amal

Thursday

113 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Two weeks post menses is too early to tell if pregnancy occured. It may not even be possible yet. Two weeks post menses is when ovulation usually occurs. TMI but I had my menses two weeks ago also so I'm ovulating right now. :blush:

I'm ovulating tooooooooooo!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

" :devil: You know my husband thinks that if I am craving something during pregnancy, that I must eat it immediatly before I scratch a body part. He thinks that if I am craving something and i don't get it, and then I scratch something somewhere, the baby will have a birthmark in the shape of what I was craving in the same place I scratched.

This could work to my advantage. :devil: Especially with donuts. :dance::dance::dance: "

My in laws think the same thing about the cravings but my husband doesnt buy into it... Although I only really craved italian food, mangoes and cottage cheese. No late night cravings. I will probably get flamed for this but I think that those "serious" middle of the night cravings are a crock of $hit. At least they were for me. I mean I craved things, and flavors, but come on now who really needs taco bell at 3am... I bought into that whole thing a bit more with our first son and i gained a WHOLE lot more weight during pregnancy as a result. Then I lost it all plus after our first. I wasnt willing to blow it with the second son so I ate very very healthily, ate lots of things that were good for me and the baby, and as a result I only gained 25 during the course of the pregnancy and was only 5lbs over prepregnancy when I left the hospital!!!

Good luck with your test!!!!

I never HAD to have something in the middle of the night either. I was too busy sleepin'!!!

However, I did have to have very very hot and salty french fries from Burger King dipped in a vanilla shake from Mc Donalds everyday. Was a pain going to both restaurants but it had to be done.

I gained 45 pounds with each kid. :blush:

I used to enjoy a little smokie smokie (wheres that smiley?!) in college and we used to go to this corner on campus where there was a burger king, a mcdonalds and a convenience store at the intersection. We would get double whoppers from burger king (gasp i would NEVER now!), fries from McDonalds and a 32oz coke from the convenience store when we got the munchies!!!! We would also buy huge bags of M&Ms or whatever we fancied for dessert. Either that or HUGE burritos the size of our heads with tabasco and ben and jerrys for dessert. No wonder I gained the freshman 15+!

dtuju.gif, then eat.gif and finally S2.gif

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I used to enjoy a little smokie smokie (wheres that smiley?!) in college and we used to go to this corner on campus where there was a burger king, a mcdonalds and a convenience store at the intersection. We would get double whoppers from burger king (gasp i would NEVER now!), fries from McDonalds and a 32oz coke from the convenience store when we got the munchies!!!! We would also buy huge bags of M&Ms or whatever we fancied for dessert. Either that or HUGE burritos the size of our heads with tabasco and ben and jerrys for dessert. No wonder I gained the freshman 15+!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like my High School experimentations! If parents only knew what their kids were up to!

Those are great! LOL!

Edited by OlivianWaleed

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Two weeks post menses is too early to tell if pregnancy occured. It may not even be possible yet. Two weeks post menses is when ovulation usually occurs. TMI but I had my menses two weeks ago also so I'm ovulating right now. :blush:

" :devil: You know my husband thinks that if I am craving something during pregnancy, that I must eat it immediatly before I scratch a body part. He thinks that if I am craving something and i don't get it, and then I scratch something somewhere, the baby will have a birthmark in the shape of what I was craving in the same place I scratched.

This could work to my advantage. :devil: Especially with donuts. :dance::dance::dance: "

My in laws think the same thing about the cravings but my husband doesnt buy into it... Although I only really craved italian food, mangoes and cottage cheese. No late night cravings. I will probably get flamed for this but I think that those "serious" middle of the night cravings are a crock of $hit. At least they were for me. I mean I craved things, and flavors, but come on now who really needs taco bell at 3am... I bought into that whole thing a bit more with our first son and i gained a WHOLE lot more weight during pregnancy as a result. Then I lost it all plus after our first. I wasnt willing to blow it with the second son so I ate very very healthily, ate lots of things that were good for me and the baby, and as a result I only gained 25 during the course of the pregnancy and was only 5lbs over prepregnancy when I left the hospital!!!

