amal

Things we do that drive our SO's crazy

54 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Khaled hates that eveytime I eat I get a stain on the left side of my shirt on my #######, he doesn't have to look at me to know I have a stain. Everytime I see a stain I say "oh damn" or something worse and he always replys "whats the bother of being surprised its always the same place it'll never change. :oops:

he hates that I snore also like a man sometimes when I'm really really tired :D

I'm loud he hates that I'm so loud----- Hey I'm puerto rican we're loud! -_-

He hates when I call him from the kitchen he won't answer me which frustrates me, He always makes me walk into the bedroom to talk to him and after I ask the question he'll say " why do you find it necessay to scream all the time, I'm right here. Grrrr that frustrates me :ranting: :ranting:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

And I forgive you for that too. (F)

My emotional fluctuations right now. :(

Aren't your emotional fluctuations based on what your husband did with a 16 year old on myspace? And YOU are driving him crazy? That's just wrong.

Dearest Sarah,

I forgive him and myself for being foolish. We are human after all and we all make mistakes. Even though we may not realize we are fools everyday we do foolish things. Forgiveness is essential to correct our beliefs in victimhood. Neither of us are victims in this marriage as we're partners building a life together.

With love always,

Olivia (F)

Riiiiight. Keep telling yourself that!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Aren't your emotional fluctuations based on what your husband did with a 16 year old on myspace? And YOU are driving him crazy? That's just wrong.

Dearest Sarah,

I forgive him and myself for being foolish. We are human after all and we all make mistakes. Even though we may not realize we are fools everyday we do foolish things. Forgiveness is essential to correct our beliefs in victimhood. Neither of us are victims in this marriage as we're partners building a life together.

With love always,

Olivia (F)

martyr complexes are terribly boring aren't they?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dearest Sarah,

With love always,

Olivia (F)

Wow! And I don't even know you.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

The naturre of the internet- posting on a PUBLIC board invites comments from the PUBLIC. Im not saying yoru reaction is right or wrong to the comments, just offering something for consideration.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Dearest Sarah,

With love always,

Olivia (F)

ignore the azzhats :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
And I forgive you for that too. (F)

Dearest Sarah,

With love always,

Olivia (F)

Look Olivia- you shared what your husband did to you with everyone here. If you are just looking for pure support and sunshine then you came to the wrong group. Be honest with yourself. Your husband was chatting with a 16 year old on myspace. You actually are a victim of your husbands actions. You're doing a great job playing his game- forgive him for his foolishness and proceed to bring him to America. Yay for him!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

What was the topic about again? I forget ....

But while we are off topic, I have a question. If someone does post something f'ed up that their SO did because in that moment they felt they had no one to relate to. Then the various responses here concluded that the person should kick their SO to the curb. Then that poster goes through doubts, worry, fear of being alone, whatever you call it. Is that not allowed here?

Just want to make sure I have the rules down so I can give some of the newbies, who have asked for advice my opinion. Which today is don't post about anything outside of immigration questions. Everything else comes back to bite you in the azz.

Then again, if you are having that kind of doubt - I would NOT rush into anything at all. What's wrong with postponing for a while and taking another couple months and visits just to be sure.

Anyway, just my two cents. Carry on with the happy endings and bashing :)

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ignore the azzhats :thumbs:

this coming from the most misogynistic poster on this board is just too funny.

:bonk: back under your bridge.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

But while we are off topic, I have a question. If someone does post something f'ed up that their SO did because in that moment they felt they had no one to relate to. Then the various responses here concluded that the person should kick their SO to the curb. Then that poster goes through doubts, worry, fear of being alone, whatever you call it. Is that not allowed here?

Just want to make sure I have the rules down so I can give some of the newbies, who have asked for advice my opinion. Which today is don't post about anything outside of immigration questions. Everything else comes back to bite you in the azz.

Then again, if you are having that kind of doubt - I would NOT rush into anything at all. What's wrong with postponing for a while and taking another couple months and visits just to be sure.

I learned the hard way that the internet is public and that anything you type here is up for grabs. My nana always said never put anything down in writing that you don't want the whole world to see. She's very right. I also read somewhere never type anything on the internet that you don't want your future boss to see. That one makes me think a bit though I still put things down that I'd rather my future boss doesn't read. lol.

In any event, Olivia uses this board to communicate with her husband, so in my opinion I cannot take anything at face value and whenever she posts I'm assuming that it's for his benefit. That is why I don't really respond. To me lately she's trying to tell him that she forgives him and that she's trying to get help, since apparently that's what is going to keep them together. My opinion, Olivia, is that unless you are very comfortable with the idea of your husband constantly cheating or even getting a cowife, I'd really think hard before bringing him here. I hope you are being totally honest with your counselor and not being selective because it is a wonderful opportunity for you to perhaps have some light shed on the dynamics of your situation.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

Bashing? I think that what he did is messed up. Am I not allowed to share my opinion? Why is it ok for you to say don't rush into anything, but it's not ok for me to say that I think she is making a mistake? Olivia doesn't have to even listen to anyone's opinion but that doesn't mean that we can't say what we think or what we would do in her situation.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

As you have just done :thumbs:

Timeline

I learned the hard way that the internet is public and that anything you type here is up for grabs. My nana always said never put anything down in writing that you don't want the whole world to see. She's very right. I also read somewhere never type anything on the internet that you don't want your future boss to see. That one makes me think a bit though I still put things down that I'd rather my future boss doesn't read. lol.

In any event, Olivia uses this board to communicate with her husband, so in my opinion I cannot take anything at face value and whenever she posts I'm assuming that it's for his benefit. That is why I don't really respond. To me lately she's trying to tell him that she forgives him and that she's trying to get help, since apparently that's what is going to keep them together. My opinion, Olivia, is that unless you are very comfortable with the idea of your husband constantly cheating or even getting a cowife, I'd really think hard before bringing him here. I hope you are being totally honest with your counselor and not being selective because it is a wonderful opportunity for you to perhaps have some light shed on the dynamics of your situation.

How dare you bash Olivia and her husband! Only positive opinions are welcome here! :)

I do agree with you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Bashing? I think that what he did is messed up. Am I not allowed to share my opinion? Why is it ok for you to say don't rush into anything, but it's not ok for me to say that I think she is making a mistake? Olivia doesn't have to even listen to anyone's opinion but that doesn't mean that we can't say what we think or what we would do in her situation.

Excuse me Sarah but did I call your name? Or refer to your post? I know you personally and if I have a problem with you specifically I know how to reach you. I think bashing takes place all over the site and I think a whole lotta fairy tailin' goes on too. What gives me the right to post what I did? The fact that its a public forum. The fact that in some cases some of the users may chat and know each other outside the group could be another reason.

So unless I specifically pointed you out, and I ask you to please call me on it. Lighten up.

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.