Urge To Race

Approved April/May/June Filers waiting for NVC

1,078 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Hello my friend here in VJ, l just want to give you an update.

My case finally made NVC, my husband receive the NVC letter yesterday.

USCIS sent it december 24, we don´t know when NVC received it, and the NVC sent it to the embassy january 2.

l am sorry l have been away but right now l have no Internet at home.

My honey l want to say good luck with your interview.

Congratulations to all the ones who has gone so far in this process.

God bless you.

YEAHHHHH Fauth II !!! Congratulations on your progress!!! :dance::dance::dance: I'm so excited and think I'm still dreaming... :) But, we are ready for this interview and to begin our lives. Let me know when your interview will be.

thumb_Picture_003.jpg

Te amo mucho mi gran amor!!!

I-130 Application: (Filed 222 days ago) Reached 7 MONTHS

04/12/2007 Filed at VSC

05/09/2007 recieved NOA I from CSC (Reached 6 MONTHS 195 days from NOA I)

05/18/2007 Filed I-129F at Chicago Office ( Filed 186 days ago) 6 MONTHS!!

05/20/2007 rec'd NOA (184 days ago for NOA I ) REACHED THE 6 MONTH MARK!!

BOTH APPLICATIONS APPROVED 11/20/2007 THANK YOU MY GOD!!

11/20/2007 Date of NOA 2 email

11/26/2007 Date of hard copy of NOA 2

12/12/07 Date NVC receives paperwork

12/14/07 K3 is sent to Lima Peru, received case number from NVC.

12/17/07 Lima Peru Embassey receives K3

01/04/08 My Honey's Medical

**** I leave today to reunite with MY HONEY!!!! ****....

01/15/08 LEAVING FOR LIMA PERU!!!

01/17/08 8:15 AM Date of Interview in Lima, Peru with my honey!

INTERVIEW WAS APPROVED!!!!

***2008 is with My Honey***********

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
faith11 , congratulations!!! we are on the same page, our case was sent to brazil on jan 04.

i tracked the package via method posted on vj, and believe or not, it just made to miami today. how slloooooowwww dhl moves? :crying:

let's hope that we don't get stuck again now, at the embassy!!! some people had a very smooth transition, hopefully we will be one of them too!

my honey, omg!!!! be strong and good luck!

Thank you mbdesousa I can hardly believe in a couple of more days ITS OVER!!! :yes::yes: I'll be with "MY HONEY" :dance::dance: Normally I am already packed but, this time I need to be more prepared then ever! I am counting the days and ready to go. Good luck to you too! :yes: I will post our experience in the Embassy after the Interview.

thumb_Picture_003.jpg

04/12/2007 Filed at VSC

Hi everybody,

Isn't interesting to see that throughout this journey to be reunited with our life partners we get an obstacle after another, and we still go through it, but yet a people like us a human like us handle our cases with all the cold blood and the careless that there is to it, and worse others made lows that truly made their own citizen just suffer from it.

I really thought I am done with all delay and bureaucracy when my case was approved, and I saw how wonderful the NVC staff were, but I all this nice feeling hit the wall when I start my process in the embassy, not waiting for interview, no, I just want the packet# 3 and here they are telling me that they have sent it 11 days ago, and we haven't received it, and in a normal mail it should not take more then 2 to 3 days, and that wasn't what got to me, what really got to me to see that around the world that's what a lot of people have been facing,

WHY? WHY WOULD THE EMBASSYS AROUND THE WORLD DELAY SENDING THE PACKET# 3?

are they trying to gain some time to study your case, well how long does it take to do so, this case has been though a lot of bureaucracy checks and re-checks enough to approve it

I really don't understand what's going on any more, and the embassy use to answer my questions in the same day (email messages) but now that I am asking them why I haven't receive my packet# 3, and if it is possible to get it through email, no answer at all it's been 3 days and they haven't email me back, and to make matter worse, calling the embassy is just useless, phone rings and no one answer, you call over and over, in may different times, but no way, nobody answers

I am starting to lose it now.. don't know what to do :(

Edited by wintime

[...Life without my WIFE... Like fifty without FIVE...=0]

hi all!

i called the USEM and they told me they have our K3 case already since Dec 20! Yipee! The girl said to wait 50-90 days for the interview *rolls eyes* i wonder what will happen to our CR1 since up until now, it hasn't completed yet.

Congrats to everyone on their approvals and interview scheds! :)

Jazzie (davejaz42107)

If you are fortunate, the CR1 will reach the US Embassy Manila before your K3 interview. Then you can request that your K3 interview become your CR1 interview.

If the CR1 petition does not reach Manla before you get your K3 visa, another option would be to fly back to Manila for the interview. A $1010 spent for a trip to the Phils should be more enjoyable than spending it on AOS.

Is that right, edp333? so even if i just left the Phils (assuming i get my visa before they schedule my cr1 interview), i can come back for the cr1 interview? has anyone ever done this before? thanks again!

Sent N400: Oct 27, 2011

NOA: Nov 1, 2011

Biometrics: Nov 16, 2011

Yellow letter date: 12/14/2011

Yellow letter received: 12/19/2011

:help:

I read and researched that packet # 3 contain the following:

- Instruction pages, and check list where have to sign at the end of it

- DS-230

- DS-156 but this to be filled online

- DS-156K

So, who ever got their packet # 3 and allready sent it out, did you had to fill and print a form called DS-2001 (NOTIFICATION OF APLLICANT READINESS)?

Also would you be kind the share what you have sent back to the embassy from packet # 3?

I am thinking to collect packet# 3 and send it to the embassy without waiting on them to send me packet# 3

Please help :help:

Congratulations Faith11, your case is moving along nicely now :thumbs:

Wintime, I agree with what you're saying about this process. There are still the occasional obstacles to get through at both the NVC and the embassy, but compared to the CSC they are still 1000 times better. It really could be that your packet 3 was lost in the mail. There are 3 cases in the UK forum, who all had their packets mailed on the 11th Dec and none of them arrived. They are just getting their new packets mailed out to them now. They'll never know whether it was the embassy or Royal Mail who messed up. Either way, most people receive their packet 3 within 1-2 weeks of the petition arriving at the London embassy.

For the packet from London, we actually have a checklist in there which we tick and return to say we have everything ready for the interview. London don't use any official form, so I've never come across the DS-2001 and can't help on that questions :(

Have you asked them to send out a replacement packet 3? Or can your embassy email you a copy of the packet like other embassy's have done for people on here?

Take care and don't let this last part of the process get you down :) You've achieved so much to get here :)

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

Timeline

Hi everybody,

Isn't interesting to see that throughout this journey to be reunited with our life partners we get an obstacle after another, and we still go through it, but yet a people like us a human like us handle our cases with all the cold blood and the careless that there is to it, and worse others made lows that truly made their own citizen just suffer from it.

I really thought I am done with all delay and bureaucracy when my case was approved, and I saw how wonderful the NVC staff were, but I all this nice feeling hit the wall when I start my process in the embassy, not waiting for interview, no, I just want the packet# 3 and here they are telling me that they have sent it 11 days ago, and we haven't received it, and in a normal mail it should not take more then 2 to 3 days, and that wasn't what got to me, what really got to me to see that around the world that's what a lot of people have been facing,

WHY? WHY WOULD THE EMBASSYS AROUND THE WORLD DELAY SENDING THE PACKET# 3?

are they trying to gain some time to study your case, well how long does it take to do so, this case has been though a lot of bureaucracy checks and re-checks enough to approve it

I really don't understand what's going on any more, and the embassy use to answer my questions in the same day (email messages) but now that I am asking them why I haven't receive my packet# 3, and if it is possible to get it through email, no answer at all it's been 3 days and they haven't email me back, and to make matter worse, calling the embassy is just useless, phone rings and no one answer, you call over and over, in may different times, but no way, nobody answers

I am starting to lose it now.. don't know what to do :(

Hi Wintime, my husbands packet took 12 days for him to recieve it. However, I didn't trust the mail so, I contacted the American Embassy and my husband went to the Embassy and picked up all the documents. I would suggest you contact the Embassy and you should be able to get all of your documents. Best of luck.

thumb_Picture_003.jpg

04/12/2007 Filed at VSC

C & J and My_Honey ..Thanks for the support

Well I have called and called and called, no one asnwers there, but after calling 50 times the person who is working on sending me the packet # 3 answered the phone, he was suppose to send it to my wife's address, but he told me that he sent it to me in US, huh :blink: , but that didn't happen I told him, and I added if he can send the whole packet# 3 to me by fax or to my email, he said he can send it by fax, and asked me my fax number, I don't have fax at home, so I gave him my work fax, and I was so happy, I went to work at almost 12:00am to pick the fax, it was hussle to do so at that time, I went back to home and looked it was the WRONG PACEKT, it belong to Immigrant Visa Applicants, not even orginzed, few things staff togather, I GOT CRAZY,

So I went to the internet to search for digital fax, and signed up for a one of the fax plan the have online, and sent a fax to the same number I got the fax from explaning the error that happened, I also called but no one asnwers, moreover I sent the same explanation via email to the embassy.

And no answer so far, so waiting waiting ... :wacko:

Our update. Meryll took her early medical at SLEC on the 7th and 8th and passed. She also met 4 other VJ members on the second day. :dancing:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good evening everyone!

I am now able to join this group finally. As of this evening, we had both 130 and K3 approved!!!!! Boy, I sure am happy and so is my husband. Even though he is very sick tonight, you could hear him grin ear to ear over the phone, lol! Now we are preparing for the interview. I will have to read the guides to see what happens next. I am glad to be back with my group again even if most of them are light years ahead of me, lol!

Good luck everyone with your interviews!

Deb

I-130

Marriage : 3/10/07

I-130 Sent : 5/17/07 transferred from NSC to CSC

I-130 NOA1 : 6/12/07 pending at CSC

Touched: 11/07/2007!!!!!! (However, no touches on I-129F)

Touched: 11/30/2007 Touched: 12/02/07 (on a Sunday) (Guess the lady actually did put on someone's desk afterall).

Touched: 12/06/07 (Hopefully this is them working on it)

Touched: 12/07/07 (Yesssss, come on approval!!!!)

Touched: 12/08/07 (Working on it even on a Saturday. What dedication!!!)

Touched: 12/12/07 (RFE)

Received RFE: 12/26/07

Sent back RFE: 12/26/07

Received in USCIS RFE mailroom: 12/27/07

Resumed case: 01/07/08

Touched: 01/08/2008

Touched: 01/09/2008 (APPROVED)

Touched: 01/10/2008

Received NOA2 by snail mail: 01/14/2008

Interview date: 08/12/2008 Put in the "black hole" of Administrative Processing

2nd Interview date: 12/08/2008 (Rescheduled on 12/22/08 due to 12/8 being a Muslin Holiday)

12/22/08: Visa denied on the basis that his mother didn't confirm our marriage. She didn't answer any questions because embassy official didn't identify herself.

07/06/09: Received Notice of Intent to Revoke

07/27/09: Sent in evidence disputing investigation findings

07/30/09: Case processing has resumed

Our update. Meryll took her early medical at SLEC on the 7th and 8th and passed. She also met 4 other VJ members on the second day. :dancing:

Congratulations on the pass on the medical. I would have loved to see some VJers on my medical day but no luck. Hopefully there might be some on my interview day (but no one seems to share my date at the moment).

Good evening everyone!

I am now able to join this group finally. As of this evening, we had both 130 and K3 approved!!!!! Boy, I sure am happy and so is my husband. Even though he is very sick tonight, you could hear him grin ear to ear over the phone, lol! Now we are preparing for the interview. I will have to read the guides to see what happens next. I am glad to be back with my group again even if most of them are light years ahead of me, lol!

Deb

Congratulations Deb, that is long overdue :dance: Just prepare yourself for a few more weeks in the CSC waiting (um... mailing ;) ) room and then you will be in the hands of the efficient part of the journey :)

On a side note: Urge, has their been any word on the interview date? I am still keeping you in my thoughts for some good news this week.

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations on the pass on the medical. I would have loved to see some VJers on my medical day but no luck. Hopefully there might be some on my interview day (but no one seems to share my date at the moment).

Good evening everyone!

Deb

Congratulations Deb, that is long overdue :dance: Just prepare yourself for a few more weeks in the CSC waiting (um... mailing ;) ) room and then you will be in the hands of the efficient part of the journey :)

On a side note: Urge, has their been any word on the interview date? I am still keeping you in my thoughts for some good news this week.

Thanks C and J! I wish you luck during your interview. I am hunkering down for my wait to the NVC.

I-130

Marriage : 3/10/07

I-130 Sent : 5/17/07 transferred from NSC to CSC

I-130 NOA1 : 6/12/07 pending at CSC

Touched: 11/07/2007!!!!!! (However, no touches on I-129F)

Touched: 11/30/2007 Touched: 12/02/07 (on a Sunday) (Guess the lady actually did put on someone's desk afterall).

Touched: 12/06/07 (Hopefully this is them working on it)

Touched: 12/07/07 (Yesssss, come on approval!!!!)

Touched: 12/08/07 (Working on it even on a Saturday. What dedication!!!)

Touched: 12/12/07 (RFE)

Received RFE: 12/26/07

Sent back RFE: 12/26/07

Received in USCIS RFE mailroom: 12/27/07

Resumed case: 01/07/08

Touched: 01/08/2008

Touched: 01/09/2008 (APPROVED)

Touched: 01/10/2008

Received NOA2 by snail mail: 01/14/2008

Interview date: 08/12/2008 Put in the "black hole" of Administrative Processing

2nd Interview date: 12/08/2008 (Rescheduled on 12/22/08 due to 12/8 being a Muslin Holiday)

12/22/08: Visa denied on the basis that his mother didn't confirm our marriage. She didn't answer any questions because embassy official didn't identify herself.

07/06/09: Received Notice of Intent to Revoke

07/27/09: Sent in evidence disputing investigation findings

07/30/09: Case processing has resumed

Thanks C. USEM is unigue becuse I have read more than once it processes more K1 visas than any other Consulate/Embassy. All 4 were K1 petitioners.

Congratulations Kelly1290!!

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello my friends how are you today?

l have a question for you here, l don´t have an interview date yet but being positive if l got the interview date for february or early march, is it still good to show at the interview my husband income taxes for 2006. They ask for the last year income taxes. This is 2008 and he doens´t have the 2007 income taxes yet. When can he start to get this new income taxes for 2007.

Thanks.

Faith11.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.