PalestineMyHeart

Anyone heard from Heartland ?

19 posts in this topic

Wonderful news! I wonder when RJ stopped flying nonstop to Detroit. I hope you will be feeling better when your husband gets here.

Hi ladies. My husband got his passport back. ALL STAMPED... They are coming Nov 18

***WEIRD THING HERE, RJ DOES NOT FLY INTO DETROIT ANYMORE NONSTOP. THEY STOP IN CANADA FIRST. SO MY HUBBY CAN FLY INTO CHICAGO OR NY... I cant drive for a few weeks so one of my best friends is driving me, and another best friend whom I met on here will meet me at the airport.

I have to tell you that I have met the most wonderful people from VJ. I am blessed all the way around It seems lately.

I havnt posted in awhile as I have had surgery two days ago. For the past few weeks this thing i had just wore me down.

So I am reading on what comes next as all I have is time sitting down. Money wise we cant do the whole lets get a green card rolling thing... we are just doing the lets get a work permitt and ssn card. Yipppeeeeeeee

Good news is, I am hosting the family Thanksgiving...first time we are having one in years. We have much to celeibrate... Sorry I am rambling, pain meds do that...lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

my daughter S wanted to fly to jordan to fly back with DH and DD. We tried but the flight they are on is booked solid, plus the price jumped so no go. We are doing the mad dash to make sure we have everything we need for their arrival. I have a list and as soon as the dr gives me the okay to drive, we go grocery shopping! I am glad thankgiving is around the corner as everyone is coming this year. Ok for the past few years,,, about five or so, We really didnt celebrate. This year, we have so much to be thankful for!

I am going to download the application for the work permitt and have that all ready to go that monday before work. I have read it is taking two months or so.

Thank God we are past so much

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

hi wendy,

glad to hear he is finally coming here. iknow its been a long haul.

if he is flying into canada does he need a transit visa? check into it before he flys. hassan lost alot of money on a flight out of amsterdam because he needed one and we found out at the last minute. for some reason it was ok in italy.

donna

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.