• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Good Morning

Nothing exciting to mention. I just haven't said hello in a while and I kinda miss you guys!

Have a great day evrybody

Funny I was thinking about you this morning and wondering where you had been, and here you are. :D

Today is one year since our interview in Morocco. Can't believe how fast time has gone. :unsure:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Weren't you posting about your Egyptian husband Mohammed just this June? Now you have another SO in Kuwait? :blink:

plus something to do with a moroccan? read doodlebug's post here. hmm.

and in the red flags topic she says they have 5 kids between them. in the past relationships thread, "he has 3 children, I have 1." 3+1 = 5?

8ggt3cg.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

That pic reminds me of a girl I used to work with.

My nickname for her was : Toke-ahontas

:lol:

Edited by monnik

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

I need a hug ... can't stop being emotional ... I want my love here

*hugs* from me and baby Mehdi. He'll also give you a swift kick in the ribs, if you like :)(F)

plus something to do with a moroccan? read doodlebug's post here. hmm.

and in the red flags topic she says they have 5 kids between them. in the past relationships thread, "he has 3 children, I have 1." 3+1 = 5?

must be that new math. :blink:

Nah, thats calculus.

Filed: Timeline

Ok so here I am. Follow up to the last post I made the other day.

I come to ask for your support and prayers for my mother. After months of trying to get help and medical care it was all a lost cause. I’m sure you are all aware that this country is the worst when it comes to affordable and reliable health insurance. Any ways, for the past year we have been on a quest to get medical insurance for my parents, we applied all over with different type’s health insurance companies, but both my mom and dad got denied after we were given high hopes. Anyways my mom has to have surgery and since she has no health insurance and we don’t have the $$$$$ for the expensive procedure here. So now it’s back to the only country that opens it’s doors to us when we need medical help. My mother is now in Mexico and will be undergoing surgery today. She won’t be able to walk for some time as she will be having surgery on both of her legs. If my dad does not find some one to help him take care of my mom while she is disabled I will be leaving to Mexico. I’d give my life for my parents and I can’t imagine my mom having to bare so much pain far away from us as if she had no sons or daughters to help her in a time of need. My little 11 year old brother is trying to be strong but he is really hurting and does not understand what is going on. He said to me something that really broke me to pieces inside even more “We were born here and our parents are not illegals, why can’t we afford doctors to help mom in Texas if this is the best country ever? Aggggggggg what do you say to that. =0(

It’s sad when citizens of this great country have to go to other countries to get affordable medical attention, for a chance to survive. Any ways I really ask for your prayers so that everything turns out fine. My moms surgery will be at 6 pm cst today. Thanks you

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

I come to ask for your support and prayers for my mother. After months of trying to get help and medical care it was all a lost cause. I'm sure you are all aware that this country is the worst when it comes to affordable and reliable health insurance. Any ways, for the past year we have been on a quest to get medical insurance for my parents, we applied all over with different type's health insurance companies, but both my mom and dad got denied after we were given high hopes. Anyways my mom has to have surgery and since she has no health insurance and we don't have the $$$$$ for the expensive procedure here. So now it's back to the only country that opens it's doors to us when we need medical help. My mother is now in Mexico and will be undergoing surgery today. She won't be able to walk for some time as she will be having surgery on both of her legs. If my dad does not find some one to help him take care of my mom while she is disabled I will be leaving to Mexico. I'd give my life for my parents and I can't imagine my mom having to bare so much pain far away from us as if she had no sons or daughters to help her in a time of need. My little 11 year old brother is trying to be strong but he is really hurting and does not understand what is going on. He said to me something that really broke me to pieces inside even more "We were born here and our parents are not illegals, why can't we afford doctors to help mom in Texas if this is the best country ever? Aggggggggg what do you say to that. =0(

It's sad when citizens of this great country have to go to other countries to get affordable medical attention, for a chance to survive. Any ways I really ask for your prayers so that everything turns out fine. My moms surgery will be at 6 pm cst today. Thanks you

From this moment on, she'll be in my prayers. Keep strong. (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I come to ask for your support and prayers for my mother. After months of trying to get help and medical care it was all a lost cause. I’m sure you are all aware that this country is the worst when it comes to affordable and reliable health insurance. Any ways, for the past year we have been on a quest to get medical insurance for my parents, we applied all over with different type’s health insurance companies, but both my mom and dad got denied after we were given high hopes. Anyways my mom has to have surgery and since she has no health insurance and we don’t have the $$$$$ for the expensive procedure here. So now it’s back to the only country that opens it’s doors to us when we need medical help. My mother is now in Mexico and will be undergoing surgery today. She won’t be able to walk for some time as she will be having surgery on both of her legs. If my dad does not find some one to help him take care of my mom while she is disabled I will be leaving to Mexico. I’d give my life for my parents and I can’t imagine my mom having to bare so much pain far away from us as if she had no sons or daughters to help her in a time of need. My little 11 year old brother is trying to be strong but he is really hurting and does not understand what is going on. He said to me something that really broke me to pieces inside even more “We were born here and our parents are not illegals, why can’t we afford doctors to help mom in Texas if this is the best country ever? Aggggggggg what do you say to that. =0(

It’s sad when citizens of this great country have to go to other countries to get affordable medical attention, for a chance to survive. Any ways I really ask for your prayers so that everything turns out fine. My moms surgery will be at 6 pm cst today. Thanks you

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm sending wishes of a speedy recovery too! (F)

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear that dip sticks, my prayers are with you and your family. I will light a candle for your mom in church on Sunday (F)

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Yay Jackie! When you movin to Houston? hehehe There are plenty of nice apartments near me :whistle:

Today..offfffffffffffffff ... wanted to sleep in but hubster woke me up to have coffee with him. I didn't mind coz I like morning coffee.

HOWEVER....once he leaves..I may just hit the bed for another few hours.... :devil: THEN I'm going to make lasagna...and EAT IT ALL lol :lol: I'm going to enjoy my first Friday off in forever...TO THE FULLEST!!!

(F) amal (F)

MMMM. Will it be cheesey? I get to eat all of mine (if I made any) since Ammar hates "wet" things like pasta, lasagna, mashed-anyting, etc.

cheese, cheese, and extra cheese. omg it was sooooooooooo good. I'm gonna have another plate full...*drool* I'm loving this day!!! I've been listening to RENT all day and not been getting the "do we really have to listen to this music again' looks so thats been just awesome. Went to wally-world..picked up some drinks...went to the bank..paid some bills...did laundry....did dishes... soon I will vaccum and then clean the bathrooms...the only thing left will be to fix a nice supper and prepare "amals famous argeelah" for the evening...*sigh* i'm on some high clouds today...I hope this weekend never ends... lol

Ohh girl, I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I hope everything turns out ok.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

*tapping fingers on desk.........I want to come smoke your world famous argheela with you. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lasagna

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: I am moving October 30 and put down the depostit today!!!!!!! I am over the moon excited about this. :dance::dance::dance::dance: Can ya tell? Now the task of changing all the utilities and mail. LaL, did you say you had a checklist for moving?

Mireya your family are in my thoughts.

Jackie (F)

'.......sippin on gin & juice...'

j/k ;)

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Ohhhh Mireya I am so sorry to read your news -- as if you didn't have enough stress and worries on your plate right now.

Praying for your mom's full and speedy recovery, and thoughts and with you and your family.

(F) (F) (F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mireya- I hope that your Mom's surgery went well and I wish her a speedy recovery. You sound like you are a great daughter to your parents and I wish you all the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.