Abby-Ron

November NOA2 approvals for USEM interviewers

181 posts in this topic

Listen to this nice piece of noose I got from doing my weekley call to the USE.. They now need a P 650 fee paid at the metro bank ASAP After paing that fee they need me to send a text to Delbro International showing I made the deposit.

this is the info she gave me:

go to any metro bank and deposit php 650

Account # 7-151-51420-7

Account name : Delbros International Logistics INC

Get two deposit slipps one for the bank and one to keep

after that is done you will need to send a text ,message in all capital letters to:

TN # 0917-5555-313

USE-MNL case number - first, last, middle name-(branch name)-(dat of deposit)-(time of deposit)-php650

Example of date 7 dec 07 day month year

She said people that already have interview dates don't need to do this

You happen to know what the extra fee is for?

Thanks to Cadman76 for pointing this out to me, its not an extra fee but a required process which Delbros does, they verify that your beneficiary in the Philippines has a valid birth certificate and is sent to NSO for verification. Its actually stated on the USEM website () the 6th bullet from the bottom of the page and has a link to http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfdelb.pdf describing what Tim posted.

Edited by rlpolo78

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to this nice piece of noose I got from doing my weekley call to the USE.. They now need a P 650 fee paid at the metro bank ASAP After paing that fee they need me to send a text to Delbro International showing I made the deposit.

Account # 7-151-51420-7

after that is done you will need to send a text ,message in all capital letters to:

TN # 0917-5555-313

USE-MNL case number - first, last, middle name-(branch name)-(dat of deposit)-(time of deposit)-php650

Thanks to Cadman76 for pointing this out to me, its not an extra fee but a required process which Delbros does, they verify that your beneficiary in the Philippines has a valid birth certificate and is sent to NSO for verification. Its actually stated on the USEM website http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3219.html the 6th bullet from the bottom of the page and has a link to http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfdelb.pdf describing what Tim posted.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

what does everyone think do we have to wait for interview appointment before we pay this or can we do it as soon as we have a case number.also while i was on the embassy website i clicked k or fiance visas and after reading the steps they have there it says that k visa interviews are only done on friday did they change this or is this new or what just wondering if anyone else has read this ..

June 21, 2007 sent 129f to csc

Nov 8, 2007 noa2

Nov 12,2007 hardcopy received in mail

Nov 28, 2007 nvc received noa2 from uscis california

Nov 29, 2007 nvc sends case to manila case #mnl2007832xxx

feb 2 2008 flying to manila

feb 8 2008 interview.

feb 8 2008 approved

feb 17 we both arrive in san francisco yey!

mar 8 wedding

may 31 file for aos and ead

june28 biometrics appoinment

sept 15 recieved appt letter aos interview on oct..30

oct 30 passed interview for aos waiting for greencard in the mail !!!

nov 12 Greencard in hand woo hoo

august 3 2010 file for removal of conditional greencard

august 10 Noa1

Sep 9 Biometrics

Dec 1 approved

Dec 8 10 Year Greencard recieved

what does everyone think do we have to wait for interview appointment before we pay this or can we do it as soon as we have a case number.also while i was on the embassy website i clicked k or fiance visas and after reading the steps they have there it says that k visa interviews are only done on friday did they change this or is this new or what just wondering if anyone else has read this ..

You can pay the fee as soon as you have an NVC case # and the USEN is doing interviews almost every week day now

they also told me the sooner it is paid the better

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Account # 7-151-51420-7

TN # 0917-5555-313

Thanks to Cadman76 for pointing this out to me, its not an extra fee but a required process which Delbros does, they verify that your beneficiary in the Philippines has a valid birth certificate and is sent to NSO for verification. Its actually stated on the USEM website http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3219.html the 6th bullet from the bottom of the page and has a link to http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfdelb.pdf describing what Tim posted.

My fiance has children who we are processing to bring with her as K2 derivatives. Does anyone know if the 650 php fee has to be paid for fiance and EACH child?

Please don't just quote me from the referenced page. I read it and it says "The cost of the document verification is P650 per applicant.". It just seems strange to me that they would want "document verification" for derivative (children) applications. I'm hoping someone who's been through this will reply with their experience. Thanks.

K1 Visa Process
USPS Express Mail I-129F Package sent to USCIS VT Service Center 07/05/07
NOA-1 Received: Notice Date 07/11/07
NOA-2 Received: Notice Date 11/20/07
Medical conducted 12/21, 26, 28/07, 01/02/08
USEM Interview conducted 01/04/08
Visas picked up at USEM (request non-delivery) 01/08/08
Family (Mom & kids) arrive Washington, DC 01/13/08

AOS Process
USPS Priority Mail package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 03/14/08
Arrived Chicago Lockbox 03/16/08
Checks Cashed for AOS fees 04/24/08
NOA1s received 04/25/08
Biometrics (spouse & 3 kids) 05/14/08
AOS transferred to CSC 05/23/08

I hope USEM (Manila Embassy) starts to pick up the interview schedules again.. I think they stopped scheduling for the past 3 weeks already... and the last record I have is up to Jan 9 interviews...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

ya im hoping they start to schedule some interviews.this coming week would be nice .i want to start planning my trip to manila ...

