49 posts in this topic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

More than ever! It's been a LONG week at work. Here's to hoping I can leave it behind.

I'm feeling like the guy in Office Space who tries to hide from his boss so he can't be asked to work on the weekend. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

A friend is helping me to cover up the screened in porch with heavy duty plastic for the winter. Helps give the dogs some warmer and dry shelter while we're gone from home. I'm on vacation next week, but I'm staying home to clean out the baby's closet and the spare room closet so Hicham will have a place to put his clothes when he comes home.

Rome STILL has not updated the list. This emotional roller coaster is exhausting!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!! :)

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: another exciting weekend of yard work planned! :dance::dance::dance:

:help:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good Morning

Nothing exciting to mention. I just haven't said hello in a while and I kinda miss you guys!

Have a great day evrybody

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Good morning everyone. Not too much going on here. I'm working far too much, but I have lots of overtime hours!

I'm really looking forward to next week. Thanksgiving is so much fun, and the day after is almost as good! I see shopping in my future...

I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: Timeline

:dance: Doin the 'Payday Dance' with Jas :dance:

Ok, so last night my son's gf got stuipd and they broke up. For good this time. (one can hope). Just when I was wondering how to tell him we have to move, he tells me this. So, now it's official, we're moving! :dance: I can not wait to get out of this house! It reeks of memories and tears. I see Mohammed in every room. I would move out today if I could.

Hope ya'll have a happy Friday. I am off work for 2, count'em, 2 days! I am starting to pack!!!

Jackie (F)

dawn..............is there an IHOP in our future?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ok, so last night my son's gf got stuipd and they broke up. For good this time. (one can hope). Just when I was wondering how to tell him we have to move, he tells me this. So, now it's official, we're moving! :dance: I can not wait to get out of this house! It reeks of memories and tears. I see Mohammed in every room. I would move out today if I could.

i'm stuck trying to figure out which one makes you happier, the moving or the g/f being gone :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hope ya'll have a happy Friday. I am off work for 2, count'em, 2 days! I am starting to pack!!!

Jackie (F)

dawn..............is there an IHOP in our future?

*does the packing dance with Jackie* :dance::dance::dance: One week to go before I start packing and 2 weeks to moving day. Who wants to come over and help? :lol:

Yay Jackie! When you movin to Houston? hehehe There are plenty of nice apartments near me :whistle:

Today..offfffffffffffffff ... wanted to sleep in but hubster woke me up to have coffee with him. I didn't mind coz I like morning coffee.

HOWEVER....once he leaves..I may just hit the bed for another few hours.... :devil: THEN I'm going to make lasagna...and EAT IT ALL lol :lol: I'm going to enjoy my first Friday off in forever...TO THE FULLEST!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
I'm feeling like the guy in Office Space who tries to hide from his boss so he can't be asked to work on the weekend. laughing.gif

Me too, I love that movie, going to the office is like going to hell with florescent lighting. My boss, let's call her DR.KNOWITALL, :jest: I feel has never really taken me serious, I was an intern when I started, straight out of college. I feel her eyes on me all the time, thank goodness her office is across the city. But yesterday we had clinical reviews, this is where she gets to give a case and we all have to diagnosis it and come up with a treatment plan. Clinical is like having fire ants eat at your eyes slowly, when I was in college, I remember always wanting to go to clinical reviews, :wacko: I claim insanity, but not sure it would hold. So of course yesterday she fired off, and I got the first question, and I could tell her beedy eyes looking at me waiting for one tiny mistake so she could rip me a new one. :bonk: But luck had me this time the case was on suicide ideation. My study until I changed to behavior disorders, so I knew the question. ;) I need to win the lottery so I can just hang out and travel and send the kids to colleges in good cities like Las Vegas, Amsterdam, at least that way when we have to visit, I too can have a good time. Oh sorry about ranting, if I win the lottery, the parties are on me. :dance:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey everyone! I'm still not back but I manage to sneak on every now and then :ph34r:

:lol:

Ramy and I are running around like chicken with our heads cut off and I had my nails done for the wedding and they're so long I can barely type :lol:

So....what did I miss? I miss you all!

Jackie-- good luck moving!

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

SSDD for those who work in the 24/7 open type of employement. in our case ---hospital.

:whistle:

however...tuesday off sounds good!

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.