♥JP♥

Stupid fights....

213 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
If it aint folded right, fold it yourself. I never could understand why people biotch about stuff they arent doin. Designate the domestic duties and refrain from complaining. Liberals have a habit of complaining about every little frickin thing,especially if their not doin the work.

Its kinda like inserting a slug in a pop machine and then complaining and kikin the shite outta the machine for not takin it.

yeah............yeah its the fkin machines fault.

Mel knows how to fold a fitted sheet so it is perfect and flat.

I just wad it up into something that at least resembles a square or rectangle and shove it the drawer.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..it was really over nothing..i brought home these two strippers .

Brother Dean you can bring home 3. what was the problem

well, the 2 i brought home sister cindi..one of them was eating a pickled pig's foot..and well, that was the straw that broke the camel's back

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Our dumbest one (and most common one) is when:

Me "why are we arguing (or some variation)"

Him "we're not arguing, you;ll know when we're arguing"

Me "if we're not arguing then what are we doing"

Him " I dont know but we're not arguing"

Me "You know what I mean would you stop arguing about semantics"

and it continues like that for 30 more minutes :) Yes, we argue about if we are arguing...

We have a similar one:

Me: Im tired, Im not going to argue/fight with you about it

Him: We're not fighting

Me: Then what do you call this? Loud talking?

:lol:

If it aint folded right, fold it yourself. I never could understand why people biotch about stuff they arent doin. Designate the domestic duties and refrain from complaining. Liberals have a habit of complaining about every little frickin thing,especially if their not doin the work.

Its kinda like inserting a slug in a pop machine and then complaining and kikin the shite outta the machine for not takin it.

Mel knows how to fold a fitted sheet so it is perfect and flat.

I just wad it up into something that at least resembles a square or rectangle and shove it the drawer.

David is EXTREMELY particular about his clothes... worse than any woman I've ever met. Everything is folded so perfectly that one would think he used a ruler on every garment. Pants have to be hung perfectly straight on pants hangars, and don't dare hang something to dry on a wooden rack (made for that purpose) - everything has to be hung up, and the hangars are strewn everywhere because I don't have that kind of hanging space for drying clothes. I don't do his laundry anymore.

But for being that particular with folding, to ask him to fold a towel in three's requires an act of congress.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

There is only one certain thing about Charles and I fighting, is that whatever the reason was, I was right and he was wrong. :thumbs:

nessa and i only had one fight since she's been here. afterwards i went and farted on her pillow numerous times. we've not had a fight since. :thumbs:

:bonk:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

There is only one certain thing about Charles and I fighting, is that whatever the reason was, I was right and he was wrong. :thumbs:

nessa and i only had one fight since she's been here. afterwards i went and farted on her pillow numerous times. we've not had a fight since. :thumbs:

They usually are, Nessa.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i have learned to bite my tongue when my hubby helps me with laundry... i used to refold the towels etc.. but then I thought what does it matter if they aren't folded exactly how I do it...

I do say something if he takes stuff out of the dryer and it is still damp though..... his concept of dampness must be different then mine :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

do i need to sharpen the knives again? :angry:

let's talk about the time i came home during the summer and the ac was running and you had the windows open airing out the house so it would be cooler :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

lol..it was really over nothing..i brought home these two strippers .

do i need to sharpen the knives again? :angry:

let's talk about the time i came home during the summer and the ac was running and you had the windows open airing out the house so it would be cooler :whistle:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They usually are, Nessa.

Jen

Indeed.

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Amen, brother. I thought I was liberal until I got married. She's so liberal, she makes me look like ####### Cheney on steroids.

Steve, name your new kid, Chad!

Excellent idea, Marc! ...and his middle name will be Mao.

Filed: Timeline

we don't really argue about it it's more me just b*tching about it...Neil leaves empty beer bottles all over...the one that makes me most mad is when he leaves them on my work desk after using the computer OR on the floor next to his chair after playing playstation. I even bought him his own trash can for beer bottles so that we can recycle them. he sits them on the counter NEXT TO the trash can. also he doesn't throw away wrappers. I'm a neat freak and he just laughs at me. grrrrrrr

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

both my hubby and I are not neat freaks :lol:

but it really bugs me that I have to tell him to empty the garbage can... he would just keep piling stuff in there if I didn't... :lol:

and before you say anything I would do it myself but he doesn't want me to lift anything....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
both my hubby and I are not neat freaks :lol:

but it really bugs me that I have to tell him to empty the garbage can... he would just keep piling stuff in there if I didn't... :lol:

and before you say anything I would do it myself but he doesn't want me to lift anything....

Man, how much does your garbage weigh????? :blink: