Evgeniya

October / November I-130 2007 Filers

752 posts in this topic

Ok I got the NOA1, check cashed and I'm in the online system!! :jest:

Yeah you go girl.....

Ok James lol here we go.....so if they are not posting updates for the other service centers (and you knew this was coming your way lol) and you say they are current, umm,,, coughs.........and ponders.....so the NOA1's that are pending for July and August and so forth and so on have been done? Lol, you know i could not resist this one.

Cheers and the debate begins...... :whistle::whistle:

Susie

p.s God i luv debates with you.....this one should be good!! cheers

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you go girl.....

Ok James lol here we go.....so if they are not posting updates for the other service centers (and you knew this was coming your way lol) and you say they are current, umm,,, coughs.........and ponders.....so the NOA1's that are pending for July and August and so forth and so on have been done? Lol, you know i could not resist this one.

Susie

lol...actually didn't expect to be called on this one....hehehe...let me go do a little more homework :) Give me a little time.

James

Yeah you go girl.....

Susie

lol...actually didn't expect to be called on this one....hehehe...let me go do a little more homework :) Give me a little time.

James

ok but ya know im sorta wondering just a bit, it is like they just disappeared into thin space....they are probably trying to figure out where they are in reality with applications and want to post something close to the truth for once....????? Ok thats not a viable option, will wait for your reply.... :blush:

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
October filers! Who is still waiting for NOA1?

[10/20/2005 Married in city court

08/12/2006 Married in church

08/27/2006 Left for Russia to fullfill 2 year stay home requirement

10/01/2007 Filed I-130 with NSC

10/05/2007 were asked for additional paperwork

10/15/2007 sent them to NSC

.png

Hiya Evgeniya, How are you doing? I still could not get the NOA1,

I sent mine 1-130 to CSC on

22nd september reached there on

24th september. still nothing in hand

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:thumbs:

Just got my NOA1... Yippee!!

[/quote

I RECEIVED THE NOA 1-797C- THANK YOU JESUS

PECKY

MARRIED ON 8/31/07

VERMONT

OCTOBER 2007-------------I-130 SENT
OCTOBER 10,2007 -------- I-130 RECV IN VERMONT
JANUARY 10, 2008----------RECEIVED NOA1
FEBUARY 24, 2008-----------ASE SEEN ON LINE@USCIS
AUGUST 12,2008------------ CASE SENT TO CSC

CSC
AUGUST 12, 2008-----------CASE SENT TO CSC
AUGUST 13,2008------------ TOUCHED
AUGUST 15, 2008----------- TOUCHED
AUGUST 20, 2008----------- TOUCHED
AUGUST 21, 2008-------------TOUCHED
AUGUST 22, 2008--------------APPROVED (CSC)--THANK YOU LORD

NVC
AUGUST 27, 2008-----------HARD COPY RECEIVED
AUGUST 28, 2008-------------NVC RECEIVED FILE. NVC CASE # ISSUED

Sept 18 ----------Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :
Sept 19 ---------Paid I-864 Bill on line
Sept 20-----------Paid IV bill on line
Sept 22----------AOS bill read "paid" on line
Sept 24----------IV bill read "paid" on line
Sept 26----------Mailed AOS/IV bill via express mail
Oct. 10---------- Case Completed at NVC

Interview Date : February 18, 2009
Visa Received :
US Entry: March 2009

10 year green card: Received March 2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :thumbs: I AM SURE IT WAS A LONG TIME COMING!!!!!!

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

it seems many october filers finally received their NOA 1!! congrats.. this is a big relief....

mine was sent to texas, then went to CA, then off to chicago and my receipt came from Vermont.. anyways, mine was sent oct 12. USCIS received it OCT 16 07, and my notice date is JAN 11. check was cashed on JAN 15, got the NOA1 in the mail JAN 16.... I did apply for K3... I guess my best bet is which ever comes first.. we will go on that.. CR1 or K3... God knows..

what happens, if they reject K3 and stick you with the immigrant visa.. I don't understand the steps for a immigrant visa (for my husband) .. I understand how K3 works completely.. but not the i-130 deal.. can anyone break it down for me? thank you I am new to all this..

any help is appreciated!!

God Bless

10-12-07 -mailed i130 to VSC

10-16-07- received by VSC

1-11-08- i130 NOA1

2-24-08-view case online

4-19-08- i130 NOA2

4-24-08- NOA2 hardcopy received

4-24-08- NVC CASE #ASSIGNED MDR

5-04-08- EMAILED CHOICE OF AGENT TO NVC

5-05-08- DS3032 AND AOS fee bill was generated today

5-05-08- paid AOS fee bill $70 online

5-07-08- AOS FEE now says PAID online, can print cover sht.

5-07-08*cald NVC and msg says AOS $recvd

5-12-08-DS3032 EMAIL Accepted

5-13-08*cald NVC and msg now says DS3032 choice of agent has been received.

5-13-08-mailed AOS i864 packet w/printed cover sheet from online payment (certified mail- priority)

5-15-08-AOS packet received by NVC

5-18-08 iv FEE bill invoiced

5-18-08 iv fee $400 paid online

5-20-08-iv fee cleared, able to print covr shet online

5-21-08-mailed DS230 packet to NVC via priority mail

5-29-08 aos ACCEPTED

5-29-08- DS 230 entered in system

6-3-08-cse cmplte.

