Zee Bee

Finding Love Abroad, Then Support Online for Visa Quest

211 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Someone save me a copy or two :).

now that you are famous, can we still get your autograph? :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once you are the top poster, brother charles..you get a life sized poster of the Ewok in his boxers....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

once you are the top poster, brother charles..you get a life sized poster of the Ewok in his boxers....

:help:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

ok...that I'd actually like to see... lol :content:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Pretty good article. It's true that while many of us really are in love, there are many people out there that take advantage of the system. This is why I can understand all of the long waits and everything, even if it's very hard. Wendy's story is sad though, I mean if he's willing to have her move to Albania he's probably not just looking for a green card. Tik would probably rather have me move to Thailand than her move here, she loves Thailand so much (as do I), but I think she realized that with the comparable economic and political situations in both countries, our family will be better off over here. I hope she'll like it in New York.

Yes, the comments are pretty bad, but you have to realize over half of those posters aren't educated adult Americans, but 14 - 20 year old males (or those that haven't evolved past that mentality) that haven't had the luxury and privilege of a good education.

I know I've only been here for a short time, but this online community has definitely made the process easier for me, I've found more useful information here than any site provided by the USCIS.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-Harry Burns

cheers for the article & jeers for the comments

people are so ignorant

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: Other Timeline

It's not that the commenters to the article aren't 'educated Americans'.

This is the perception most people hold of immigrants. Legal and illegal.

Just wait till you've been married a while to an immigrant. You'll be quite surprised at how people react to them. It's quite eye-opening.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Yes, the comments are pretty bad, but you have to realize over half of those posters aren't educated adult Americans, but 14 - 20 year old males (or those that haven't evolved past that mentality) that haven't had the luxury and privilege of a good education.

I wouldn't think this type of article would catch the eye of the demographic you are referring to

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Where does it mention about the token, communist who floods the site with ultra liberal propaganda? I thought for sure that would make it in the final edit.

hey, it was censored by the ultra liberal commie rag..the washington post... :whistle:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I wouldn't think this type of article would catch the eye of the demographic you are referring to

You may be surprised what kids do on the internet. I probably did ####### like that when I was that age, just posting uneducated flames on random sites, stating my retarded opinion (more towards the 14 than the 20 side for me, but I'm sure I did something like that at least once and knew kids that did it often).

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-Harry Burns

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Where does it mention about the token, communist who floods the site with ultra liberal propaganda? I thought for sure that would make it in the final edit.

hey, it was censored by the ultra liberal commie rag..the washington post... :whistle:

dammit....next time we should call our own press conference and soft ball questions to each other.

dammit....next time we should call our own press conference and soft ball questions to each other.

lol..i agree.. i am a writer for the People's Worker's Party of Amerika...i give you a call

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Timeline

:no:

nor the source...

As RJ said - Drew, wait til you are married & see what comments you get. It is astounding.