Aaaaand it's Friday

117 posts in this topic

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

another friday, more yard work to do. got about half the yard mowed over the past 3 days.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Since Together4ever ( Jean ) no longer has a VJ ID, she asked me to post this for her :

' The gouvernment has ordered production of Moh's green card. '

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Since Together4ever ( Jean ) no longer has a VJ ID, she asked me to post this for her :

' The gouvernment has ordered production of Moh's green card. '

Are you serious? b/c we all know she does indeed have a valid id which she's posted under recently (regarding other abuse cases). Ah well, it is one's choice to remain w/ an abuser and not our lives to live. :blink:

edited to clarify: she signed up w/ a different ID specifically to post abt other's abusive situations. In any case, I wish her well and that she stays safe.

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Another Friday...another pizza day at work! lol

I'm starting to get all wound up thinking that Ramy will be here the day after next Friday :wub::goofy:

I'm going to be bouncing off the walls this coming week :D

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone have a great day--- I am heading to Egypt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Today!!!!! I am beyond excited....I wish everyone a wonderful day and weekend and happy to hear about two VISAs issued YEAH - - - hope to hear more good news...take care everyone....

-Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey everyone! Happy Friday!

I am SO looking forward to this weekend. Amed just got back from a 3 week trip to Algeria on Wed. night, and we are leaving today to go to Asheville for the weekend because it's our one year anniversary! Yay! We are staying at a B&B and are going to tour the Biltmore house and ride around and look at the fall colors in the mountains. It's a much needed weekend away for me, and a nice getaway for the two of us to spend some time together.

I hope everyone is doing well. I love hearing about VJ reunions, so hopefully we will have some more good news soon!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello everyone have a great day--- I am heading to Egypt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Today!!!!! I am beyond excited....I wish everyone a wonderful day and weekend and happy to hear about two VISAs issued YEAH - - - hope to hear more good news...take care everyone....

-Melinda

yayyyyyyyyy have a safe trip!!!!!!!!!

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'll be running around today. Seems like since I'm not working yet, I'm more busier than before! I'm off to get my hair done this morning. I think I'm going back to my natural color.....whatever that might be! :P Then I'm going back by the clinic and try to get my desk put together. That's seeming like an ongoing process. Tomorrow is my parents surprise 40th anniversary party so I have a lot of family sneeking in town tonight. I'm so excited! There are people coming in that I haven't seen for at least 10 years and I'm sure this will probably be the last time I see them. It will be a good time for everyone!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

-Melinda

Oh I got excited just reading this!!! Have a GREAT time!!! Take pictures!!!

Just working today. Nothing exciting other than getting my knee xrayed at lunch. Woo hooo!! lol

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

-Melinda

Have a great time!

Filed: Timeline

:dance: Happy Payday! :dance: oh,,and Friday too!

Thanks for the daily thread Sarah.

My plans this weekend,,,,,,,,,,TOP SECRET :whistle: Details on Sunday.

Have a great day everybody.

Jackie (F)

did Jean and Moh have an AOS interview or did they just issue the card without interview?

Yay Melinda! Have a safe and wonderful trip.

I am hanging out today. Friday & Saturday are my weekend here. I just completed my first week at my new job & I feel so much better. I haven't spent so much time worrying about our AP, I am getting exercise everyday, and my husband got a job, too. He works 2 buildings away from me. Our stress levels have plummeted.

As our luck will probably have it, Mina's visa will arrive and we will have to quit our lovely new jobs..... or maybe that is just the "it happens when you stop thinking about it" theory.

We will see. ;)

Happy Friday to everyone. Today (actually at 3am later on tonight) is my 1 year anniversary of the day I arrived in Cairo! I honestly never thought I would be here this long, but I thank God for small surprises.

MHandMB - I love the Biltmore House. I can't wait to get home (SC) and drive up there to show my husband the whole town! Bring back pictures of the fall leaves!

Sarah, did you dress up for the Halloween party or not? I never saw anything posted about it.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

My plans this weekend,,,,,,,,,,TOP SECRET :whistle: Details on Sunday.

I hear the theme from Mission Impossible playing and imagine a good little witch gearing up for a wild weekend with her Jackie ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.