NancyandSimo

Casablanca interview refusal worksheet

34 posts in this topic

I thought this was a forum to give facts. You guys may not want to recognize the truth, but you know that is the truth.

go ahead and tell her something that will not help her...but she needs to know what she is getting involved with trying to fight this. Im sure she is sincere, but the Consulate sure wont believe his sincerity.

get me banned for telling the way it is, that you guys wont talk about??

Running off your mouth is not the same thing as being all tough and speaking the truth. Sometimes you can just be running your mouth.

A number of women here had fiances who were issued 221g's and managed to get it turned around before it left Casablanca and then were approved with no problem. Good thing they didn't take your alleged advice, mmm?

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND just to be clear- There are many couples with large age gaps going through Casablanca that do get teh visa. In fact, more couples wth an age age are approved than are denied. Denials can happen to the best intended couples and are usually the result of not meeting the burden pf proof set by Casa rather than any specific characteristic of the couple.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

My apologies for my bad choice of words. Guess you all know what I was trying to say, but didnt mean to offend all. My apologies!!!

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
I am appealing to anyone who can give me some information.

My fiance had his interview at the consulate in Casablanca on Oct. 25, 2007. He was well prepared and had tons of evidence.

First I will tell you there is a big difference in our ages. He has never been married before and I have been married twice. As far as the age difference, no one in his family or my family object to it.

He said the CO asked lots and lots of questions and he was able to answer all. At the end of the interview, he said she talked about some law and talked so fast, he didn't understand her.

Needless to say, he was issued a 221g.

My Problem is, I have no idea why she turned him down. The paper she gave him only says case number.......refusal Worksheet.......Category II

His name.....date of interview...under section 221(g).........because: return to USCIS

Nothing else was marked on the sheet. Every box was empty.

What I would like to know is:

1. What does the paper mean?

2. Is there anything I can do?

3. How can we go about trying to fix the problem?

I would really appreciate any help. We are going crazy trying to figure this out on our own.

Maybe someone else has been in this position and can furnish some help. Thanks :help:

I'm so sorry.....try and go to immigrate2us.net and ask there probably better advice there.!!

May I ask how big is the age difference? Just in years don't need to know how old you are?

Mr or Mrs Tactless look-up the word TACT in the U.S dictionary!!!!

Being tactful = class

Filed: Timeline
My apologies for my bad choice of words. Guess you all know what I was trying to say, but didnt mean to offend all. My apologies!!!

I think you need to think long and hard about what you say to people..My 41 year old grandmother had lost her parents and all hope in life and had a set of nagging sisters.. She decided to leave them and go to NYc and work ( this was around 1909) On the boat..... she met a 27 year old man and they fell madly in love. She was the only sister from all 5 sisters to ever marry... Her first baby was at 41 and then second at 43 and then the thirdt at 45.. then the flu epidemic killed him and the baby is 1918 but she had several years of the greatest happiness ever and the oldest girl had 3 children.....a famous lawyer a dentist and a professor (my mother)..... Three amazing people

That boytoy saved her life..... think long and hard before you walk over the top of peoples dreams desert fox.... because you could stop the chain of destiny with that mouth.. You have no idea what life holds in store for people... Think long and hard before you smash the lives of others....Because you do not know who will be who in the life of another...That boytoy died in her arms but left behind the only children her Irish family would have. The rest lie in graves in Poughkeepsie and live on in the photographs below. Shame on you...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm sorry to learn of your denial. I hope you have taken steps to try and have it turned around while it is still in Morocco. You have to move fast. There are many wonderful ladies on this board who can help you through the process. As suggested definitely read the pinned thread. Good Luck.

Doreen

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I thought this was a forum to give facts. You guys may not want to recognize the truth, but you know that is the truth.

go ahead and tell her something that will not help her...but she needs to know what she is getting involved with trying to fight this. Im sure she is sincere, but the Consulate sure wont believe his sincerity.

get me banned for telling the way it is, that you guys wont talk about??

you're an idiot. don't you have something useful to do???

there is plenty she can do. and get her man here too.

now what is it that US guys won't talk about?

you are a waste of human life IMHO.

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I am appealing to anyone who can give me some information.

My fiance had his interview at the consulate in Casablanca on Oct. 25, 2007. He was well prepared and had tons of evidence.

First I will tell you there is a big difference in our ages. He has never been married before and I have been married twice. As far as the age difference, no one in his family or my family object to it.

He said the CO asked lots and lots of questions and he was able to answer all. At the end of the interview, he said she talked about some law and talked so fast, he didn't understand her.

Needless to say, he was issued a 221g.

