amal

Thursday

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Two weeks post menses is too early to tell if pregnancy occured. It may not even be possible yet. Two weeks post menses is when ovulation usually occurs. TMI but I had my menses two weeks ago also so I'm ovulating right now. :blush:

You are right, it was negative but I kinda knew that but Charles freaked me out so I had to confirm. I got the 2 pack so I will check again in 2 weeks because we did have an "accident" a couple of weeks ago. :unsure:

hey i try my best :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Maybe next time JP - however I think you should see a doctor about this pain - it has been a week already - isn't there like a formula regarding pain and when to see a professional ...

Speaking about donuts - I want one with my coffee that I am having - not getting much sleep lately...just waiting for this year to be over...L.

Maybe next time JP - however I think you should see a doctor about this pain - it has been a week already - isn't there like a formula regarding pain and when to see a professional ...

Speaking about donuts - I want one with my coffee that I am having - not getting much sleep lately...just waiting for this year to be over...L.

If you vote no in my pregnancy poll, I'll give you one of the donuts I get from the people that vote yes. :devil:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

If you vote no in my pregnancy poll, I'll give you one of the donuts I get from the people that vote yes. :devil:

Damn - I just missed a donut from JP - voted yes - and am willing to pay the price...sorry girl

I just called my husband and mentioned that I took a test and it was negative, to my surprise, he was disapointed! He WANTS me to be pregnant! We had agreed to wait until January but he said he changed his mind and wants one now! :wacko::unsure: He might be able to persuede me with some donuts. :whistle:

Damn - I just missed a donut from JP - voted yes - and am willing to pay the price...sorry girl

Damn, why does everyone want me to have an illegal donut! :unsure:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

don't make me offer 2 donuts for every yes vote...........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

What makes the donut illegal...you lost me for a bit there...you deserve a donut after you cabbage diet and all...

Anyone ever try the cardio soup diet? It was wonderful for about two days....how can anyone stay on it for a week :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I just called my husband and mentioned that I took a test and it was negative, to my surprise, he was disapointed! He WANTS me to be pregnant! We had agreed to wait until January but he said he changed his mind and wants one now! :wacko::unsure: He might be able to persuede me with some donuts. :whistle:

Well January is not that far away - you can get into the practice mode already so as the new year rolles in you will be with a child and charles will be happy and I will buy donuts for everyone in mena...

sounds like a plan to me... :thumbs:

What makes the donut illegal...you lost me for a bit there...you deserve a donut after you cabbage diet and all...

I thought you knew...illegal donuts are invading our country! So instead of calling it a baby, i prefer to use the name illegal donut. :jest: I'm a bit whacky today.

don't make me offer 2 donuts for every yes vote...........

Thats it, 1 dozen illegal donuts for everyone that votes no.

Allousa - i see you down there :whistle:

Timeline

Well January is not that far away - you can get into the practice mode already so as the new year rolles in you will be with a child and charles will be happy and I will buy donuts for everyone in mena...

sounds like a plan to me... :thumbs:

awww a little jp :wub: i like that idea :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
A few ways.

#1. Your temp goes up slightly. You can monitor this using a basal thermometer.

#2. You can use an ovulation monitor.

#3. This is really TMI but here goes....you have more and thicker cervical mucus. Sorry for that but we're all grown ups here, we can handle it.

#4. Some women have slight cramping.

yup. I have been tracking it for about 6 months now on fertilityfriend.com . I would highly recommend doing this before you even think of conceiving since it just makes things so much easier and tells you so much about your body!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Two weeks post menses is too early to tell if pregnancy occured. It may not even be possible yet. Two weeks post menses is when ovulation usually occurs. TMI but I had my menses two weeks ago also so I'm ovulating right now. :blush:

I'm ovulating tooooooooooo!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

" :devil: You know my husband thinks that if I am craving something during pregnancy, that I must eat it immediatly before I scratch a body part. He thinks that if I am craving something and i don't get it, and then I scratch something somewhere, the baby will have a birthmark in the shape of what I was craving in the same place I scratched.

This could work to my advantage. :devil: Especially with donuts. :dance::dance::dance: "

My in laws think the same thing about the cravings but my husband doesnt buy into it... Although I only really craved italian food, mangoes and cottage cheese. No late night cravings. I will probably get flamed for this but I think that those "serious" middle of the night cravings are a crock of $hit. At least they were for me. I mean I craved things, and flavors, but come on now who really needs taco bell at 3am... I bought into that whole thing a bit more with our first son and i gained a WHOLE lot more weight during pregnancy as a result. Then I lost it all plus after our first. I wasnt willing to blow it with the second son so I ate very very healthily, ate lots of things that were good for me and the baby, and as a result I only gained 25 during the course of the pregnancy and was only 5lbs over prepregnancy when I left the hospital!!!

Good luck with your test!!!!

I never HAD to have something in the middle of the night either. I was too busy sleepin'!!!

However, I did have to have very very hot and salty french fries from Burger King dipped in a vanilla shake from Mc Donalds everyday. Was a pain going to both restaurants but it had to be done.

I gained 45 pounds with each kid. :blush:

I used to enjoy a little smokie smokie (wheres that smiley?!) in college and we used to go to this corner on campus where there was a burger king, a mcdonalds and a convenience store at the intersection. We would get double whoppers from burger king (gasp i would NEVER now!), fries from McDonalds and a 32oz coke from the convenience store when we got the munchies!!!! We would also buy huge bags of M&Ms or whatever we fancied for dessert. Either that or HUGE burritos the size of our heads with tabasco and ben and jerrys for dessert. No wonder I gained the freshman 15+!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
A few ways.

#1. Your temp goes up slightly. You can monitor this using a basal thermometer.

#2. You can use an ovulation monitor.

#3. This is really TMI but here goes....you have more and thicker cervical mucus. Sorry for that but we're all grown ups here, we can handle it.

#4. Some women have slight cramping.

yup. I have been tracking it for about 6 months now on fertilityfriend.com . I would highly recommend doing this before you even think of conceiving since it just makes things so much easier and tells you so much about your body!

I used fertility friend to get pregnant with my 6 month old. I went off of the pill, had one period without the pill and then bam no more periods and was pregnant!!! I also tried the basal thermometer and the strips you pee on but I was lazy and never graphed and the strips never came up with anything for me so who knows!

Oh Man I went and voted before I read this thread and I voted YES, I know but I had my donut at the meeting this morning so I was feeling pretty good. I hope that we will be having a little JP soon.

Jackie I know that you will do well in your building project and what an accomplishment it will be when it is done.

Sparrow I can only imagine how you must be crawling out of your skin. I remember how i felt and the feeling when you see him walking towards you WOW.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.