j-and-v

larga espera....

45 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Sorry, but Ewok has never had any problems with our Venezuelan thread in Spanish. If we post in other threads out of the Latin American one, we post in English.

J-and-V, suerte con todo!!!! :)

Exactly why i moved it in here! :thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhhh... I just saw this thread, already on the Latin American forum... sorry Ionescu!!! :blush:

LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT (E. Dickinson)

PREFIERO SER CABEZA DE RATÓN QUE COLA DE LEÓN.

L'HOMME EST CE QU'IL SE FAIT (J.P. Sartre)

ON NE NAÎT PAS FEMME; ON LE DEVIENT (S. De Beauvoir)

ALEA IACTA EST (I. Caesar)

Afortunado aquel

Who understands

Le langage secret

Das estrelas,

Der blumen

Et delle cose mute

Timeline
Ahhhhhhhh... I just saw this thread, already on the Latin American forum... sorry Ionescu!!! :blush:

:luv:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

By the way... Ionescu, do you know any good site to read about Romanian (the language)?

LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT (E. Dickinson)

PREFIERO SER CABEZA DE RATÓN QUE COLA DE LEÓN.

L'HOMME EST CE QU'IL SE FAIT (J.P. Sartre)

ON NE NAÎT PAS FEMME; ON LE DEVIENT (S. De Beauvoir)

ALEA IACTA EST (I. Caesar)

Afortunado aquel

Who understands

Le langage secret

Das estrelas,

Der blumen

Et delle cose mute

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Whine, whine, whine. All that needed to be done is move it and that's it. Geez. :rolleyes:

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Whine, whine, whine. All that needed to be done is move it and that's it. Geez. :rolleyes:

Diana

:ot::ot2:

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Timeline

Diana

:lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Diana

:thumbs:

APPLIED FOR NATURALIZATION 07/2021

08.01.2011 - I-751 SENT

08.05.2011 - Check cashed

08.08.2011- NOA Received

08.19.2011 - Biometrics Letter Received

09.12.2011 - Biometrics Appointment

01.27.2012 - Card production ordered

02.01.2012 - 10 year GC Received

07.25.2021 - N400 filed online

08.09.2021- Biometrics re-use notice

04.18.2022- Interview done at Minneapolis USCIS Local Office   ✔️ Received N-652 "Congratulations your application has been recommended for approval" during the interview.

05.19.2022- Oath Ceremony in MN

Timeline

Diana

:thumbs:

once AGAIN :ot2:

by continueing your no better than what you state in your statements.

:ot2::ot2::ot2::ot2:

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

So I guess it's ok to laugh and all when it's Mr. Organizer who says it! Geez! Lighten up! :rolleyes:

08.01.2011 - I-751 SENT

08.08.2011- NOA Received

04.18.2022- Interview done at Minneapolis USCIS Local Office   ✔️ Received N-652 "Congratulations your application has been recommended for approval" during the interview.

Timeline

So I guess it's ok to laugh and all when it's Mr. Organizer who says it! Geez! Lighten up! :rolleyes:

First im a female, second, you can continue to go on and on like a child, or you can get back to topic and be an adult. both moderators have stated to get back on topic, your the only one continueing to stay off topic, you have no room to comment on a smilie :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline
First im a female, second, you can continue to go on and on like a child, or you can get back to topic and be an adult. both moderators have stated to get back on topic, your the only one continueing to stay off topic, you have no room to comment on a smilie :)

You are laughing too when people takes sides with you and keep going on off the topic!

Talk about being and adult...as if you were are acting as an adult attacking me and insulting me through PM's that I can not respond! While acting so proper and polite in front of everyone. Now that's very mature of you!

I'm contacting the administrator, you should not be a forum Organizer if you are going to use PMS to attack and insult others.

I know it's OFF THE TOPIC, but you chose not to receive PM's!

08.01.2011 - I-751 SENT

08.08.2011- NOA Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.