Evgeniya

October / November I-130 2007 Filers

752 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline
People in December are now getting their check cashed or received their NOA1. I filed since Oct. 2007 and still haven't heard a word yet... WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!...Why can't they just cash my check already. PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!!!! :crying::crying::crying:

jgay80,

hey....hang in there,i sent my application in on september 24th,yesterday on my birthday i called the bank,my check has just been cashed,funny thing i was thinking about sending in another i-130 app.......but i don't need to

anyway you'll hear something soon.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi friends ,congratulations to all who have progress for their 1-130 s ,I think me and heyjimi are irony fated persons because we are still at the point from where we started.

Still NOA1 less.

But we should not lose heart. Be happy.

People in December are now getting their check cashed or received their NOA1. I filed since Oct. 2007 and still haven't heard a word yet... WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!...Why can't they just cash my check already. PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!!!! :crying::crying::crying:

jgay80,

hey....hang in there,i sent my application in on september 24th,yesterday on my birthday i called the bank,my check has just been cashed,funny thing i was thinking about sending in another i-130 app.......but i don't need to

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

jgay80,

we sent also our 130 SEPT 24, 2007... :yes:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hey! just got our cheque cashed yesterday and we filed I-130 around 28 November. At least we are in the system now! Phew.

yeah,a sigh of relief

we now, at least exist !!!

still a long road ahead

good luck on the journey

jimi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey got my NOA1 when went check mail on Saturday, Notice date is 1/24/08 Vermont service center did not see my check cashed though.just check on line not in system yet. right on at last it has started

27 Dec First trip to China meet Lan

26 Oct second trip and get Married

12 Nov mail I-130

16 Nov Vermont gets I-130

1/24/08 NOA

8/15/08 NOA2 (CSC)

8/25/25 NVC received

8/25/08 IIN recieved

8/29/08 pay AOS bill snail mail

8/29/08 send DS3032

9/5/08 IV bill paid online

9/10/08 DS-203 mailed

9/16/08 AOS packed send

10/22/08 NVC case complete

04/22/2009 passed Interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Attention, everybody, who sent their petitions to Texas and Nebraska. In your timeline you need to change them to Vermont or California who ever issued you NOA1. If you do, you timeline will show you updates on when your case could be complete. If you leave Texas or Nebraska you won't get those updates since non of those SC process I-130 though they recieved your petitions to begin with.

Example, my service center says Nebraska ( That is where I sent) but my timeline says California (that is very my petition is processed now).

Thanks!

Timeline
Zorro, :time:

Hi Marlita, How are you doing?

I met my beautiful wife in the lawn out side the EDINBURGH castle UNITED KINGDOM, she was also there to appear in the MRCVS exam(Veterinary membership exam). Finally we got married and i forwarded the petition on

22nd September to California service center

24th September, was received there

Still no progress. dont know why? whats going on there ? and whats the criteria of sorting the petitions out. Why they are checking them in random order.

But i believe that hopes should not die.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jgay80,

Congratulations.... :dance: ....I hope my app was in the same box as yours and I hear something by this week...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.... :wacko:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GUESS WHAT!!! MY CHECK FINALLY CASHED!!! :dance::dance: I AM ON MY WAY!!!

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline
Zorro, :time:

Hi Marlita, How are you doing?

I met my beautiful wife in the lawn out side the EDINBURGH castle UNITED KINGDOM, she was also there to appear in the MRCVS exam(Veterinary membership exam). Finally we got married and i forwarded the petition on

22nd September to California service center

24th September, was received there

Still no progress. dont know why? whats going on there ? and whats the criteria of sorting the petitions out. Why they are checking them in random order.

But i believe that hopes should not die.

Hi friends ,Finally i got my NOA1 today.Thanks god. But check has not been cashed yet.

I sent mine on

22nd september2007 to California center

24th September 2007 was received there

4th February 2008 got my NOA1 finally.

Best wishes for all.

Hey, just got our case number through the post. Is this what is called the NOA1? Makes no reference to it on the paperwork. Unable to view the case on the USCIS website yet, maybe it will take a while to show up.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Hey, just got our case number through the post. Is this what is called the NOA1? Makes no reference to it on the paperwork. Unable to view the case on the USCIS website yet, maybe it will take a while to show up.

It probably is. Your case will be processed in Vermont CS even though you filed to Texas. Vermont has difficulties with viewing online case status now. Not many can see their cases online.

Please change you Service Center to Vermont in your Timeline so that you could see when appx. your petition will be approved.

Edited by Evgeniya

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.