Evgeniya

October / November I-130 2007 Filers

752 posts in this topic

Hey, just got our case number through the post. Is this what is called the NOA1? Makes no reference to it on the paperwork. Unable to view the case on the USCIS website yet, maybe it will take a while to show up.

It probably is. Your case will be processed in Vermont CS even though you filed to Texas. Vermont has difficulties with viewing online case status now. Not many can see their cases online.

Please change you Service Center to Vermont in your Timeline so that you could see when appx. your petition will be approved.

YEAHHHHHH - strangest thing today tho - got a NOA1 from VERMONT on the I129F and I can view that one but the I130 is still not there - no biggie but just thought that maybe with the Chicago Stranglehold Box that those petitions are somewhat slower getting into the system and I have seen two peeps that could not access and wham bam - they can access and get that wonderful message " YOUR I130 HAS BEEN APPROVED" - keep kicking everyone.

Cheers

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange thing, i sent my I129F using evidence that i sent my I130

But havent received nothing yet on that.

I sent that application in November 26 or 27 2007

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

YEAHHHHHH - strangest thing today tho - got a NOA1 from VERMONT on the I129F and I can view that one but the I130 is still not there - no biggie but just thought that maybe with the Chicago Stranglehold Box that those petitions are somewhat slower getting into the system and I have seen two peeps that could not access and wham bam - they can access and get that wonderful message " YOUR I130 HAS BEEN APPROVED" - keep kicking everyone.

Cheers

All I wish is that the USCIS will move with NOA2 for all August-November filers who have suffered so much for so long. I was able to see my case right away as soon as we found out our case number. It was touched on January 23rd and nothing since. But even that makes me feel so much better. These last four months of my life (since we filed our petition) were by far the most miserable months in my life. It is the unknown that scares me the most. This immigration process turned me into an anxiouse freak who can't fall asleep without a sleeping pill anymore. I just want this nightmare to be over THIS year. GOD, please! :unsure:

Edited by Evgeniya

Sigh hun, that is the problem, if we only had a clue besides the great peeps here, omg where would we be, honestly ask yourself that question, we would be going oh ok, I guess I will not question USCIS and what they are doing or taking issues further than they want us to.........

Its been hellish for me also, been eight months since I have seen my mate.....we are strong but time and distance hurts just want to feel those arms and have a shoulder sometimes,. tis all........I dont want to harbor a terrorist, I dont want to screw the government out of benefits, I just want to have what I have LEFT OF MY ONLY FAMILY MEMBER with me soon,.

xxxxxx

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline
Sigh hun, that is the problem, if we only had a clue besides the great peeps here, omg where would we be, honestly ask yourself that question, we would be going oh ok, I guess I will not question USCIS and what they are doing or taking issues further than they want us to.........

Its been hellish for me also, been eight months since I have seen my mate.....we are strong but time and distance hurts just want to feel those arms and have a shoulder sometimes,. tis all........I dont want to harbor a terrorist, I dont want to screw the government out of benefits, I just want to have what I have LEFT OF MY ONLY FAMILY MEMBER with me soon,.

xxxxxx

Same here.... It hurts so much to be separated for so long. The funny thing is that most our American friends can't believe that this is happening to us this way. They shake their heads and say this can't be true, sure it is just a mistake. They can't believe that this system exists. I am tired to explain the reasons why my husband can't be here with me and I can't be there with him. It is the bureaucracy (Russian and American) that doesn't make it easy on foreign spouses. I just sent a three months private invitation for my hubby to come see me over the summer. THIS is the MOST I can do at present circumstances. He can come see me for 90 days not a day longer unless he gets a job offer in Russia. In this case he will be eligible for a work visa. And even than he would have to leave the country every six months in order to renew his status. After six months working in Russia he MIGHT start the process to apply for Russian Residentship, which will take a year or so. I am just saying this but NO WAY we are going even to attempt it. I will just keep sending him three months invitations. :wacko:

Ok vented out ... feel better now.

Edited by Evgeniya

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
My wife got a letter yesterday with receipt number in it. I guess the letter with receipt number is NOA1..please correct me if I am wrong. My wife had filed the petition on November 13th and we finally got the NOA1.

After that she called the USCIS. The lady on the phone told her that they are focusing heavily on the petitions receipt of which they issued before Jan. 15th (the are going to finish these petitions in 3 months) but the petitions receipted after that, more specifically ours, (jan. 24) will take at least 6.5 months:(. I dont know how we are going to wait out these 6.5 months (for I130) plus 4 months for NVC and immigration visa because my wife has already started crying..... ....It just sucks.

