3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Any august filers lets keep in touch

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi all,

me, too, i'm an August filer. i know there are a couple of August threads floating around in here, but they seem to have so many pages to scroll through with lots of different information.

i never received an NOA1 either, but apparently it was sent my lawyer's office instead. he faxed me the papers and we have a case number. maybe you could call your visa processing center and at least get a case number? i think it may be worth a try. got nothin' to lose by a phone call...

also, my questions are:

are there any August filers out there who are processing in Vermont and who have already received their NOA2?

i know the INS website and VJ time lines are reading "6 months," but is this six months just to receive the NOA2, or six months for the entire K1 process (if indeed, inchallah, the visa is approved)?

hope everyone is well out there,

let's keep hangin' in...

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.