Good. I was thinking about you when it was all over TV.

Matt is crafty!

Indeed he is

Anyone like to play games on pogo?

I only play man games. Like football and hopscotch.

haha.........I was trying to get Nagi to start a Yo Momma thread

Timeline
Anyone like to play games on pogo?

I only play man games. Like football and hopscotch.

:thumbs:

:lol:

Yeah, but dont need no stinkin hijackers.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I have a list of things that I want for Christmas but no one to give it to. I'm thinking that since I never ask for anything and never receive either...that I'm due for a quilting frame and machine.

Edited by vismaster

Timeline

Cool!

kodasmall3.jpg