The lady on the phone also suggested my wife that she should file I129f and that will cut down our waiting time. But few days ago, I read some blogs in this forum that I-129f is not a good idea anymore because as soon as i-129f is filed, they stop looking at I-130 and that there is no guarantee that I-129f is processed any quicker anyways. PLEASE GUYS, if anybody has any suggestion for us, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Think about your logic and then figure out where you went wrong. If petitions receipted before Jan 15th will be finished in 3 months (according to your post...according to the info you received from uscis) but petitions receipted after that will be finished in 6.5 months, then what petitions will they work on and finish between 3 and 6.5 months? Your post makes no sense...unless uscis shuts down. Nevertheless, I still feel as if you've got about 6 months until your NOA2. One thing you are super correct about is.....it just sucks!!! It seemed about a month ago that the K3 and the IR/CR were being approved roughly the same time. Now that uscis has started to move a little bit, I'm not so sure. K3 may still be the faster way to get your wife here. It certainly shouldn't slow the process down. My advice....if time is the only issue, go K3 because it may be faster but if not, won't slow you down. But in my opinion, the IR/CR is the better way to go and the time difference is not too great...even at its worst. Just my opinion.

James

Thank you guys for your responses, I am sorry for replying late and appearing to you all, who bothered to reply to my post, as an ungrateful man. Actually, I got caught up with some work.

J.debonis (James), I dont know whats logical and whats not anymore with what USCIS does. I just posted what my wife was told by an USCIS representative. But yes, it sucks anyways. Thanks for your reply though.

Marlita,

Thank you so very much for your long reply and suggestions. My wife and I are still deciding on what to do. Thank you very much once again.

And congratualations to everybody who have received their NOA1 and good luck to those who have not received it yet. Hopefully, a magic happens and we NOA1 receivers get our NOA2 a lot quicker than we are all expecting. I know what some of you are thinking..."Miracles dont happen anymore". Just trying to be positive:)

May God bless us all

11.13.2007 : Sent I-130 to Nebraska Service Center

01 .24.2008 : NOA1

04.02.2008 : NOA2

07.09.2008 : Sent AOS and ds 230

08.05.2008 : NVC case complete

08.23.2008 : Medical Done

09.22.2008 : Interview

09.22.2008 : Visa Approved

09.25.2008 : Visa in Hand

12.09.2008 : POE Chicago OHARE.

Timeline

Hey guys,

There is a mid-September filer here who got approved today. Look here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=109072 It is interesting how USCIS skipped August filers though :rolleyes: But still it is good to know that we are next in line sort off. Wishing more approvals to everybody in the next months to come.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HI to all, Here is my time line friends.

On 22nd September 2007 sent 1-130 to California center

24th September was received there

4th February 2008 got receipt number,

check was en cashed on 6th february2008.

Now can i forward my 1-129 against this receipt number? Plz guide me

Timeline
HI to all, Here is my time line friends.

On 22nd September 2007 sent 1-130 to California center

24th September was received there

4th February 2008 got receipt number,

check was en cashed on 6th february2008.

Now can i forward my 1-129 against this receipt number? Plz guide me

To file I-129f you need a copy of your reciept, you have it now so there should be no problem. Though I know for sure that many send their I-129f together with I-130 or send I-129f before they even got NOA1 for I-130. There is a forum for K-3 filers why don't you take a look there too.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=107066

Edited by Evgeniya

New Update

Chicago Lockbox (as of 2/6/08)

Form Number Date Received

I-130 1/11/2008

All Other Forms Current

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

Timeline

Has anybody's petition been touched? I know VSC filers still can't see their cases online.

IR-visa timeline

- - - - -

Oct. 1st, 2007 Petition I-130 to NSC

Oct. 10-15, 2007asked for more stuff

Oct. 22, 2007 sent additional papers

Nov 1st, 2007 recieved by CSC

Jan. 17, 2008 NOA1

Jan 23, 2008 touched

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What does it say exactly when you have been "touched"? Does it say 'touched' and does the 'Received and Pending' statement go away and never come back? just wondering how I know that i have been fondled,......Ooops i mean touched. LOL

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
What does it say exactly when you have been "touched"? Does it say 'touched' and does the 'Received and Pending' statement go away and never come back? just wondering how I know that i have been fondled,......Ooops i mean touched. LOL

When you sign up for updates on the USCIS website, if you log on and the date has changed since the last time you logged on, you have been touched. That is an explanation I copied from one of the forums.

Everytime somebody takes a look at your case you get a new date. However sometimes there were no touches at all but case has been approved too. I think lately one of the September petitions was touched everyday for a week and was approved soon after.

Botomline if you register online with USCIS you can watch you case status online. And it is nice to see if somebody has worked on your petition.

IR-visa timeline

- - - - -

Oct. 1st, 2007 Petition I-130 to NSC

Oct. 10-15, 2007asked for more stuff

Oct. 22, 2007 sent additional papers

Nov 1st, 2007 recieved by CSC

Jan. 17, 2008 NOA1

Jan 23, 2008 touched

Edited by Evgeniya

Timeline

Oh wow!! I'm gonna go check this out right now!! I always thought it actually said "touched" on the case status, so since I never saw that, I just assumed I was never touched.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Oh wow!! I'm gonna go check this out right now!! I always thought it actually said "touched" on the case status, so since I never saw that, I just assumed I was never touched.

How long does it usually take for you to be able to see your case online after you received your NOA1. I received mine on the 1st and still am not able to see my case online. When I called customer service they told me it should take up 2 for 4 weeks for you to be able to see it because the Chicago Lockbox serves only as a "bank" and just process the payment and then they send back the forms to your service center to enter into the system. Does anyone know if this is true. :unsure:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.