66 posts in this topic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I realized this morning that we don't have any clocks in the house! The only clocks are on our cell phones and on the computer, and those change automatically!

I think you shoudl go to target and buy a clock.

What for? Look at what confusion it can cause twice a year! No thank you! :lol:

What about the car? THAT one confused the heck outta me this morning! I went to Dunkins to get everyone hot chocolate and donuts and freaked out on the way home thinking I was running late!!! My husband thinks I slept in...but I really technically didn't. He's just as confused as I am. I hate that Egypt changes their clocks at different times 'cause I have to be confused 4 times/year now instead of only 2. :wacko:

BTW no more halloween candy for me! My jeans don't fit! :crying: From here on end I'm lo-carbin' it. I'm gonna eat so many eggs you might just see feathers pop outta me! :lol:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Happy Sunday! :dance:

Well, Saturday was indeed an adventure. I gassed up the car about 1pm and hit the road.

Destination: St Louis Missouri

Mission: Suprise everyone at the VJ meetup

Travel Time: 3 hours 47 min (before Rest Areas)

Entertainment: Several newly burnt CD's

I settled in on I55 South and hit the cruise control. Pack of smokes and a bottle of water and I was ready for my journey. I was going to meet more VJ'ers in person! I have a hard time passing up rest areas, so I had to check them all out. I love the French Vanilla coffee from the vending machines.

I get to St Louis (saw the arch!) and I was kinda nervous walking in the restaurant. Everyone was so nice and it was really special to meet people that I have talked with over the years. Thank you Carla and Gene for organizing this meetup. :thumbs:

So, it gets to be time to drive home and as I leave St Louis, I call Amal. We talked, and talked, and soon I had gone 50 miles. Well why hang up now, I have free weekends. We talked for 155 miles til my battery died. Man, did I get sleepy driving that last hour. It sucked. I was all nodding off. I rolled down the windows and changed the CD to Metallica. Nothing like some heavy metal to wake ya up.

That was my big adventure. If you ever get a chance to go to a meetup,,GO!

Jackie (F)

WOW! JJ , I am so happy for you! I am glad you enjoyed it!! We are waiting on some pics of the arch or some nice fall scenery!

Go METALLICA!!

metallica.gif

Happy Sunday everyone! My day is done! I have been awake since 5am, spent an hour in Cairo traffic this morning, gone to work, spent another 30 min in traffic, came home, ate, and now................. SLEEEEEEPPPPP!!!

Have a good one!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
We turned the clocks back, but I still woke up too early and couldn't go back to sleep. Hubby is not having that problem. :luv: He's working at 10 and I'm working at 2:30 but I don't have much to do there. I need to finish the housework and study for a few hours.

Me too!! I think it's because I have so much to do, despite trying to get it all done the past two days. I cleaned the house, but then the relatives arrived and I feel like there is more cleaning to do now. :help: I should just quit trying to make everything perfect. As long as the party is good and memorable that is what matters, not that something was 'out of place'. Making mexican quiche for breakfast (from the foodnetwork.com) and then off to get the balloons because the place we went to yesterday was low on helium so they weren't filling balloons (and they had the perfect 9 shaped ballons...reminded me of a kid's floaty). oh well. off to try another store.

Jackie: Glad to hear you had fun on your adventure.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

I realized this morning that we don't have any clocks in the house! The only clocks are on our cell phones and on the computer, and those change automatically!

I think you shoudl go to target and buy a clock.

What for? Look at what confusion it can cause twice a year! No thank you! :lol:

touche :lol:

My father collects clocks. Everytime I travel I bring him back a clock. He probably has 50 of them to change :(

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

oops triple post :blush:

Edited by mybackpages

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning everyone! I had a sleepless night so I was off with time no matter what. Went to work at 5:30 and was home by 9:30. Within minutes, my baby reminded me that it is in charge and did not like what I had for breakfast and made me get it out of my body. 18 more weeks before the bundle of joy is set to arrive, so that means 18 more weeks of morning sickness! UGH! Gonna try to have some lunch and do some cleaning.

haha I can't come help clean the house but I'm great at hangin' out on the phone! Great talk we had last night Jackie! Too bad yer phone died before the trip ended...I just knew we could make it...

oh, and just so you know how it turned out..he got home around 1130 (or so)..... :)

Today..trip out to Dimassis on Kirby.. We will be going around 2pm if anyone else would like to join us!!! hint hint :whistle:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I would LOVE to go to Damissi's with ya'll but I'm working hard at my desk. Now, if ya said 'meet me in Dallas', I would get in my car and leave Illinois immediatly. ;) lol ....something about that Texas air.

I keep checking off topic to see if Luzy posted pics of the meetup. It was a nice dinner. I met people from Canada, Jamaica and the Phillipines. Omoba's man is from Sierre Leone and is on an AP from hell. You thougt Casa was bad,,,you should hear of their horror of an embassy in Sierre Leone.

Have a cool Sunday and can somebody get me a real strong coffee? My eyelids are drooping.

J (F)

That was my big adventure. If you ever get a chance to go to a meetup,,GO!

Jackie (F)

Okay, well Im surprised. Here I thought you were on some secret mission to the Mall of America :lol:. But Im tickled pink at your idea. Now you can help me plan the DFW meet-up!

happy sunday to all! i started my sunday off cleaning piles of cat puke, i stopped counting after 5 :angry: i think i dont know which is worse cat puke or dog getting skunked :unsure:

i have one more clock to change and im all done. i hope this sunday gets better for me!

Throw some citrus mouthwash on it. Worked last time :)

BTW no more halloween candy for me! My jeans don't fit! :crying: From here on end I'm lo-carbin' it. I'm gonna eat so many eggs you might just see feathers pop outta me! :lol:

Oh lordy, then we'll have to call you doodlechicken.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.