6-11-08 case left NVC to chennai via DHL

6-16-08 case reached chennai

7-2-08 appt letter received by beneficiary

7-4-08 medical done in chennai

7-28-08 interview- AP for 4-6 weeks (awaiting name chk clearance-told by chenai operator)

8-20-08 chennai forwarded file to DOS- according to inquiry from congressmans office

(also confirmed by DOS)

8-28-08 file reached DOS- told by operator

9-2-08- last update to case,told by DOS

12-12-08 emailed chennai embassy asking status of our case, and got email to send passport..

12-15-08 submitted passport to vfs

12-19-08 VISA ISSUED! in hand!

12-25-08 hubbys arrival! smooth POE!

1-16-09 green card arrives

1-27-09 SSN card in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

CR-1 is not much different that K-3; with K-3 you mainly deal with USCSI and a week or to in NVC(national visa center) and off the Indian Embassy; once you hus/wife comes here then you file an AOS9Adjustment of status) and go through NVC to get a green card and SS#,

Basically with K-3 your hu/wife can’t work right-away when they arrive U.S. have to file for an AOS .. that AOS application is taking longer to process now a days.

With CR-1 your hus/wife get green card within days of arrival in the mail. the passport with act as a green card until the original one arrives.

With the recent delay I don’t know how different k-3 and CR-1 is …

According to the recent press release 1-485 (the form for AOS) is on the backburner

http://www.uscis.gov/files/testimony/testi...ETG_17jan08.pdf

Edited by anish and lijy

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

.png

Hiya Evgeniya, How are you doing? I still could not get the NOA1,

I sent mine 1-130 to CSC on

22nd september reached there on

24th september. still nothing in hand

Zorro, nothing yet.... freaking out. I feel for you....... :crying:

.png

.png

Hi Evgeniya - in your timeline you say you were asked for additional paperwork quite quickly after you filed - was there something in particular missing? - at least you know they got your form in the first place if they noticed something missing. Perhaps that slowed it down for some reason when they got sent on to the Chicago place - you might have been bumped back to a later box in whatever system they use and so your NOA1 is a little later than other Oct filers? Just speculating about that of course - still not sure how they work the receipting system when we have people from Aug and Sept still without NOA1s but some people from Oct have them. :unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They have processed the back log in a strict order. Employment visas first which they are now up to date on. Then the N-400 naturalisation applications. Finally they will then work on the I-130s. CSC have made pretty good progress on the N-400s and look like they should have caught up by the end of this week. Hopefully next week we will see the first moves on the I-130s.

I am new to this forum. I sent my i-130 to the vermont service center which they received on october 22, 2007. I have not received an NOA1 as of yet. My check has not been cashed yet either. I am getting like so frustrated. Can anyone let me know if they received an NOA who sent their i-130 to the vermont service center around the same time i did. I would like to know if its only me. :help: Thanks.

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

.png

Hi Evgeniya - in your timeline you say you were asked for additional paperwork quite quickly after you filed - was there something in particular missing? - at least you know they got your form in the first place if they noticed something missing. Perhaps that slowed it down for some reason when they got sent on to the Chicago place - you might have been bumped back to a later box in whatever system they use and so your NOA1 is a little later than other Oct filers? Just speculating about that of course - still not sure how they work the receipting system when we have people from Aug and Sept still without NOA1s but some people from Oct have them. :unsure:

Hi Isma. They asked for more letters from our friends to prove bonefide marriage. We sent them on Oct. 15th and they got it on Oct. 22nd. You might be right it could slow down the process. I just worry nevertheless. And thank you for the good point, since they have asked for more letters it means they did recieve our petition. Good luck to everybody who filed in August, September, October and November (LUCKY US!!!!!)

Edited by Evgeniya

.png

Hi Isma. They asked for more letters from our friends to prove bonefide marriage. We sent them on Oct. 15th and they got it on Oct. 22nd. You might be right it could slow down the process. I just worry nevertheless. And thank you for the good point, since they have asked for more letters it means they did recieve our petition. Good luck to everybody who filed in August, September, October and November (LUCKY US!!!!!)

That's really interesting that they asked you immediately for letters to prove bonefide marriage - there's been lots of speculation on these boards what people should send when they live in separate countries to prove their marriage. Had you sent anything else in the original application apart from your marriage cert? Photos, etc. Did they ask for a specific number of letters?

We sent 3 letters from friends/family, some wedding photos and proof of flights to see each other over the last three years. But we were just guessing really what they might want.

Timeline

.png

That's really interesting that they asked you immediately for letters to prove bonefide marriage - there's been lots of speculation on these boards what people should send when they live in separate countries to prove their marriage. Had you sent anything else in the original application apart from your marriage cert? Photos, etc. Did they ask for a specific number of letters?

We sent 3 letters from friends/family, some wedding photos and proof of flights to see each other over the last three years. But we were just guessing really what they might want.

With our petition we didn't send any letters at first or pics. When they asked for letters from our friends vouching for our marriage, my husband sent I think 10 of them and information about our joint bank account in the US and wedding pics. I think that is all. They didn't signify a number of letters.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.