jeanie

Is this all worth it?

108 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
All of your words of wisdom go out the door when you prove time and time again that you all are uneducated and ignorant. Maybe you should sit back and re-read what you have written. I have done my reasearch. I have contacted lawyers, embassies, consulates, pathologists to analyze documents and review cases. You all obviously have no lives if you continualy focus on mine. It's time to move with your own lives because mine is none of your business. I didn't ask for advice from any of you and when I do, I'm sure as hell not coming to the MENA forum.

Your responses are those of a sociopath, emotionally shallow and grandiose. I would never want to be on your bad side. I think you are a dangerous woman. I think you and Badr are quite possibly a perfect match. I wouldnt want to be anywhere either of you... Scary and shallow and self serving.. The scariest people you can know are sociopathic with no regard with what is ethical or right... You fail to see the horrible wrong in what you are saying... which makes all of it MORE FRIGHTENING

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I guess I'm a little confused...you've been w/SO for a few years, have only seen each other for about 3 weeks AND have 2 small kids ...AND 2 kids with the ex? And if you have 2 small kids with the SO you've only seen for about 3 weeks, but are fixating on the ex?

:blink:

I met my SO a few years ago...on the internet of course. I wasn't actively looking, but it just happened. I was married at the time, though we were having some issues, we have 2 small children. We have subsequently divorced, and my SO and I talk when we can, try to everyday, and I love him...he's understanding, he tells me what I need to hear, makes me feel wanted and needed. Meanwhile, my ex is in a relationship, and I just discovered that he is getting married...now he's a good guy...never did anything really WRONG to me...we have 2 children together...and I have only seen mine in person for the total of about 3 weeks...even though we've been "together" for a few years.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
All of your words of wisdom go out the door when you prove time and time again that you all are uneducated and ignorant. Maybe you should sit back and re-read what you have written. I have done my reasearch. I have contacted lawyers, embassies, consulates, pathologists to analyze documents and review cases. You all obviously have no lives if you continualy focus on mine. It's time to move with your own lives because mine is none of your business. I didn't ask for advice from any of you and when I do, I'm sure as hell not coming to the MENA forum.

0k. Bye.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just want to know where the modorator is durring all of this... Aimee and I say anything to defend ourselves against bullies and we get talked to... but where are the modorators when we are being attacked??? HHHMMMMM some support group this is...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello,

back to the original posts... i was just thinking... does ur SO ever get online and search around and possibly could find VJ ... bcz you stated his name and little details... and he may find these posts/topics and get upset that you didnt talk to him about it first... or just get upset about the whole situation...

just something I was thinking about...

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

casts spell "summon moderator" *clap clap*

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I just want to know where the modorator is durring all of this... Aimee and I say anything to defend ourselves against bullies and we get talked to... but where are the modorators when we are being attacked??? HHHMMMMM some support group this is...

I doubt honey beary you are involved with a man whos sick wife died in his care.....and did not get medical care she needed... and then to have his new fiancee bashing her.. The whole thing is as scary as the worst horror movie

this thread needs a FUNERAL not a lock...gees... this is just more than I can stomach

Timeline

I doubt honey beary you are involved with a man whos sick wife died in his care.....and did not get medical care she needed... and then to have his new fiancee bashing her.. The whole thing is as scary as the worst horror movie

this thread needs a FUNERAL not a lock...gees... this is just more than I can stomach

no, i am not involved with a man whose wife died... my fiance has never been married before.

but aimee is a friend of mine... regardless of what she has done, her fiance has done.. either of their pasts do not matter to me... what matters is how she feels and her happieness. and if being with badr is what making her happy, then i am happy for her.

i understand every one loved heather... but she is gone now... and we can not bring her back. say a prayer or two or a million for her.

we can not want every one involved in this matter to dwell on her death forever... as trerrible as i may seem... at some point we have to move on. at some point we all have to deal with our own lives and do what we can to make ourselves happy as well as our family and close friends.

at some point we have to give up and thow our hands in the air and say this isnt my problem and then give it up to God.

im not trying to start a fight here.. jsut simply saying that at some point we all have to jsut agree to dissagree and move on. let the past be the past and look forward to our own futures with our loved ones, who ever they may be.

Timeline

Not to fan the fire but Aimee has a right to be here...yes it is sad that Heather passed...none of us were there...everyone has their own version of the facts. And it is sad that in order to be with the man she loves Aimee has to involve Heather....cannot be at all comfortable for Aimee...what is the appropriate time frame to mourn?? My ex husbands has been dating a girl for 5 months...yesterday was the 1 yr anniversary of her husbands death...sad for those that knew her husband assuredly...and sad for her but she has moved on with her life...one way to honor the dead is to live the life you have...Im sure if Heather loved him she would want him happy...is that always comfortable for the friends and family of the deceased left behind? No but life moves on with or without us. And Aimee wouldnt have to bring it up if she could post without being attacked imo. No one has to respond to posts they dont want to. This supposed to be a support board.

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Timeline
Not to fan the fire but Aimee has a right to be here...yes it is sad that Heather passed...none of us were there...everyone has their own version of the facts. And it is sad that in order to be with the man she loves Aimee has to involve Heather....cannot be at all comfortable for Aimee...what is the appropriate time frame to mourn?? My ex husbands has been dating a girl for 5 months...yesterday was the 1 yr anniversary of her husbands death...sad for those that knew her husband assuredly...and sad for her but she has moved on with her life...one way to honor the dead is to live the life you have...Im sure if Heather loved him she would want him happy...is that always comfortable for the friends and family of the deceased left behind? No but life moves on with or without us. And Aimee wouldnt have to bring it up if she could post without being attacked imo. No one has to respond to posts they dont want to. This supposed to be a support board.

well said!

(((HUGS)))

Maybe Heather didn't love Badr as much as he loved her. You would know that since you knew her so well, right?

I have read a lot of sick delusional things on here, but this, by far, is the most shocking.

I feel sorry for you. Not in the 'I'm going to insult you' way....in the 'I really and truly pity you' But I also am asking you kindly as a bystander to stop trashing Heather. Her name doesn't belong in your mouth...much less to blab her personal details on a mb.

Have a little respect!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.