I never HAD to have something in the middle of the night either. I was too busy sleepin'!!!

However, I did have to have very very hot and salty french fries from Burger King dipped in a vanilla shake from Mc Donalds everyday. Was a pain going to both restaurants but it had to be done.

LOL! But it was cyclical, we would do it all day hehehhee.

Filed: Timeline

So many memories are coming back ... good times... thanks for the laughs - it was a good day

Timeline

You know when I was pregnant I thought it was like being stoned because the food just TASTES better. You basically live for food when you are pregnant since you cant do anything else. I still indulged in a glass of wine here and there, and pasteurized soft cheese. But the sushi was what killed me, I couldnt live without sushi. I had a very progressive OBGYN who was telling me that I could eat it in fancy restaurants but i still didnt because when i eat it i go to town. I also dont like rolls without raw fish, I love the sashimi.

You know when I was pregnant I thought it was like being stoned because the food just TASTES better. You basically live for food when you are pregnant since you cant do anything else. I still indulged in a glass of wine here and there, and pasteurized soft cheese. But the sushi was what killed me, I couldnt live without sushi. I had a very progressive OBGYN who was telling me that I could eat it in fancy restaurants but i still didnt because when i eat it i go to town. I also dont like rolls without raw fish, I love the sashimi.

I don't think I will have that problem :no: yucko

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

you dont know what you are missing! really high quality fish, like yellowtail, that isnt fishy at ALL just melts in your mouth like butter. YUM!!!!

you dont know what you are missing! really high quality fish, like yellowtail, that isnt fishy at ALL just melts in your mouth like butter. YUM!!!!

oh another thing i had a problem giving up with caffeine, i am such a coffee junkie. and you woudl think after i eased off of it for two kids i wouldnt go back but i DID! i must have had 10 cups of coffee today.

No I do, I have tried it a few times....don't like it at all. It's the texture more so than the taste that I don't care for.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Timeline

No I do, I have tried it a few times....don't like it at all. It's the texture more so than the taste that I don't care for.

mmmmmmm now we are talking my favorite food - raw fish - good stuff - I so miss my copacabana companion who used to feed me the best sashimi... good times...copacabana, Chardonnay and raw fish .... aaaahhhh memories......

Exactly my thought mmmmmmmm I want sushi samba.......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I LOVE sushi! In fact there's will be some at my wedding (my uncle ordered 100 sets of chopsticks :dance: )

Ramy's never had it before. lol

Divorced. To hell with him.

Timeline

mmmmmmm now we are talking my favorite food - raw fish - good stuff - I so miss my copacabana companion who used to feed me the best sashimi... good times...copacabana, Chardonnay and raw fish .... aaaahhhh memories......

Exactly my thought mmmmmmmm I want sushi samba.......

When you talk about the copacabana that you went to are you referring to the one they show you in goodfellas? You know where he brings her in the backdoor? Or the one in NY with the salsa dancing? I want to go to the city, go out for good sushi and wine then go salsaing at the copacabana! Whoo-hoo!

Edited to say that probably is what you are talking about if you know what sushi samba is... Here is a cool thing, they tried to do Sushi Samba in israel but since the name is taken obviously they call it KyotoSalsa or something like that. But same concept. You can have mediterranean fish there as sashimi like bronzino meditteranean sea bass, etc. Yummy!

Edited by chaishai

Timeline
I LOVE sushi! In fact there's will be some at my wedding (my uncle ordered 100 sets of chopsticks :dance: )

Ramy's never had it before. lol

Thats awesome! Your guests will love it.

My husband never had it when I first met him. I took him for the first time and he almost gagged. Now he LOVES it and he actually is an amazing sushi chef. He even bought himself a VERY expensive knife to cut the fish. We get whole sides of yellowtail from japan and will eat it over a weekend! Yummy!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.