Nessa

Blue Box Reproduction

5,412 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I went to Walgreens once. I didnt care for it. I believe I went and got passport pics there.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I thought you had birds, Pattu.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Whats so funny, MissV ?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline
I thought you had birds, Pattu.

I had a sweet little Senegal Parrot, Lani, but she passed away last year.. :cry: I've put off getting any more pets until Govi gets here and our living situation is more stable. I would love to get an Indian Ringneck like my av. My mom has a 30-year-old Amazon - now that is one cranky old bird... :unsure:

Pattur ready for her animal to get approved petition..........or did i misread that???????????????????

Yes - I need to get approved so I can bring my Nepali tiger here... ;)

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Timeline

Ohhhhh, how exotic, Pattu !

You will get both, I promise.

I only have 2 birds now, an African Grey Timneh and the Cockatoo. and of course the dogs and cats.

kodasmall3.jpg

Ohhhhh, how exotic, Pattu !

You will get both, I promise.

I only have 2 birds now, an African Grey Timneh and the Cockatoo. and of course the dogs and cats.

Ohh Nagi, I am jealous - two of my favorite birds - what kind of 'too do you have? I dream of having a Grey someday but don't know if I could handle a 'too - does yours go nuts if you don't pay constant attention to him/her? I babysat for someone who had a Moluccan and he saw I was sitting on the couch and wouldn't be quiet until I started petting and playing with him - they are so affectionate but LOUD...

Timeline

Mine are rescues. All of them. This is a Yellow crested. His former owner was going to set him out last December in the cold because they could not deal with his bad habits. i have now had this problem child a year now, and he come a long way. Loud and wanting attention is an understatement ! He is only 3 years old, and before those owners, he was living in a crack house.

My grey is nippy and her owner gave her up for that reason. she has a vocabulary of at least 200 words. She is about 10 now.

kodasmall3.jpg

Mine are rescues. All of them. This is a Yellow crested. His former owner was going to set him out last December in the cold because they could not deal with his bad habits. i have now had this problem child a year now, and he come a long way. Loud and wanting attention is an understatement ! He is only 3 years old, and before those owners, he was living in a crack house.

My grey is nippy and her owner gave her up for that reason. she has a vocabulary of at least 200 words. She is about 10 now.

They are so lucky you are there to take care of them - I read that 'toos are most frequently abandoned because they are so demanding - poor baby but he is a lucky bird now. It is terrible that people like his previous owners are allowed to keep birds - I think there should be a waiting period for buying any pet. Your Tinmeh sounds so smart. I would love to be able to foster birds even if I'm not in the position to provide a permanent home - do you know anything about that?

Timeline

Im so sorry you have to drive in that mess, JJ ! Be careful !

Yes, I have a reputation with pet rescue by word of mouth, and sometimes with the pet store where I buy their food. They all know me, and if someone wants to off their bird, they call me and give me the details . I have had to stop the rescue as I am not well now. I had to find homes for my 17 year old Conure and a little Cockatiel and my turtle just a few weeks ago. It broke my heart !

I also rescue wild birds if it is an emergency.

kodasmall3.jpg

Brrrrrrrr with the wind chill, it is 11 degrees here.

Damn, I don't know if I remember what 11 degrees feels like :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne