jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well I am only 118 posts away from that next heart...and I took a break from VJ for a few months so I fell behind :blush:

Just cause we doan chat like yuh nah mean yuh can take wey our titles...we earned dem titles fi skills other dan chattin' :whistle::innocent::lol:

:lol:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
U know Saggi's are THE best in the WHOLE wide world...hahhaaa :lol::yes:

When yuh Burthdeh, Kimmy?

Gill

Dec 7th...pearl harbour day :lol:can u tell mi neva know nuttin bout pearl habour til mi ketch a farrin :lol::no:

Yuh a HOT DYAM MESS!!! :lol::lol: ...Mine is December 20th...it's 'Gillian graced the world wid har presence DAY' :jest::lol::lol: Ken's is December 12th ... Saggis are good people Man...likkle crazy and doan git pon wi bad side...but good hall deh same!

Blessed,

Gill

Saggis are the best :thumbs: My birthday is 12/21 and Damien is 12/11...that's close.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jonesie is fine and resting at home. She is still having contractions, but they have slowed down considerably.

I didn't get granted a divorce today. The judge wants to see my ex in court. He is illegal, and barely accepts my calls because I filed for the divorce. The judge stated that they will serve him notice at his last known address. We can't get scheduled for the trial calendar until after the first of the year. If he doesn't show up, the judge will hold him in contempt and grant my divorce. I know it seems like a small delay, but in my heart it is huge.

I'm hurting right now because I have to cancel my trip to Jamaica that was scheduled for 12/30 to 1/12. I'm hurting because I have been wanting this divorce for the last three years, and I can't get it. I'm hurting because I can't be with Aron. I can't file paperwork, I'm just stuck here all alone in pain. I don't have a timeline, a countdown, nothing to look forward to regarding my future. I have an albatross hanging on my neck, draining me for everything I have.

I give up. My journey is over. I don't have the heart or strength to go through all of this anymore. I will face the fact that maybe Aron and I really aren't meant to be.

Jawi.

Jawi,

hang in there and never stop going after something you want. The days are moving faster than you think. The new year is just about here.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good mawnin all..IT IS FRIDAY !!! :lol:

Jawi hunny we miss yah and hope ur pain subsides...Ok i wanna share the news with everyone NO I'M NOT PREGGO..well at least not yet ! :hehe: Hubby got a little job...something to keep him occupied and not BORED !!

walk good everyone

Kimmy

PS. I HAVE TO COME TO WORK ON SUNDAY CAUSE THIS PLACE DECIDED TO GIVE NEW DESKS AND NOT CLOSE EARLY FOR US TO PACK UP.... :(:bonk::ranting::ranting::diablo:

Gill

Dec 7th...pearl harbour day :lol:can u tell mi neva know nuttin bout pearl habour til mi ketch a farrin :lol::no:

Yuh a HOT DYAM MESS!!! :lol::lol: ...Mine is December 20th...it's 'Gillian graced the world wid har presence DAY' :jest::lol::lol: Ken's is December 12th ... Saggis are good people Man...likkle crazy and doan git pon wi bad side...but good hall deh same!

Blessed,

Gill

Saggis are the best :thumbs: My birthday is 12/21 and Damien is 12/11...that's close.

WE HAVE A COUPLE SAGGIS HERE HUH... :yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone.......TGIF...... :dance::dance::dance:

I called NVC and listened to the automated system.....They have updated their system to say that they have received the checklist letter documents and it is under review......

Still keeping my fingers crossed that something soon changes to case complete!

I hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving and I will catch up with everyone later!

Peace & Love,

Tonya

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:jest:**********FRIDAY CHUCKLE********** :jest:

:dancing::dancing: ARRRRIGHT FOLKS ...WE MADE IT!!!!! :dance: WOO-HOO :dance: And lets not forget next week is a SHORT week!!! :dance::dance:

So everyone, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...And BE SAFE!!!

Love ya'll (L), (I honestly mean that...I don't know WHAT I would do without ya'll1 :luv::luv: )

Blessed,

Gill

P.S.- Congrats Kimmy...that's GREAT news!!!!!! Jawi, Sweets...take you time in moving around and feel better soon!!

********************************************************************************

Inna mi pants

A Jamaican guy enters a resturant and while sitting at his table he notices a gorgeous woman sitting at another table alone. he calls the waiter over and asks for a bottle of the most expensive champagne to be sent over to her knowing that if she accepts it she will be his.

The waiter gets the bottle and quickly takes it over to the young lady, saying that its from the gentleman. she looks at the champagne and decides to send a note back to the jamaican, the note reads...

"For me to accept this bottle you need to have a mercedes in your garage, a million in the bank and 9 inches in your trousers."

After Reading this note the Jamaican sends back a note of his own, it reads...

"Jus su yuh know...me av a bran new Benz an a bran new Bimma park up inna mi yard, an mi av over 10 million inna de bank but nuhbaddy an mi mean NUHBADDY nah gon mek mi cut 3 inch off a wah mi av inna mi pants...suh yuh can jus sen back di champagne!"

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
:jest:**********FRIDAY CHUCKLE********** :jest:

:dancing::dancing: ARRRRIGHT FOLKS ...WE MADE IT!!!!! :dance: WOO-HOO :dance: And lets not forget next week is a SHORT week!!! :dance::dance:

So everyone, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...And BE SAFE!!!

Love ya'll (L), (I honestly mean that...I don't know WHAT I would do without ya'll1 :luv::luv: )

Blessed,

Gill

P.S.- Congrats Kimmy...that's GREAT news!!!!!! Jawi, Sweets...take you time in moving around and feel better soon!!

********************************************************************************

Inna mi pants

A Jamaican guy enters a resturant and while sitting at his table he notices a gorgeous woman sitting at another table alone. he calls the waiter over and asks for a bottle of the most expensive champagne to be sent over to her knowing that if she accepts it she will be his.

The waiter gets the bottle and quickly takes it over to the young lady, saying that its from the gentleman. she looks at the champagne and decides to send a note back to the jamaican, the note reads...

"For me to accept this bottle you need to have a mercedes in your garage, a million in the bank and 9 inches in your trousers."

After Reading this note the Jamaican sends back a note of his own, it reads...

"Jus su yuh know...me av a bran new Benz an a bran new Bimma park up inna mi yard, an mi av over 10 million inna de bank but nuhbaddy an mi mean NUHBADDY nah gon mek mi cut 3 inch off a wah mi av inna mi pants...suh yuh can jus sen back di champagne!"

:lol::lol: I read these jokes to all here at work and we love it........

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good mawnin all..IT IS FRIDAY !!! :lol:

Jawi hunny we miss yah and hope ur pain subsides...Ok i wanna share the news with everyone NO I'M NOT PREGGO..well at least not yet ! :hehe: Hubby got a little job...something to keep him occupied and not BORED !!

walk good everyone

Kimmy

PS. I HAVE TO COME TO WORK ON SUNDAY CAUSE THIS PLACE DECIDED TO GIVE NEW DESKS AND NOT CLOSE EARLY FOR US TO PACK UP.... :(:bonk::ranting::ranting::diablo:

Gill

Blessed,

Gill

WE HAVE A COUPLE SAGGIS HERE HUH... :yes:

Super Congrats Kimmy on hubby getting the job...that in the house thing was driving mr jengles bonkers..

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that my Senators office just called me back and told me that they are starting an official inquiry as to the status of my NOA2! It's not the actual thing, but at least someone is working on it! :thumbs:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey you all:

Good afternoon. I was called into work today and am just tryign to catch up with everything that is happening. Jonesie, I hope all goes well with your delivery.

Jawi, Jawi my love, my heart aches for the pain and hurt you are feeling. We on the yardie thread is sending you a great big group hug and lots of shoulders to cry on. As everyon has said, do not give up the struggle. Remember, he never gives us more than we can bear. I guess everyone else has said what I am feeling and want to say, but I trying not to reinvent the wheel. Just remember that we all love and support you in whatever decision you do make.

Much Love

Claire

Thank you so much Claire, and I know that your words are truly hearfelt. I will be fine. I felt so bad for leaning into my own understanding. :(

Mya can’t get enough of him, and she wants to feel every inch of his 10 inch anaconda. So, she spreads her legs and hips further apart, and bends low at the waist until her hands are now on the soft green grass. Tradee chokes back a deep growl, and puts his hands on Mya’s taut thighs. He pulls her legs back and around his waist. Mya balances herself by keeping her hands firmly planted, and she begins rolling her waist like an tidal wave. Tradee and Mya expertly work each other as their passion ebbs and flows. Neither of them utter a word, and the only sound coming from them is the sound of their cavernous moans and the sweet sound of their coupled bodies.*[/i]

Yuh mek mi bruk mi husband :innocent::devil:

oooooo...Mi neva do a ting. :innocent::whistle:

Jawi yur explanation of the "Pregnancy Shadow" is sooo true. My mother and sisters nose spread like crazy and my sister get the dirty neck thang.....so not pretty. I'm scared what I'll look like when I get preggers. I just want to get pregnant and buy cute maternity clothes! Ha ha. Oh Lawd I need to get knocked up!! :wacko:

I'm so glad that I didn't get the pregnancy mask with either of my boys. I heard that it is more common with girls because they rob their mother's of their beauty while they are "baking in the oven". :wacko:

Jawi,

Your story is just AWESOME! I just started reading it, and I'm already on pg. 16. You should write a book.

On another note, I can not post on VJ from my home computer :unsure: I can read the posts, but when I try to post, it gives me an error message and disconnects me from online! Has anyone else had this happen?

Thanks Rhonda! I'm glad you joined us. Aron told me not to write another word on the board, and to make you all buy the book. :lol:

Mi ear nuff stories bout Shotta inna school, and mi faas bad. Mi wan fe knoa whaa ie feel like tuh. Mi rooks hoff both of oonu same time. When mi belly swell, mi neva knoa who breed mi.

:angry: I knew she was a no good skettle :ranting: I liked the Rasta from the start - even though you guys all bashed him ;)

me too. :yes::thumbs:

**********THURSDAY CHUCKLE**********

WOO-HOO...Almost there Guys!! C'mon one more full day to go!! :thumbs:

Jawi, this one's for you!!

xoxox

Blessed,

Gill

Rastaman Visit

A RASTAMAN WENT TO VISIT AN OLD FAMILY FRIEND. RASTAMAN KNOCK PON DI

DOOR

AND SMADDY INSIDE SEH: " A WHO DAT"

RASTAMAN----- " I AND I, JAH RASTAFARI, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORD:

CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, SON OF HAILE SELASSIE I"

THE PERSON INSIDE REPLIED: "A ME ONE DEY YAH, AN MI NAH OPEN DE DOOR

FI SO MUCH AH OONU".

DWL. :lol: Reminds me of Tradee's long greeting at Melodee's door. :lol: waaaaaaaaaiiieeee

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Good Morning! TGIF :dance: :dance: This weekend is finally here :yes:

Congrats to your hubby Kimmy! I hope he enjoys the job :)

Hubby is a Saggitarius...his birthday is 11/27. I don't know too much about what all that means :blush:

Seems like there is a lot of birthdays coming up soon :dance:

I hope you hear something positive back from your senator Gill!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :dance:

Kimmy - congrats on hubby getting the job...too bad about working on Sunday :( are you getting paid for it or are you salary?

Deyoung - good that they are getting involved :yes: sometimes you gotta flex on them to get things done!

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
(((Jonesie))) I hope you are able to stay comfortable til that baby boy comes! Keep up the walking, climbing stairs, eating spicy foods and rooksing ;) That boy will be here in no time!

Baby shower # 2 is tomorrow so that will keep my mind occupied. Today will be more walking, sitting on the exercise ball, rooksing, and twiddling my thumbs :lol: I'm glad to be at home but this has to be the most boring part of all (sitting at home with nothing to do).

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BWOY ow oonu love fe iggle so? Mi nuh finish read yet. Mi tink mi ago find de stopping part and post...den mi buk up on all de comments. Mi his getting tired...LAWD!

WORD OF THE DAY: EVILOUS

Henry and I are dealing with some recurring identity theft issues. When I checked one of our accounts last night smaddy had tried AGAIN to pay their FAT TMOBILE bill with our checking acct. When Henry came home and I told him, he took off his cap, threw it down and said:

"Bwoy! Ah true me ah try fe have patience wid dis internet ting, but yuh see me, bwoy me ah tell you..[scratches his head]...ah why deese dyam tief dem inna dis place so evilous, mon??!!! Ah two double shift me jus werk. Wah mek dem cyan guh fine wuk!?? Dem evilous me tell you.....bwoy..[walking upstairs] bwoy me ah tell yuh...........mumble mumble"

:)

DWLPUMS....I love evilous and Lexcus instead Lexxus. waaaaaaiiiieee :lol: :lol: PS I hope everything works out with your checking account. :pray:

You go girl :thumbs: I'm a bit of an exhibitionist too. The most crazy place in Jamaica was in the ocean, underneath the Catamaran that Tony used to work on - with about 75 people in the boat above us!! :devil: I also did it on a jet ski once in Florida :whistle:

oooooo under the Catamaran sound so wonderful. I'm going to have to try that one for real! Nice and cozy and private...just make sure they don't start the engines while I buss ile. :thumbs:

Morning!

Why can't it be Friday already?! :angry: I am so sick of my job but what's new, right?!

Elizabeth~ That is so messed up. I hope you get it all resolved. Evilous Oh the words that are added to the vocab on a daily basis :lol:

Yardiewife, remember to stay thankful that you have a job to be sick and tired of...nuff blessings and respect.

mi neva hear dat one, but different dialect wid different parish. St Anns Bay mi man a bawn an grow - him mek mi laff wid "Pleasant Good Evelin" (evening) and "Ray Tay Tay" (kinda like how we say "Blah Blah Blah" here in the Bay Area)

Pleasant Good Evelin is definitely St. Anns Bay...waaaaaiiiiieeeee. I love to hear Mr. Jonesie fill me in on the latest suss, and he goes RAY TAY TAY and XYZ. kikikiki :lol:

AMEN!!!! My ex-husband tried to tek pum shot wid my first son...needless fi seh deh bloodcle*t camera almost hen hup a tek 'im pum shot!!! :bonk::angry: I jumped up offa deh bed so quick and screaming, running around the room! The Doctor was like "MRS. JONES(ex last name), you do realize that an infant is trying to come out of your #######, dont you!" He was British so it sound even more proper...I was like ..."oh yeah"....and went back pon tuh pushing...wid NO MORE CAMERA!!! :lol:

Gill

DWL @ Gill! FAAADDDAAA!!! Mi can just pictra yuh wid de hospital gown and bootie dem running around de room like a mad ooman. :lol:

LIESSSS!!

Jamaican men nuh bow :whistle:

Great story!!

Well mi can attest dat dem do. Yaadie man (lifeguard) did this EXACT thing for me. I'll never find another love so fine...someone who understands... :lol: Thanks for the compliment and for reading.

Wow, I'm on page 43 of the thread already. And I just started reading it yesterday! It's addicting. Now I see why all you ladies been hiding out over here on this thread

kikikiki. I tried to read the entire thing over one night, and only made it to page 25. You are good!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.