Evgeniya

October / November I-130 2007 Filers

752 posts in this topic

I know that once Kitty and Shrewd get approved I will feel some hope for me. Since we are all mixed up in the same thing, the march of pettitions as I like to call it, going from VSC to the lockbox and then back again, I think that when I see their approvals mine should be coming soon after. Its strange that I look more for a post from them saying they are approved than I look at my own case. Following bread crumbs here..........trying to put together this puzzle.

I feel exactly the same way - we're probably all in the same filing box somewhere!

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know that once Kitty and Shrewd get approved I will feel some hope for me. Since we are all mixed up in the same thing, the march of pettitions as I like to call it, going from VSC to the lockbox and then back again, I think that when I see their approvals mine should be coming soon after. Its strange that I look more for a post from them saying they are approved than I look at my own case. Following bread crumbs here..........trying to put together this puzzle.

I feel exactly the same way - we're probably all in the same filing box somewhere!

I truly bet we are. I think when one of us gets it we all will.

I wanted it to be this week :angry:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

It still could be this week. This is only Wednesday, You can't give up hope now, you are so close to getting approved and I want to congratulate you when you do get approved very soon! Hope is all we have right now, you can't lose that.

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

Timeline

It still could be this week. This is only Wednesday, You can't give up hope now, you are so close to getting approved and I want to congratulate you when you do get approved very soon! Hope is all we have right now, you can't lose that.

about a month ago I learned that hope only lets us hurt. (in this case..not in all of my life :) and while there is a part of us that will never give up hope.....there is a bigger part that realizes it feels better not to hurt...

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Every day I come in here I just want to see lots of approvals.. just keep them coming I say. But the sad truth is that when I see jan/Feb filers whizzing by, i get discouraged. This week I've been seeing some cleaning up of those long forgotten filers from july/sept.. im happy for them. It makes me feel better tho i worry for my own petition. Today I came in as always.. lets see who got approved dreading to find that march filers being approved :blush: ... and I came accross your posts. Yes, i feel a bond with certain of us still in wait.. and I too looked to hyd, to jay80 and to lsma, shrewdie, to delicia, to 00 tho i think ur nick was different b4, Ms Z and many others... for approvals. I figured we'd go in a group one by one single file :lol: but that has not been the case. Tho i am happy for those that have moved on!! So when i read your posts today.. i got a warm a fuzzy feeling that we are not only caring about our own petitions, but trully wish that our group here gets approved too.

It was such a nice feeling... thanks guys :luv::luv: My prayers are always for us, we gotta stay strong thru this.. USCIS can't take that from us.. no way!! :angry:

USCIS (Total 212 days)

05-15-08 Received call from VSC - I was Approved Yay!

NVC (Total Days: 00)

-----

05/21/2008 : NVC Case# Assigned

05/26/2008 : I-864 AOS Fee Bill invoiced in NVC system.

05/26/2008 : DS-3032 generated

05/31/2008 : DS-3032 emailed by my spouse

06/02/2008 : AOS ($70) Paid online

06/03/2008 : I-864 AOS Barcode cover sheet generated

06/03/2008 : I-864 AOS Generated

06/11/2008 : Choice of agent email accepted at NVC

00/00/2008 : I-864 AOS package delivered to NVC

00/00/2008 : I-864 AOS package entered into NVC system

06/11/2008 : DS-3032 email reply received from NVC to my spouse

06/18/2008 : DS-230 IV Fee Bill Paid online ($400)

06/20/2008 : DS-230 IV Fee Barcode cover sheet generated.

06/20/2008 : DS-230 Packet generated and mailed by NVC

00/00/2008 : DS-230 package mailed to NVC by USPS Express mail

00/00/2008 : DS-230 IV Package delivered to NVC

00/00/2008 : DS-230 IV package entered into NVC system

00/00/2008 : Case Completed at NVC

Beirut U.S Embassy (Total Days: 0)

--------------------------

00/nn/2008 : Case Forwarded to Beirut U.S Embassy by DHL

00/nn/2008 : Medical at Beirut

00/nn/2008 : U.S Embassy Interview

-------------

00/nn/2008 : Arrival at U.S Port of Entry

Timeline

I'm still here rooting for you guys too. I come in every morning hoping to see a new post of an approval. Keep the faith you guys. I am sooo glad that you all are supporting each other. I know this is such a difficult time. Just know that there are many many of us in the shadows rooting you along the way. (L)

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

I sure do hope that there will be a LEAP in the October (and before) filer approvals out of Vermont. But I'm through holding my breath.

It *is* discouraging seeing others who have filed well after being approved. And I'm sorry I read the Ombudsman's report because that confirms everything we have seen and provides no comfort that things will improve. When USCIS gets called on a practice that sucks, they implement another one that sucks just as bad and call it an improvement.

One more week and I'm sending in a 129F.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Every day I come in here I just want to see lots of approvals.. just keep them coming I say. But the sad truth is that when I see jan/Feb filers whizzing by, i get discouraged. This week I've been seeing some cleaning up of those long forgotten filers from july/sept.. im happy for them. It makes me feel better tho i worry for my own petition. Today I came in as always.. lets see who got approved dreading to find that march filers being approved :blush: ... and I came accross your posts. Yes, i feel a bond with certain of us still in wait.. and I too looked to hyd, to jay80 and to lsma, shrewdie, to delicia, to 00 tho i think ur nick was different b4, Ms Z and many others... for approvals. I figured we'd go in a group one by one single file :lol: but that has not been the case. Tho i am happy for those that have moved on!! So when i read your posts today.. i got a warm a fuzzy feeling that we are not only caring about our own petitions, but trully wish that our group here gets approved too.

It was such a nice feeling... thanks guys :luv::luv: My prayers are always for us, we gotta stay strong thru this.. USCIS can't take that from us.. no way!! :angry:

My name before was Jason&Danielle, but i messed up in editing my profile and you can only change you name 1 time per year :angry: so now Im stuck with 000, I guess I could send a message to the admins :unsure:

I kind of like 000. Mysterious.

I'm wondering what people's Plan B is and what their timeline is for going to plan B. While my eldest would have gone to Canada w/o protest earlier in the year, she's now certain she doesn't want to leave her school system and she begins HS in September.

Delicia sat in Canadian immigration hell so even Plan B doesn't look so hot for us.

If we pool all of our money, how about we buy an island somewhere for those caught in immigration hell. We can have an awesome tourism industry that everyone who is anyone will want to visit... only we do background checks and if you work for one of the service centers, you are banned for 10 years from reapplying to visit. We won't tell them that though. We'll do RFEs and "touches" on their applications or we'll lose their stuff for 3 months in limbo and then give them nonsense answers when they call our 900#. (800#? Hell no!)

OK. So maybe I'm not handling this visa thing well...

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My name before was Jason&Danielle, but i messed up in editing my profile and you can only change you name 1 time per year :angry: so now Im stuck with 000, I guess I could send a message to the admins :unsure:

Irrespective of your name we are all on same boat .going through..this lousy process.by the way your current name is OOO or 000 :unsure::unsure: who gave that name to you??

May be you can start new profile but your service center won't change ....lol

11/25/07 Marriage

Vermont Service center

USCIS Journey CR1/IR1

01/06/08 Sent I-130

01/08/08 I-130 received at chicago lock box (USPS)

02/08/08 NOA1 Notice Date

02/12/08 Received NOA1 hardcopy

08/11/08 Received approval email (after 7 months and 3 days...Waiting)

08/15/08 Received NOA2 hardcopy

NVC Journey

08/13/08 NVC case# assigned

08/19/08 DS-3032 e mail sent and got auto response

08/20/08 Received IIN#(one nice rep gave me number)

08/22/08 paid I-864 bill online

08/23/08 I-864 bill status "PAID" online(saturday) but AVR message says " case number assigned ....blah

08/23/08 Printed out I-864 package online and Barcode sheet

08/25/08 I-864 package sent overnight

08/25/08 DS3032 Hardcopy sent by express mail (Hopefully they accept it ..But AVR says AOS fee received/paid on 08/23/08)

08/26/08 I-864 package received per USPS

08/28/08 I-864 package entered into NVC system

08/27/08 NVC accepted DS-3032 (But AVR does not say that)

08/28/08 IV bill generated ( still AVR does NOT say that) but online INVOICE says "NOT PAID"

08/28/08 IV bill paid online "IN PROCESS" status

08/29/08 IV bill "PAID" status (AVR says , they received DS3032)

08/29/08 DS-230 generated

09/02/08 DS-230 and required documents mailed

09/03/08 DS-230 form arrives at NVC per usps

09/04/08 DS-230 information entered into NVC system

09/15/08 CASE COMPLETE(32 days no RFE)

10/15/08 sent to consulate

11/10/08 Medical PASSED

11/18/08 Interview....VISA GRANTED ...

US..

11/29/08 ..POE at Houston

12/15/08 ..Welcome letter

12/16/08 ..SSN received

12/29/08 Green card received

Timeline

My real plan was to go to Brazil until they apporved us if we havent heard anything by the time I come back from Brazil in June. I had worked off my credit card debt and am now in the process of looking for jobs there that are available to people who are not fluent in portuguese. Limited as they may be they are there. Now I have a bit more money to pay off because the other day after another frustrating call with USCIS I became "that guy", you all know what I mean, the guy that is so pissed off he drives like he has some sort of mental problem, the one that flies past you and you say "I hope he gets stopped by the police or wrecks his car". Well I bet a few of those people wished they wished for a million dollars after they saw that I wrecked. So now I have to pay off the repair bill on my car ( I had a DUI in 2005 so my insurance is high enough) and my airfare for Brazil. Thats it. I have found someone that I trust to rent my house, make sure my car still starts every few months, only working on what to do with my dogs, do I take them or ask a family member to care for them. Lord only knows how long I will be gone. I am worried about leaving my job because things are difficult for everyone in America now and when I come back will I be able to get back on my feet in a manner that can support both of us. The I 864 I am not worried about because I have a family member who is willing to take care of that for me but I am worried about really supporting us if I cant find a job fast enough.

Timeline

Irrespective of your name we are all on same boat .going through..this lousy process.by the way your current name is OOO or 000 :unsure::unsure: who gave that name to you??

I thought about I-129F but I dont think it will help...if I thought it wouldnt HURT then I would do it..but they would do something psycho like give you a date right NOW and then just add to the chaos

My real plan was to go to Brazil until they apporved us if we havent heard anything by the time I come back from Brazil in June. I had worked off my credit card debt and am now in the process of looking for jobs there that are available to people who are not fluent in portuguese. Limited as they may be they are there. Now I have a bit more money to pay off because the other day after another frustrating call with USCIS I became "that guy", you all know what I mean, the guy that is so pissed off he drives like he has some sort of mental problem, the one that flies past you and you say "I hope he gets stopped by the police or wrecks his car". Well I bet a few of those people wished they wished for a million dollars after they saw that I wrecked. So now I have to pay off the repair bill on my car ( I had a DUI in 2005 so my insurance is high enough) and my airfare for Brazil. Thats it. I have found someone that I trust to rent my house, make sure my car still starts every few months, only working on what to do with my dogs, do I take them or ask a family member to care for them. Lord only knows how long I will be gone. I am worried about leaving my job because things are difficult for everyone in America now and when I come back will I be able to get back on my feet in a manner that can support both of us. The I 864 I am not worried about because I have a family member who is willing to take care of that for me but I am worried about really supporting us if I cant find a job fast enough.

I would move to JA...but a little thing called STUDENT loans that I wouldnt even make enough to pay..more less RENT and FOOD.

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline

I gave that name to me by mistake :blush: but once you change your name on here you cant change it again for another year.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

My Plan B: oh wait, I am on Plan B right now, waiting for USCIS. Plan A was for me to immigrate to Canada and that whole thing tanked.

Ok, so Plan C: immigrate to Chile as my husband is a Chilean national. Doesn't sound very appealing and going through any kind of immigration process (let alone for a 3rd time) is almost certainly out of the question. *discards Plan C draft into the trash*

Plan C (revised): go on a nice Mediterrean Cruise with my husband this winter. Enjoy the nice weather, shop at a few ports, but spend most of our time alone doing adult things in our state room. Near the end of the cruise, we can climb to the upper levels and jump off the ship. It seems like that is our final option for spending our time together. Although of course, we would be spending our time as ghosts among the underwater remains of an old Spanish Armada that was sunk during a hurricane in 1602. But, hey, at least we can haunt the fishes together!

My blog

10/01/2005: Married in Toronto

02/15/2006: Began Canadian Immigration

09/19/2007: Withdrew CIC application (they still hadn't processed anything)

10/01/2007: Moved back to U.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-1 application through Montreal Consulate

10/26/2007: I-130 mailed to CA Service Center

10/29/2007: USPS confirmation of receipt of I-130

02/13/2008: NOA-1 received (107 days)

07/02/2008: I-130 approved

07/22/2008: AOS filed including EAD and AP

07/25/2008: NOA-1s for all 3 received

08/20/2008: Biometrics appointment

08/22/2008: Received RFE for Affadivit of Support and Medical

10/21/2008: Submitted I-865W in lieu of co-sponsor and medical info to NSC

11/14/2008: online case status not updated since filing of AOS in July 2008

01/20/2009: Received another RFE for Affadavit of Support Info

02/02/2009: Responded to RFE with brand new AOS based on 2008 tax return (if that doesn't shut them up, dunno what will)

02/19/2009: EAD card received in mail (no updates on Online Case Status ever made)

02/23/2009: AP received (again, no online updates)

02/26/2009: Received interview appointment letter for 4/6/09

04/06/2009: AOS approved for unconditional GC

04/21/2009: GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Plan "B" :rolleyes: ya I liked my hubby's country.. most of it has a seaside view!! The ppl are a bit stylish for my laid back look :jest: but I guess I can adjust. Food is yummy.. oh yeah.. I almost forgot.. there is fighting and the hezbollah militia took over most of beirut at gun point! Hmmm the rocket propelled grenades could be scary to me.. welll there goes my plan B <_< Nothing left but to fight here.. with the pen!!

USCIS (Total 212 days)

05-15-08 Received call from VSC - I was Approved Yay!

NVC (Total Days: 00)

-----

05/21/2008 : NVC Case# Assigned

05/26/2008 : I-864 AOS Fee Bill invoiced in NVC system.

05/26/2008 : DS-3032 generated

05/31/2008 : DS-3032 emailed by my spouse

06/02/2008 : AOS ($70) Paid online

06/03/2008 : I-864 AOS Barcode cover sheet generated

06/03/2008 : I-864 AOS Generated

06/11/2008 : Choice of agent email accepted at NVC

00/00/2008 : I-864 AOS package delivered to NVC

00/00/2008 : I-864 AOS package entered into NVC system

06/11/2008 : DS-3032 email reply received from NVC to my spouse

06/18/2008 : DS-230 IV Fee Bill Paid online ($400)

06/20/2008 : DS-230 IV Fee Barcode cover sheet generated.

06/20/2008 : DS-230 Packet generated and mailed by NVC

00/00/2008 : DS-230 package mailed to NVC by USPS Express mail

00/00/2008 : DS-230 IV Package delivered to NVC

00/00/2008 : DS-230 IV package entered into NVC system

00/00/2008 : Case Completed at NVC

Beirut U.S Embassy (Total Days: 0)

--------------------------

00/nn/2008 : Case Forwarded to Beirut U.S Embassy by DHL

00/nn/2008 : Medical at Beirut

00/nn/2008 : U.S Embassy Interview

-------------

00/nn/2008 : Arrival at U.S Port of Entry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.