Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
82kdmp2.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

82kdmp2.gif

:lol: We have a very bizzare past!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

So glad that it is Friday and a 3 day weekend. Still waiting to hear if Hasan is going to get Saturday and Monday off, if not I will still get Sunday with him all day.

Sparrow I am so happy that G'Ma is coming home and that your Honey will be here tomorrow. God is so great and I pray that he will continue to bless you abundately.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everyone! i've been so sick lately too with a nasty head cold. last night my husband insisted i drink hot milk infused with a TON of powdered ginger. it was so spicy and burned my throat! i could barely suffer it down... but i woke up feeling (slightly) better. its the thought that counts anyway, right? ;)

things here are okay. i've been lagging badly on sending in our AOS but will do it in the next few days. i didn't realize how many small things were necessary to send in i had to call and gather from various places and wait on them! i should have begun it ages ago! :bonk: i just haven't felt on top of things like i used to be. maybe its a combination of being with a man almost 24/7 (which i'm SO NOT used to!), working full-time again, and the pressures and comments from my family! i haven't spoken to my brother and his wife, or my dad since before we were married! *sigh*

anyway, congrats to you, sparrow, on the arrival of your man soon! :D :D :D

and good luck to those of you who are still waiting! *hug*

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

sparrow - can't even imagine how happpy your feeling... so exciting

cheryl - sorry about your computer but at least soon you won't need it :)

I saw tragic sights this morning, when I took my dog on her morning walk there has been a terriblle oil spill in th SF bay... I saw a bird covered with oil...... the whole surface of the bay in a rainbow sheen with big globs of floating oil..... the birds were all shaking there heads as if trying to get somthig out of there ears.... Somtimes our world just seems so messed up omg.. to wake a to the most beautiful morning and to see the devastation in the soft morning light it just seemed surreal. our gov. is flying in to declare it a diasaster area....

It was not the most pleasant of mornings - thinking of the seperation, the lonely holidays, the whole freaking visa process (the one email I sent to check on the case in a month has not been answered in over a week), and watcing the birds being poisioned by our way of life --- I just feel depressed like really whats going on that this is my life and our times--- and what keeps coming back to me , is what a beautiful fall morning it is - the light here is incredible - but it alll feels surreal

hope everyone has a good day ...

Edited by water is wide

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Friday :thumbs:

I came across this 36 hours in Marrakesh, Morocco in the NYTimes this morning and thought I'd share .

Thanks so much for sharing this. Hicham and I have had two very wonderful trips to Marrakesh and this article brought back some great memories.

I am completely enraptured by El Badi Palace. I have told Hicham that anytime we go back To Marrakesh, we MUST go there. I just think it's one of the most beautifully haunting places I have ever been.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yay Friday!

Jasman- where do you play golf down there? Are you a member at Santa Ana country club? I love that course!

Well Hicham and fulfilled his birthday wish last night and saw Ben Harper at the Orpheum theater in Los Angeles. We didn't get home until 1 but it was worth it. That place is amazing! I felt like I was at a small, private concert. It was a great show.

Have a good day everyone!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yay Friday!

Jasman- where do you play golf down there? Are you a member at Santa Ana country club? I love that course!

Well Hicham and fulfilled his birthday wish last night and saw Ben Harper at the Orpheum theater in Los Angeles. We didn't get home until 1 but it was worth it. That place is amazing! I felt like I was at a small, private concert. It was a great show.

Happy Birthday to Hicham! Glad you two had a good time. :)

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Yay Friday!

Happy Birthday to Hicham -- is he an 11/8er too ? B)

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

yay friday! :dance::dance:

and the yes votes have it in the jp poll :dancing:

It's official, we are trying. :whistle:

sparrow - can't even imagine how happpy your feeling... so exciting

cheryl - sorry about your computer but at least soon you won't need it :)

I saw tragic sights this morning, when I took my dog on her morning walk there has been a terriblle oil spill in th SF bay... I saw a bird covered with oil...... the whole surface of the bay in a rainbow sheen with big globs of floating oil..... the birds were all shaking there heads as if trying to get somthig out of there ears.... Somtimes our world just seems so messed up omg.. to wake a to the most beautiful morning and to see the devastation in the soft morning light it just seemed surreal. our gov. is flying in to declare it a diasaster area....

It was not the most pleasant of mornings - thinking of the seperation, the lonely holidays, the whole freaking visa process (the one email I sent to check on the case in a month has not been answered in over a week), and watcing the birds being poisioned by our way of life --- I just feel depressed like really whats going on that this is my life and our times--- and what keeps coming back to me , is what a beautiful fall morning it is - the light here is incredible - but it alll feels surreal

hope everyone has a good day ...

Hey I live in the bay area too! :dance:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yay Friday!

Happy Birthday to Hicham -- is he an 11/8er too ? B)

Oops, sorry. I should have mentioned that his birthday was in September and I got him concert tickets and the concert was last night. I'll send him the belated birthday wishes. :lol:

MK, was it your birthday?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.