jeanie

Is this all worth it?

108 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Aimee, plenty of people in this forum knew Heather personally, so keep telling yourself you've cornered the market on this whole thing, but it just ain't true.

You knew about her birth defects? You really knew her?

You are quite possibly one of the most disrespectful people I've come across. You go into her email, you checked on their visa case without telling Badr by logging in, you are blasting her personal life and business as a means to "defend" yourself. You should be ashamed of your behavior. The woman is dead and all you can do is announce very private personal things about this woman, and each post gets more and more personal and disrespectful. Really, just stop it, it's unbelievably rude, sad, and hurtful.

When Heather wanted to leave Morocco was when she got "sick" and Badr wanted her to stay in order to keep their case going. You want to know about posts and emails? You don't have all of them. So just STOP.

I

Peezy, you know how hard it is to get through Casablanca. I really think before this girl invests money and time in trying to get him out of Morocco, that she really think about the possibility that he wont have much chance of getting a visa. I just do not see how he wil be able to with a dead ex wife with a denial how in the heck she will be able to see the light of day in getting a petition through Morocco. Its very very very very hard to get through there even with everything in order. I think she should not be wasting her time with an impossible to approve case with death and denials and everything else. If I had met a man with a denial and a wife who died in Morocco, I do not think I would engage in some kind of relationship with him.It seems like a fruitless pursuit which will end up in heartbreak for her and for him another lost shot at a visa......I just do not see her making it even through USCIS. I cannot imagine them approving her whatsover. Cases that do not have a lick of all of this stuff are getting denied. Why she would want to put herself through this , I do not know. I think unless she plans on living there, she should do the best thing for herself and her child and get out now. I really cannot say anything about Heather because I do not know her. But from one woman to another and someone who is very familiar with immigration I cannot encourage her in any possible way to file for this guy. I dont think it will work and I think she will waste her time. There is NO WAY the embassy will approve this case. No way at all

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Aimee, plenty of people in this forum knew Heather personally, so keep telling yourself you've cornered the market on this whole thing, but it just ain't true.

You are quite possibly one of the most disrespectful people I've come across. You go into her email, you checked on their visa case without telling Badr by logging in, you are blasting her personal life and business as a means to "defend" yourself. You should be ashamed of your behavior. The woman is dead and all you can do is announce very private personal things about this woman, and each post gets more and more personal and disrespectful. Really, just stop it, it's unbelievably rude, sad, and hurtful.

When Heather wanted to leave Morocco was when she got "sick" and Badr wanted her to stay in order to keep their case going. You want to know about posts and emails? You don't have all of them. So just STOP.

What do you mean by checking their case and her email without telling Badr. How do you think I got her password? Um, he gave it to me. Why would I not want to check their case? How ignorant do you sound. Ya, let me go into this immigration process blindly. Real educational advice from you.

I'm not the one that gets suspended from attacking people. I am the one being attacked. I am the one having to defend myself. Sorry if that's a little too much for you. Block me so you don't see my responses.

Heather was sick long before she met Badr, but you wouldn't know that because you didn't know her. She was told by the embassy to stay in Morocco to prove their case. So it's wrong for a man to ask his wife to stay so that they can be together. Maybe Heather didn't love Badr as much as he loved her. You would know that since you knew her so well, right?

Maybe you should stop and mind your own business.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

What do you mean by checking their case and her email without telling Badr. How do you think I got her password? Um, he gave it to me. Why would I not want to check their case? How ignorant do you sound. Ya, let me go into this immigration process blindly. Real educational advice from you.

I'm not the one that gets suspended from attacking people. I am the one being attacked. I am the one having to defend myself. Sorry if that's a little too much for you. Block me so you don't see my responses.

Heather was sick long before she met Badr, but you wouldn't know that because you didn't know her. She was told by the embassy to stay in Morocco to prove their case. So it's wrong for a man to ask his wife to stay so that they can be together. Maybe Heather didn't love Badr as much as he loved her. You would know that since you knew her so well, right?

