Evgeniya

October / November I-130 2007 Filers

752 posts in this topic

I just got off the phone with immigration officer and she told me they forward all Vermont applications to Chicago and it will take at least 60 days before they sort all the things out there.. I think nobody knows what is going on. they just read things from their site. so that is means may be we should trust their site then

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

That is Encouraging!!! On a brighter note, I am going to Thailand to meet my hubby there for Christmas!!! We haven't seen each other for four months. It is one of few countries where we both can go without getting a visa plus it has nice beaches. What is everybody doing for Christmas?

Timeline

As of December 14, 2007, USCIS has completed initial data entry and issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the dates indicated:

California Service Center

Form Number Date Received

I-130* 8/30/2007

I-751 11/27/2007

All Other Forms Current

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

Nebraska Service Center

All Forms Current

Texas Service Center

N-400 7/31/2007

All Other Forms Current

Vermont Service Center

I-130* 7/29/2007

N-400 10/21/2007

All Other Forms Current

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

USCIS Lockbox

TPS Current

----------------------------------

10/20/2005 Married in city court

08/12/2006 Married in church

08/27/2006 Left for Russia to fullfill 2 year stay home requirement

10/01/2007 Filed I-130 with NSC

10/05/2007 were asked for additional paperwork

10/15/2007 sent them to NSC

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Dear Evgeniya

, Would you mind if I ask why you were required to 2 year away. I didnot undertsand this point as your time line shows "08/27/2006 Left for Russia to fullfill 2 year stay home requirement"

Edited by bnm

USCIS

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-07

I-130 Approved : 2008-05-19

NVC

NVC Received : 2008-05-28

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-06-13

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-06-13

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-06-13

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I filed in last week of october. Filed I-130 and I-129f together and my complete packet was returned to me yesterday. I am very annoyed right now.

here's the link to my post that discusses why they returned it.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100794

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I would like to start this thread for those who filed I-130 in October and November. We sent our I-130 on October 1st still didn't get NOA. With all this processing time delays published by USCIS it seems like it is going to take a long long very long time for us to get NOA.

I am an October 30 filer. I want to puke!!

I am so frustrated!! What REALLY frustrates me is seeing with the extra filers the VISAs that they decide are important enough to do first..and WE are well down the list!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Dear Evgeniya

, Would you mind if I ask why you were required to 2 year away. I didnot undertsand this point as your time line shows "08/27/2006 Left for Russia to fullfill 2 year stay home requirement"

I participated in a State Department program. And so I was on J-1 student visa in the U.S. This student visa requires to come back to a home country for 2 years before you can change your status to anything else. My two years are almost up now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
Dear Evgeniya

I participated in a State Department program. And so I was on J-1 student visa in the U.S. This student visa requires to come back to a home country for 2 years before you can change your status to anything else. My two years are almost up now.

I got it.

BNM

USCIS

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-07

I-130 Approved : 2008-05-19

NVC

NVC Received : 2008-05-28

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-06-13

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-06-13

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-06-13

Timeline

It sucks what can I say. I love my husband too. We have been living in two separte countries for 16 months now and we are looking into some more. So I can feel your pain.

.png

Timeline

So, We have been screwed up again. I was supposed to fly to Thailand yesterday to meet my husband in Bangkok. We were going to fly to Phuket for Christmas. Well, I used my passport which was still on my maiden name and the customer officer didn't let me to board the plane. My husband is already in Bangkok and in process of canceling everything we have planned to do and change his tickets to go back to the U.S.

He can't get a Russian visa in Thailand because according to new immigration laws, you can no longer apply for a Russian visa in country you don't reside.

The word of the day - Despondent.

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hello everybody,

We also filed in November. My wife (a USC) mailed I-130 and G-325s to Nebraska Service Center on November 13th. It was received on the 15th according to USPS tracker. But we have heard nothing from USCIS yet.

My wife is from Minnesota. That is why she mailed the petition to Nebraska Service Center. But we have started to panic now! Even the USCIS website does not have processing time up for I130s that are sent to NSC. Can somebody please help me by explaining about WHAT HAPPENS TO THE I-130 MAILED TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER? Your responses would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

11.13.2007 : Sent I-130 to Nebraska Service Center

01 .24.2008 : NOA1

04.02.2008 : NOA2

07.09.2008 : Sent AOS and ds 230

08.05.2008 : NVC case complete

08.23.2008 : Medical Done

09.22.2008 : Interview

09.22.2008 : Visa Approved

09.25.2008 : Visa in Hand

12.09.2008 : POE Chicago OHARE.

Timeline
Hello everybody,

We also filed in November. My wife (a USC) mailed I-130 and G-325s to Nebraska Service Center on November 13th. It was received on the 15th according to USPS tracker. But we have heard nothing from USCIS yet.

My wife is from Minnesota. That is why she mailed the petition to Nebraska Service Center. But we have started to panic now! Even the USCIS website does not have processing time up for I130s that are sent to NSC. Can somebody please help me by explaining about WHAT HAPPENS TO THE I-130 MAILED TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER? Your responses would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Don't panic. We have filed in October to Nebraska and we still have nothing. Everybody who filed to Nebraska used to get their petitions transfered to California bz NCS doesn't process I-130s. Because of the millions of petitions filed past July everybody who filed after August 30 in California STILL don't have a NOA1. Latest news are that all petitions filed after August 30 to CSC and July somth to VSC are shipped to Chicago for data entry. So Hopefully in January all of us will hear smth. Look at the August/September I-130 forum and you will learn more. Sorry for breaking bad news to you.

So, We have been screwed up again. I was supposed to fly to Thailand yesterday to meet my husband in Bangkok. We were going to fly to Phuket for Christmas. Well, I used my passport which was still on my maiden name and the customer officer didn't let me to board the plane. My husband is already in Bangkok and in process of canceling everything we have planned to do and change his tickets to go back to the U.S.

He can't get a Russian visa in Thailand because according to new immigration laws, you can no longer apply for a Russian visa in country you don't reside.

The word of the day - Despondent.

Oh my god. :angry: ......I feel for you hun......Not happy with anything going on anymore with this screwed up system. Was the airline ticket in the name of the your passport? My passport does not match any of my current docs but never had a problem traveling since I just had the ticket issued in the passport name.

I have to renew mine but dont want to change any names since it will require more paperwork and I am afraid that I will be issued a passport in the name of Jerry Springer or god knows whom - the way our government is screwing up left and right I dont trust anything they do anymore

I am sorry to hear this. Sends hugs from afar. and signsxxxxxx.

.png

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline

Oh my god. :angry: ......I feel for you hun......Not happy with anything going on anymore with this screwed up system. Was the airline ticket in the name of the your passport? My passport does not match any of my current docs but never had a problem traveling since I just had the ticket issued in the passport name.

I have to renew mine but dont want to change any names since it will require more paperwork and I am afraid that I will be issued a passport in the name of Jerry Springer or god knows whom - the way our government is screwing up left and right I dont trust anything they do anymore

I am sorry to hear this. Sends hugs from afar. and signsxxxxxx.

The tickets matched my passport. It the custom officer who just felt like screwing up smb's life at that particular moment. I went to find out how I can get my passport exhanged yesterday. They have not issued a single passports since October. So chances I get mine soon are zero. Russian plus American bureaucracy equals a NIGHTMARE.

.png

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi,

I've mailed my I-130 to Nebraska on 11/8/2007 and received by the office on 11/13/2007. As of today, I have not received any receipt notice and my check has not yet cashed. My husand and I are very anxious and worry. I don't know how much longer it would take for them to at least look at our application. Does anyone know that since Nebraska says all form are processing current at their location, does this mean that they are not delay?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.