My Problem is, I have no idea why she turned him down. The paper she gave him only says case number.......refusal Worksheet.......Category II

His name.....date of interview...under section 221(g).........because: return to USCIS

Nothing else was marked on the sheet. Every box was empty.

What I would like to know is:

1. What does the paper mean?

2. Is there anything I can do?

3. How can we go about trying to fix the problem?

I would really appreciate any help. We are going crazy trying to figure this out on our own.

Maybe someone else has been in this position and can furnish some help. Thanks :help:

in answer to your questions>>>

1. the paper means you were denied a visa and your case is being returned to USCIS for revocation.

2. since it has been a week since denial there may not be much you can do through the consulate at this point. but you can try. send an e mail and ask why your fiance was denied a visa. offer up what ever info thay may need to reverse their decision. if that fails---they reply and say your case has been returned to USCIS---reply back and ask for the pouch number. have you contacted your senator and congressman? if so---ask then to send an e mail to the consulate asking the reason for denial. they usually they are able to get the reason for the denial. now if you have not contacted your reps---do so asap. you will need to sign a release for them to get involved. no need to visit their office if it is far from you---just fax it to them.

3. fix the problem---answered above. bottom line is when a couple is dened they MAY have a slight chance of overcoming it but it is rare. since you filed through California you need to know that your petition will be allowed to expire and told you can refile if you want to. so if you want to do this go ahead and get your papers ready. it would be wise to find out from your reps why before you file so you can address the reason.

i am sorry to be the one to tell you all of this but these are the cold hard facts of this process at the moment. i will send you a private message.

chi

Edited by chiquita

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
[

1. the paper means you were denied a visa and your case is being returned to USCIS for revocation.

I just hate being right all the time. I just use other words.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

[

I just hate being right all the time. I just use other words.

As i already corrected you, couples with this kind of age gap are more often approved than denied. Therefore, not only was your choice of words unfortunate, your advice was wrong. You should at least be accurate when you want to make some point.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline
Morocco doesnt issue boy toy visas....you were denied!!! They call it something else....your petition will bounce back and forth from State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up.sorry....

You have apologized, but still insist that you are right. I beg to differ. They may have denied the visa, they may send it back, but they do not bounce it back and forth from the State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up. That is a horrible thing to tell someone that is in love. Is it your intention to cause them to feel that her SO will never get the visa, therefore lose hope for any future here in the US?

To the OP, I and Chi, and a few others I am aware of have been through this before. My husband, right this minute is home, not in Morocco, but in the US, in our home. There is a significant age difference, and we did win our case. I am not going to tell you it was quick and easy, it wasn't. But you have a battle in front of you, and you and your SO must prepare to be strong for this and for each other. You CAN win this. I see that Chi has already posted, and she can help guide you on the proper steps. A big key is to figure out all of your red flags, not just the age difference. Does he have family here in the US? Suprisingly this can be a red flag as it was for us. A BIG thing would be to go visit as much as you possibly can. They view several visits as more proof that the relationship is valid. Good luck with your journey and if you have any questions please feel free to write me or Chi.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
Morocco doesnt issue boy toy visas....you were denied!!! They call it something else....your petition will bounce back and forth from State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up.

sorry....

Unless you have personal knowledge of each of our cases, it is ill-advised to make such sweeping generalizations about all of those waiting for resolution on their cases.

I'm not sure your purpose of even posting on the MENA section. I've yet to see a post from you that wasn't purposefully inflammatory. I seriously doubt your attitude of "being right all the time".

Your rudeness is not welcome.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Morocco doesnt issue boy toy visas....you were denied!!! They call it something else....your petition will bounce back and forth from State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up.sorry....

You have apologized, but still insist that you are right. I beg to differ. They may have denied the visa, they may send it back, but they do not bounce it back and forth from the State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up. That is a horrible thing to tell someone that is in love. Is it your intention to cause them to feel that her SO will never get the visa, therefore lose hope for any future here in the US?

To the OP, I and Chi, and a few others I am aware of have been through this before. My husband, right this minute is home, not in Morocco, but in the US, in our home. There is a significant age difference, and we did win our case. I am not going to tell you it was quick and easy, it wasn't. But you have a battle in front of you, and you and your SO must prepare to be strong for this and for each other. You CAN win this. I see that Chi has already posted, and she can help guide you on the proper steps. A big key is to figure out all of your red flags, not just the age difference. Does he have family here in the US? Suprisingly this can be a red flag as it was for us. A BIG thing would be to go visit as much as you possibly can. They view several visits as more proof that the relationship is valid. Good luck with your journey and if you have any questions please feel free to write me or Chi.

So you would agree that 4 or 5 visits really helps a case as opposed to one or 2?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.