NancyandSimo

Casablanca interview refusal worksheet

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So you would agree that 4 or 5 visits really helps a case as opposed to one or 2?

i am not sure.

if a couple has the time and money of course it is good. but most of us do not have either.

the problem is we are pawns between DOS and USCIS being tossed back and forth. now all denied K 1 cases are allowed to expire once returned to USCIS in possible revenge to DOS readjudicating their former approved petition....and the sage goes on to the EXPENSE of the OP.

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Morocco doesnt issue boy toy visas....you were denied!!! They call it something else....your petition will bounce back and forth from State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up.sorry....

You have apologized, but still insist that you are right. I beg to differ. They may have denied the visa, they may send it back, but they do not bounce it back and forth from the State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up. That is a horrible thing to tell someone that is in love. Is it your intention to cause them to feel that her SO will never get the visa, therefore lose hope for any future here in the US?

To the OP, I and Chi, and a few others I am aware of have been through this before. My husband, right this minute is home, not in Morocco, but in the US, in our home. There is a significant age difference, and we did win our case. I am not going to tell you it was quick and easy, it wasn't. But you have a battle in front of you, and you and your SO must prepare to be strong for this and for each other. You CAN win this. I see that Chi has already posted, and she can help guide you on the proper steps. A big key is to figure out all of your red flags, not just the age difference. Does he have family here in the US? Suprisingly this can be a red flag as it was for us. A BIG thing would be to go visit as much as you possibly can. They view several visits as more proof that the relationship is valid. Good luck with your journey and if you have any questions please feel free to write me or Chi.

So you would agree that 4 or 5 visits really helps a case as opposed to one or 2?

I think that the more you visit the more it looks like a committed relationship. I had only gone once when we got married. Our visa was denied. I don't think it was exclusively that, but I think it was a culmination of things. I think I had gone out once to meet him. Then again to do the engagement party. There is a remote chance we would have had a better chance. Who is to say for sure, but the key is for you to provide enough evidence to show your sincerity.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

i am not sure.

if a couple has the time and money of course it is good. but most of us do not have either.

the problem is we are pawns between DOS and USCIS being tossed back and forth. now all denied K 1 cases are allowed to expire once returned to USCIS in possible revenge to DOS readjudicating their former approved petition....and the sage goes on to the EXPENSE of the OP.

chi

ops...should have been the saga goes on...not the sage :blush:

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Timeline

I think that the more you visit the more it looks like a committed relationship. I had only gone once when we got married. Our visa was denied. I don't think it was exclusively that, but I think it was a culmination of things. I think I had gone out once to meet him. Then again to do the engagement party. There is a remote chance we would have had a better chance. Who is to say for sure, but the key is for you to provide enough evidence to show your sincerity.

absolutely. but then again looking back...husband had so much evidence on the day of his interview and CO didn't ask to see it. yet it was plenty enough for USCIS for the NOIR...go figure.

it is still MHO the decision is made prior to the interview.

chi

.png

Married in 04

chiqa.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.