June 21, 2007 sent 129f to csc

Nov 8, 2007 noa2

Nov 12,2007 hardcopy received in mail

Nov 28, 2007 nvc received noa2 from uscis california

Nov 29, 2007 nvc sends case to manila case #mnl2007832xxx

feb 2 2008 flying to manila

feb 8 2008 interview.

feb 8 2008 approved

feb 17 we both arrive in san francisco yey!

mar 8 wedding

may 31 file for aos and ead

june28 biometrics appoinment

sept 15 recieved appt letter aos interview on oct..30

oct 30 passed interview for aos waiting for greencard in the mail !!!

nov 12 Greencard in hand woo hoo

august 3 2010 file for removal of conditional greencard

august 10 Noa1

Sep 9 Biometrics

Dec 1 approved

Dec 8 10 Year Greencard recieved

ya im hoping they start to schedule some interviews.this coming week would be nice .i want to start planning my trip to manila ...

Same here. Just knowing the interview date, So I can purchase the tickets. Hope they begin scheduling again soon!!! :(

we just got our approval on dec 7th. are interviews scheduled upon arrival of hardcopy or electronic? im wondering if we will make the latest cut

Congrats to you!! To answer your question, no, interviews are scheduled regardless if you get the hard copy of the notice from NVC. Snail mail is the hard proof that in fact the case is moving on. Since you have a case number, you can call the Embassy in Manila to see when they receive the packet and ask for interview dates if they have already scheduled them. I believe the US Embassy in Manila schedules the interviews and relays this info to NVC and Department of State. Now, Ive been tracking the schedules online at the USE Manila website, and currently Ive only gotten 2 interview schedules for MNL2007819XXX, which the interview date at the Embassy is Jan 9, 2008. They haven't scheduled anyone after that or at least not updated the website for inquiring for the past 3 weeks.

Edited by rlpolo78

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
we just got our approval on dec 7th. are interviews scheduled upon arrival of hardcopy or electronic? im wondering if we will make the latest cut

Congrats to you!! To answer your question, no, interviews are scheduled regardless if you get the hard copy of the notice from NVC. Snail mail is the hard proof that in fact the case is moving on. Since you have a case number, you can call the Embassy in Manila to see when they receive the packet and ask for interview dates if they have already scheduled them. I believe the US Embassy in Manila schedules the interviews and relays this info to NVC and Department of State. Now, Ive been tracking the schedules online at the USE Manila website, and currently Ive only gotten 2 interview schedules for MNL2007819XXX, which the interview date at the Embassy is Jan 9, 2008. They haven't scheduled anyone after that or at least not updated the website for inquiring for the past 3 weeks.

What phone number are you using to call the embassy in Manila? All I can find on the website is the call center number, which I tried ($18.00 cost) and they aren't very helpful. I think they are using a Philippine call center, which would be both appropriate and ironic. I'd prefer to just call overseas if I could and talk with a live person in the Embassy.

The only other numbers I've got are for NVC and the DoS here in Washington, DC. They only seem to have the information about when the package was sent and can't even confirm that it was received.

K1 Visa Process
USPS Express Mail I-129F Package sent to USCIS VT Service Center 07/05/07
NOA-1 Received: Notice Date 07/11/07
NOA-2 Received: Notice Date 11/20/07
Medical conducted 12/21, 26, 28/07, 01/02/08
USEM Interview conducted 01/04/08
Visas picked up at USEM (request non-delivery) 01/08/08
Family (Mom & kids) arrive Washington, DC 01/13/08

AOS Process
USPS Priority Mail package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 03/14/08
Arrived Chicago Lockbox 03/16/08
Checks Cashed for AOS fees 04/24/08
NOA1s received 04/25/08
Biometrics (spouse & 3 kids) 05/14/08
AOS transferred to CSC 05/23/08

What phone number are you using to call the embassy in Manila? All I can find on the website is the call center number, which I tried ($18.00 cost) and they aren't very helpful. I think they are using a Philippine call center, which would be both appropriate and ironic. I'd prefer to just call overseas if I could and talk with a live person in the Embassy.

The only other numbers I've got are for NVC and the DoS here in Washington, DC. They only seem to have the information about when the package was sent and can't even confirm that it was received.

Im using +63 (2) 301-2000 ext 5184, the Department of State and NVC should know the interview date as well once Manila Embassy schedules them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.