Beauty for Ashes

Jinns anyone?

Do you or your husband believe in Jinns?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do your husband believe in Jinns?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you believe in Jinns?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you even know what a Jinn is?

• Yes
    • No

37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, No, Yes

Ditto.

Although, we can use stories of the jinns to scare the kids (11 yrs old). But, they are big scaredy cats! They get scared when the lights go out, when they hear the name Dracula, or when I hide behind the door and then jump out and scream while they are all quiet and watching cartoons. :lol::devil::lol: Bwaahhahahahhaaaaa! Bwawaaahahahaaaaa !!!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

addiction-zoom.gif

They like to play arcade games!!! YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
No, No, Yes

Ditto.

Although, we can use stories of the jinns to scare the kids (11 yrs old). But, they are big scaredy cats! They get scared when the lights go out, when they hear the name Dracula, or when I hide behind the door and then jump out and scream while they are all quiet and watching cartoons. :lol::devil::lol: Bwaahhahahahhaaaaa! Bwawaaahahahaaaaa !!!

Meanie!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
he said he's saying hi to the Jinns.

:blink:

In case you're interested in a proper du'a for entering the house When returning home from Fortification of the Muslim online.

nope that's not what he says. He is saying hi to them. He leaves the Quran on the tape player while he is out too. Not sure if it's for them or not though.

If it's Sura Al-Buqra - then yes, it dispels them.

Sura Al-Buqra - if read - is said to dispel jinn from a home/area.

I heard a story of an angry crowd throwing stones in Jordan - a group of nasty people led by one really nasty person. (doing something quite unjust.) Someone turned on a tape player with Sura Buqra playing on it. They threw stones at the tape player until it broke. Sure, they exist.

Put it in perspective:

If someone from today went back 1500 years to the Prophet's time, and told people there are animals called bacteria you can't see. There are millions that live all over your body, inside your body, and all over everything on the planet, and they make you sick - what would people say to you? What would they think?

They'd laugh at you - call you a fool - and say you're making things up. Just because you don't know how to see them (yet), doesn't mean they don't exist.

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Put it in perspective:

If someone from today went back 1500 years to the Prophet's time, and told people there are animals called bacteria you can't see. There are millions that live all over your body, inside your body, and all over everything on the planet, and they make you sick - what would people say to you? What would they think?

They'd laugh at you - call you a fool - and say you're making things up. Just because you don't know how to see them (yet), doesn't mean they don't exist.

Not denying the possibility that something exists and believing in it are two different things, IMO. That's right -just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but neither does it mean that it does. Just because it turns out bacteria are real, what does that have to do with jinns?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.