She died Aimee. She died. She died. Do you not understand how wrong all of this is? Do you not understand that Badr probably has a slim to none chance of coming here... This is a disaster all around.. A real sad and horrible disaster for all involved... most of all heather... who should have been home. She never would have died in the USA. I am sure of that.

She obviously loved him enough to lose her life for him. He loved her so much that he found another USC lickity split. Gotta love true, everlasting love.

this whole thing is wrong on so many levels... so many ....

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think you and Badr are a perfect match and deserve one another.

In this life Aimee, there are some things you just do not do... You don't do them because they are morally and ethically wrong.

I cannot explain them to you....there are some lines you just do not cross..... and I think you have crossed alot of them... maybe out of love... maybe out of the blindness of love..I just think you are headed down a dead end street and by some chance you are a really nice girl and I do not know.....I think you are headed for disappointment and heartache. I am not a betting woman but I think you have no chance in hell of getting this guy here...I d hate to see you waste your time... There are many men without his baggage and his issues. I would not waste your time... You are headed for heartache

I think you and Badr are a perfect match and deserve one another.

when 2 sociopaths meet... they find harmony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

With all due respect, why don't you stop posting YOUR business and maybe you won't get attacked , as you say.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

I'm not trying to give you advice, I'm telling you to stop disrespecting a dead woman by blasting her personal business all over this forum. I knew her, and I know many people who did know her. She happened to have been a member of a yahoo group I ran for many years. And you know you checked about their case without telling Badr and you think they got the visa, and you didn't know whether or not to tell him. So just STOP blasting information about this poor, dead woman and go along with your own life. Just because Badr thinks it's OK to share all of this with you, his dead wife's emails and myspace accounts and whatever else doesn't mean it's really OK. It's disgusting and terrible and you need to stop it.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline

All of your words of wisdom go out the door when you prove time and time again that you all are uneducated and ignorant. Maybe you should sit back and re-read what you have written. I have done my reasearch. I have contacted lawyers, embassies, consulates, pathologists to analyze documents and review cases. You all obviously have no lives if you continualy focus on mine. It's time to move with your own lives because mine is none of your business. I didn't ask for advice from any of you and when I do, I'm sure as hell not coming to the MENA forum.

Label.jpg

.png

I'm not trying to give you advice, I'm telling you to stop disrespecting a dead woman by blasting her personal business all over this forum. I knew her, and I know many people who did know her. She happened to have been a member of a yahoo group I ran for many years. And you know you checked about their case without telling Badr and you think they got the visa, and you didn't know whether or not to tell him. So just STOP blasting information about this poor, dead woman and go along with your own life. Just because Badr thinks it's OK to share all of this with you, his dead wife's emails and myspace accounts and whatever else doesn't mean it's really OK. It's disgusting and terrible and you need to stop it.

Peezy do you think this case meets any of the criteria listed?

1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.

4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.

6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.

7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.

13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.

20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.

Timeline

How pathetic are you to keep up on a yahoo group that you were banned from? OMG that is hilarious. You seriously have no life. If you would have kept reading, you would have known that I did discuss it with him.

It's time to get a life Sara.

Label.jpg

.png

Filed: Other Timeline
All of your words of wisdom go out the door when you prove time and time again that you all are uneducated and ignorant. Maybe you should sit back and re-read what you have written. I have done my reasearch. I have contacted lawyers, embassies, consulates, pathologists to analyze documents and review cases. You all obviously have no lives if you continualy focus on mine. It's time to move with your own lives because mine is none of your business. I didn't ask for advice from any of you and when I do, I'm sure as hell not coming to the MENA forum.

Who is uneducated? It seems it would be you, because I have NEVER given you advice. I have asked you repeatedly to stop disrespecting a dead woman and you repeatedly continue to do so. Grow up and have your own little thing with Badr but stop spreading all of this stuff about Heather.

How pathetic are you to keep up on a yahoo group that you were banned from? OMG that is hilarious. You seriously have no life. If you would have kept reading, you would have known that I did discuss it with him.

It's time to get a life Sara.

Who is Sara?

STOP TALKING ABOUT HEATHER'S PERSONAL LIFE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

W is right, pathological for sure.

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.