PalestineMyHeart

Sunday

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I bought a shower curtain for the new house. There is this awful robin egg blue tile border in the bathroom. I found a really cool shower curtain called 'Amazon Jungle' and it has a waterfall with that color blue in it. I bought plastic storage bins and will start going thru paperwork and pictures :wacko: (might need a shot of grape juice and a hit off my tobbacco bong after that) I called the landlord tonight and told him my plan to vacate at the end of the month. I am glad that call is over, I was dreading it.

Hope ya'll had a good weekend and a productive week.

Jackie (F)

Edited by just_Jackie

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
10 days before our move!! Feeling the pressure :help:

55 days til my move...semi temporary...6-7mth move.

As Jackie said to me yesterday, it will be interesting to see who between her, Lal and Yassmine gets back on VJ first, i.e. gets internet up and running. :lol:

I can always use my backup, my work computer :D

Gabi what is your due date? I remember I had my 20 week ultrasound I think in Nov last year. Dont feel like calculating it but I had my baby last year mid april... so its sort of the same timing? How you feelin?

As Jackie said to me yesterday, it will be interesting to see who between her, Lal and Yassmine gets back on VJ first, i.e. gets internet up and running. :lol:

Gabi what is your due date? I remember I had my 20 week ultrasound I think in Nov last year. Dont feel like calculating it but I had my baby last year mid april... so its sort of the same timing? How you feelin?

Doc has it at Feb 25, but we're planning on a c-section (high risk) so he wants to take the baby the week before that, about the 19th or so. I wouldnt be surprised if he bumps the date back another week as I get closer. This little butterball weighed a pound at the 20 week U/S, so he's huge. Im feeling pretty good, just tired. It seems like the minute I hit 6 months all I want to do is eat and sleep. The two urges war with one another so much I almost fell asleep during dinner when Ahmed and I went out last night :lol:. And Im proud to say I havent bitten off anyone's head or had any crisis worthy of a full-scale hormonal panic attack in over a week :lol: :lol: :lol: As long as hubby keeps me supplied with fruit punch and cheesecake, everyone will make it out unscathed :devil:

Edited by yassmine2878

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Doc has it at Feb 25, but we're planning on a c-section (high risk) so he wants to take the baby the week before that, about the 19th or so. I wouldnt be surprised if he bumps the date back another week as I get closer. This little butterball weighed a pound at the 20 week U/S, so he's huge. Im feeling pretty good, just tired. It seems like the minute I hit 6 months all I want to do is eat and sleep. The two urges war with one another so much I almost fell asleep during dinner when Ahmed and I went out last night :lol:. And Im proud to say I havent bitten off anyone's head or had any crisis worthy of a full-scale hormonal panic attack in over a week :lol: :lol: :lol: As long as hubby keeps me supplied with fruit punch and cheesecake, everyone will make it out unscathed :devil:

Gabi,

You mentioned THAT date. Friend or foe, if I had doodle's gun smiley..... :devil:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We have a little Moroccan bun in the oven due July 10th. Seems like there are a lot of pregnancies and babies on the MENA board lately. :thumbs:

1/17/07: Filed I130

1/26/07: NOA 1

4/9/07: NOA 2

5/22/07: Received DS3032/AOS bill

5/22/07 Sent choice of agent email

5/23/07: Paid AOS fee

6/7/07: Received IV bill

6/8/07: Paid IV bill

6/10/07: IV bill received by NVC

06/15/07: Sent I-864 Packet to NVC

6/28/07: Mailed DS230

7/16/07: Case complete!

Interview: 9/6/07@8:00 a.m.

9/7/07 Visa in hand!!

11/15/07: Green Card Arrives

DSC01907-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
We have a little Moroccan bun in the oven due July 10th. Seems like there are a lot of pregnancies and babies on the MENA board lately. :thumbs:

Congratulations!!!! :dance:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Gabi,

You mentioned THAT date. Friend or foe, if I had doodle's gun smiley..... :devil:

Oh yes, my bad. Maggie says I am not allowed to have the baby on the 19th. My mother needs it to happen on a Thursday. My dad's birthday is the 13th, and my husband's is the 8th. :lol: Ive got some serious scheduling to do.

Timeline
Gabi,

Oh yes, my bad. Maggie says I am not allowed to have the baby on the 19th. My mother needs it to happen on a Thursday. My dad's birthday is the 13th, and my husband's is the 8th. :lol: Ive got some serious scheduling to do.

My dad's birthday is the 8th too!! ok the 14th and 21st are clear for me, are thursday's for mom, and not ahmed's or dad's birthday either...23rd would be good...it's our anniversary, but I don't think you can keep medhi in there that long. He'll weigh 15 pounds!!

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Gabi,

My dad's birthday is the 8th too!! ok the 14th and 21st are clear for me, are thursday's for mom, and not ahmed's or dad's birthday either...23rd would be good...it's our anniversary, but I don't think you can keep medhi in there that long. He'll weigh 15 pounds!!

Whaddya mean WILL weigh? Im carrying around a butterball turkey! :lol:

Timeline
Gabi,

Whaddya mean WILL weigh? Im carrying around a butterball turkey! :lol:

True. Good thing you're having a c-section! :thumbs:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.