♥JP♥

Stupid fights....

213 posts in this topic

What is the stupidest arguement/fight you have gotten into with your S.O.? How long did it last?

Us, a toothbrush, he wanted to buy the same color as me., 2 days. :lol:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Flip Flop Fiasco. This argument has been going on since shortly after he arrived here in February. He runs off with my flops and leaves them all over the house. I hide them. He gets mad and digs them back out. I get mad and hide them in new places. We're running out of places to hide them because we've only got a one bedroom apartment, but that's okay because we're moving into a 2-bedroom at the end of the month :D

Every petty argument we have is stupid and even more stupid to let the bad vibes linger beyond a few minutes.

What were they about? :whistle:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Every petty argument we have is stupid and even more stupid to let the bad vibes linger beyond a few minutes.

Amen brother. :thumbs:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'll just have to pick one...let's see...arguing over our different dish loading styles. She insists that we have every miniscule piece of food removed from the dishes before loading them in the dishwasher. I say let the dishwashing machine do what it was designed to do. :P We usually laugh at ourselves once it dawns on us how silly the argument is.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

His clothes.........he likes to leave them on my kid's beds for days, even weeks. I now give him 2 days. If they don't get put away by then, I open his closet, toss them in, and close the door. Same thing with shoes all over the place. He usually gets pissy for the rest of that day. (shrug) He'll get over it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
What is the stupidest arguement/fight you have gotten into with your S.O.? How long did it last?

We have lots of stupid arguments about things that I do that are dumb (losing keys, leaving the oven on, leaving lights on, leaving windows open when heat or AC is running) and then we have round 2 when he does the same stupid thing, inevitably one or two days later and i am RUTHLESS with him about it.

We get in stupid arguments all of the time, not one is sticking out with me. Just this morning I was feeling EXTREMELY cranky and I just started laying in on him for everything I could think of even his choice in business partner. I was just going off on it. It was stupid and it lasted the whole car ride until I laughed, got out of his truck and waved have a nice day!!! hehehe.....

We also get in stupid arguments almost daily about how warmly my baby son is dressed. He basically wants to put so many layers in him that he cannot move he just is stuck with his arms and legs stuck out. Then he will say "pfft do what you want" when I start putting a reasonable amount of clothes on him. ARGHHHHHH

Oh and we argue when I am cooking because he thinks he is the master chef and should sit and drink wine in the kitchen with me while I cook and then he tells me how to do this and that and I just freak out.

I'll just have to pick one...let's see...arguing over our different dish loading styles. She insists that we have every miniscule piece of food removed from the dishes before loading them in the dishwasher. I say let the dishwashing machine do what it was designed to do. :P We usually laugh at ourselves once it dawns on us how silly the argument is.

Dishwashing style is a good one. David will wash something, shut off the water, pick up a towel, dry it, put it away, and then do the same with the next item, and the next. Makes me crazy. I can't be in the same room with him when he does dishes.

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

She is right :lol::lol::hehe:

We have lots of stupid arguments about things that I do that are dumb (losing keys, leaving the oven on, leaving lights on, leaving windows open when heat or AC is running) and then we have round 2 when he does the same stupid thing, inevitably one or two days later and i am RUTHLESS with him about it.

We get in stupid arguments all of the time, not one is sticking out with me. Just this morning I was feeling EXTREMELY cranky and I just started laying in on him for everything I could think of even his choice in business partner. I was just going off on it. It was stupid and it lasted the whole car ride until I laughed, got out of his truck and waved have a nice day!!! hehehe.....

We also get in stupid arguments almost daily about how warmly my baby son is dressed. He basically wants to put so many layers in him that he cannot move he just is stuck with his arms and legs stuck out. Then he will say "pfft do what you want" when I start putting a reasonable amount of clothes on him. ARGHHHHHH

Oh and we argue when I am cooking because he thinks he is the master chef and should sit and drink wine in the kitchen with me while I cook and then he tells me how to do this and that and I just freak out.

:lol:

Timeline

Dishwashing style is a good one. David will wash something, shut off the water, pick up a towel, dry it, put it away, and then do the same with the next item, and the next. Makes me crazy. I can't be in the same room with him when he does dishes.

Jen,

Us guys are not hardwired for multi-tasking, especially if we're doing the dishes and there's a ball game on TV.

Jen,

Us guys are not hardwired for multi-tasking, especially if we're doing the dishes and there's a ball game on TV.

I understand that. But there ARE NONE when he's in the kitchen... he hates all sports but soccer.

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Timeline

Jen,

I understand that. But there ARE NONE when he's in the kitchen... he hates all sports but soccer.

See if you can get him to volunteer one night at the local soup kitchen, washing dishes. That might fix his one-at-a-time method. :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

My hubby likes to look outside to see if its cold. In his opinion, if the sun is shining then its not cold. I always tell him, "Just because the sun is out doesn't mean its not cold." Then he woudl ask why I'm putting on so many clothes. Now its a big joke. But some days.......nuts!