jeanie

Is this all worth it?

108 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

First of all, you need to be there for you kids. Divorce is never easy on anyone and kids unfortunatley sometimes just stuck in the middle. The visa prcoess isn't at all easy and if you're already thinking about "friends with benefits" then this visa process probably isn't for you. First of all, you need to be honest with yourself and this man you are talking to from Egypt. How would you feel if he had a "friend with benefits?" Honesty is #1 in a relationship. Second, it seems you still have feelings for your ex, which after being together for many years and having kids together, is only natural to a point. I love to hate my ex ;) but we have a civil relationship because of our kids and leave it at that. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Does it matter? Whether you decide to take advice from that member is your own personal choice. You certainly don't need to bring her relationship details into the mix, that's HER decision to do so.

No explosions here please. I'm cooking dinner.

Oh, she has done so already, don't worry.

How else would I know that about her?

Has she done so in this thread?

does it make a difference if it was in this thread or one yesterday? is that like a TOS thing?

I think it does make a difference. It's called staying on topic and not hijacking others thread. If you wanna hash out or bring up past issues, do the research and find that post to attack the person there. Don't take away from the OP and their post. To me that's rude.

Watch out, Aimee says it's rude. Unfortunately every word out of your mouth means nothing. Zippo. K thanks.

And the same goes for you. You've bashed so many people on this board alone that your word means nothing to many people. You highjack more posts than many women on this board. And what's the purpose for that? You stick your nose into everyone's lives like it's your business to know everything. How about focusing your attention on your own life for once? You had it easy getting Hicham here and most of the women are struggling to get their husbands here. You truly have no advice to offer because you haven't been through anything. You haven't struggled to get Hicham here.

So move on and offer advice to the OP.

Aimee you are not being sensitive to the fact that many people on the board knew your husbands dead wife and that she may be alive if he had gotten her better care. You are not being sensitive to the fact that many find the whole situation with your engagement down right creepy. I personally did not know Heather...nor do I know you or Badr and frankly I don't want to get involved but your presence here on the boards is frankly disturbing to some of the people that know Heather. You should understand and respect that. There are reasons you are being treated the way you are... Do some soul searching and you will understand why people are having a weird reaction to youl

Filed: Other Timeline

ITA with the people who have said don't start this process unless you are 110% sure of your foreign SO - the K-1 should not be used as a dating visa. If you do get married and he gets his GC then you stand so much to lose financially and emotionally if the guy is playing you for a GC and bailing - how do you know he doesn't have his own 'FWB' or even a wife back home???

I would advise you to read some of the stories on here of what can happen when these relationships turn sour. I am dealing with these own issues myself - it is so hard to be sure if the guy is for real or if he is just looking for any way out of poverty.

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wahrania, please move on from that subject please. Any more talk about that line of discussion will result in a lock (cause it's way off topic) and my "lock thread" button is getting a little worn. Thanks.

Edited by Mags

OP, I don't know how to put this nicely, but you seem to be heading for a train wreck. You cheat on your husband with your internet boyfriend which causes the breakup of your marriage (whether you were unhappy or not, cheating's the proximate cause); you cheat on your boyfriend with someone closer because you're lonely and he's far away; and you're wondering how to get through the rest of the wait even though you're not 100% sure.

Is this all worth it? In this case, probably not. Which is more likely? Osiris gets here, he's everything you wanted, you have no financial or marital arguments ever, and no one is ever jealous or tempted to cheat.... or he gets here, it turns out it was 99% a fantasy and now you're on VJ asking whether the I-864 is really binding or just pretend binding.

If you are not sure, for your own sake, wait.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Does it matter? Whether you decide to take advice from that member is your own personal choice. You certainly don't need to bring her relationship details into the mix, that's HER decision to do so.

does it make a difference if it was in this thread or one yesterday? is that like a TOS thing?

I think it does make a difference. It's called staying on topic and not hijacking others thread. If you wanna hash out or bring up past issues, do the research and find that post to attack the person there. Don't take away from the OP and their post. To me that's rude.

Watch out, Aimee says it's rude. Unfortunately every word out of your mouth means nothing. Zippo. K thanks.

And the same goes for you. You've bashed so many people on this board alone that your word means nothing to many people. You highjack more posts than many women on this board. And what's the purpose for that? You stick your nose into everyone's lives like it's your business to know everything. How about focusing your attention on your own life for once? You had it easy getting Hicham here and most of the women are struggling to get their husbands here. You truly have no advice to offer because you haven't been through anything. You haven't struggled to get Hicham here.

So you're saying that I can't post here because I haven't struggled enough?

I honestly don't even know where to start with you. You are heinous. Go put your crown back on with Heather's dress and don't think too hard.

Offer some real advice or get off the boards. I'm not the only one that thinks this or sees this. You continuously come to topics and bring up other topics to start cat fights. It's very old.

And your ignorance about my life is more comical than anything. The crown is back at the shop that I rented it from, thanks for asking. And I'm so excited that you show so much concern over my dresses. The same dresses that are hanging in my closet. The same dresses that I packed in my suitcase to take to Morocco only to have them professionally cleaned to bring back to hang in my closet. Thanks for the concern. Maybe your not as pathetic as everyone thinks you are.

Anyone can close this thread at anytime.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

Aimee you are not being sensitive to the fact that many people on the board knew your husbands dead wife and that she may be alive if he had gotten her better care. You are not being sensitive to the fact that many find the whole situation with your engagement down right creepy. I personally did not know Heather...nor do I know you or Badr and frankly I don't want to get involved but your presence here on the boards is frankly disturbing to some of the people that know Heather. You should understand and respect that. There are reasons you are being treated the way you are... Do some soul searching and you will understand why people are having a weird reaction to youl

Oh that's right, I'm not being senstive. I'm not being sensitive because everytime I point out the obvious, my personal life gets attacked. Ok, I see how things swing here. Do you personally know how many doctor's Heather saw or how many days she stayed in hospitals and clinics? Does anyone? I didn't think so. The only reason you find it creepy is because no one has taken the time to get to know me. Instead, it's throw jabs at Aimee everytime she posts. Did you get that when you joined a group to get information? No one knew Heather truly. No one knew the struggles that she went through in her personal life and in her marriage. And you're thinking to yourself, well neither did you. Well your right, but I know them threw others. I don't get all of me information from Badr. I know people that knew her. That talked to her on a frequent basis. I have done some soul searching and have found the man that I'll spend the rest of my life with. Just like everyone else has that has gone through or is going through the immigration process.

You all seem to think I'm going into this blindly. That I take the word from 1 man. That is hilarious. I have done my research. I have contacted authorities to see if all of the stories are true or real. I was raised in a law enforcement family. I'm no stranger to investigations and calling who needs to be called. I have gone there to meet friends and family members. I've experienced it all. So all of the fables you come up with or all of the attacks I get on the boards and in PMs are not gonna scare me away. I'm stable enough in my own life and my relationship with Badr that I can take on anything.

Label.jpg

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i think a few people just got served by badr :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Oh that's right, I'm not being senstive. I'm not being sensitive because everytime I point out the obvious, my personal life gets attacked. Ok, I see how things swing here. Do you personally know how many doctor's Heather saw or how many days she stayed in hospitals and clinics? Does anyone? I didn't think so. The only reason you find it creepy is because no one has taken the time to get to know me. Instead, it's throw jabs at Aimee everytime she posts. Did you get that when you joined a group to get information? No one knew Heather truly. No one knew the struggles that she went through in her personal life and in her marriage. And you're thinking to yourself, well neither did you. Well your right, but I know them threw others. I don't get all of me information from Badr. I know people that knew her. That talked to her on a frequent basis. I have done some soul searching and have found the man that I'll spend the rest of my life with. Just like everyone else has that has gone through or is going through the immigration process.

You all seem to think I'm going into this blindly. That I take the word from 1 man. That is hilarious. I have done my research. I have contacted authorities to see if all of the stories are true or real. I was raised in a law enforcement family. I'm no stranger to investigations and calling who needs to be called. I have gone there to meet friends and family members. I've experienced it all. So all of the fables you come up with or all of the attacks I get on the boards and in PMs are not gonna scare me away. I'm stable enough in my own life and my relationship with Badr that I can take on anything.

I do not want the thread locked ok? Bottom line is that you are indeed in a very very strange situation and you really need to be senstive to the women her that knew Heather . I did not and I would never stand in the way of someone elses happiness. I think if you think hard enough, and think about maybe some of these women that knew Heather, how they would find you coming on here and even talking about her very very troubling. Its best that you do not... And I think if you would not h ave revealed Badrs past with her and your own take on the relationship, no one would have said anything.

You really need to take it up with her friends. I am not a part of it. I think when you get to the embassy stage after you have applied, you will really see what the deal is. You really need to go to the embassy or talk to someone and see if filing for him will even work. You may waste 9 months of your life waiting for an NOa2 only to never get out of the embassy. I would hate to see that happen. I am sure his file is 2999 feet thick and has flags all over it.... He may never get out of Morocco. You really need to brace yourself for that with all honesty

Aimee, plenty of people in this forum knew Heather personally, so keep telling yourself you've cornered the market on this whole thing, but it just ain't true.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline

I do not want the thread locked ok? Bottom line is that you are indeed in a very very strange situation and you really need to be senstive to the women her that knew Heather . I did not and I would never stand in the way of someone elses happiness. I think if you think hard enough, and think about maybe some of these women that knew Heather, how they would find you coming on here and even talking about her very very troubling. Its best that you do not... And I think if you would not h ave revealed Badrs past with her and your own take on the relationship, no one would have said anything.

You really need to take it up with her friends. I am not a part of it. I think when you get to the embassy stage after you have applied, you will really see what the deal is. You really need to go to the embassy or talk to someone and see if filing for him will even work. You may waste 9 months of your life waiting for an NOa2 only to never get out of the embassy. I would hate to see that happen. I am sure his file is 2999 feet thick and has flags all over it.... He may never get out of Morocco. You really need to brace yourself for that with all honesty

Well, maybe you should look back on some older threads and I was not the one to out myself. That was someone else. I could have gotten advice without the loudmouth of the group opening her mouth. That's when the firestorm started. I didn't bring up Heather, someone else did. It's astonishing that no one is allowed to move on with their life when their spouse dies. And everyone is the critic on the timeline of when it can happen.

I have contacted the embassy. We are working on that and there is not gonna be a hold up and he doesn't have a file that is as thick as you all think it is. It's just as thick as anyone else that filed and received a 221g. There will be no waiting period because I've done the research and contacted the appropriate people. But thanks for caring.

Label.jpg

.png

Timeline
Aimee, plenty of people in this forum knew Heather personally, so keep telling yourself you've cornered the market on this whole thing, but it just ain't true.

You knew about her birth defects? You really knew her?

Label.jpg

.png

You knew about her birth defects? You really knew her?

You are quite possibly one of the most disrespectful people I've come across. You go into her email, you checked on their visa case without telling Badr by logging in, you are blasting her personal life and business as a means to "defend" yourself. You should be ashamed of your behavior. The woman is dead and all you can do is announce very private personal things about this woman, and each post gets more and more personal and disrespectful. Really, just stop it, it's unbelievably rude, sad, and hurtful.

When Heather wanted to leave Morocco was when she got "sick" and Badr wanted her to stay in order to keep their case going. You want to know about posts and emails? You don't have all of them. So just STOP.

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.