jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey you all:

Good afternoon. I was called into work today and am just tryign to catch up with everything that is happening. Jonesie, I hope all goes well with your delivery.

Jawi, Jawi my love, my heart aches for the pain and hurt you are feeling. We on the yardie thread is sending you a great big group hug and lots of shoulders to cry on. As everyon has said, do not give up the struggle. Remember, he never gives us more than we can bear. I guess everyone else has said what I am feeling and want to say, but I trying not to reinvent the wheel. Just remember that we all love and support you in whatever decision you do make.

Much Love

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So if I might interrupt, seeing the word broughtupsy brought back memories.

We had this discussion ages ago, but what are your favorite Jmaican words.

I vote for sufferation, studyration and gravelicious. :yes:

Whahhhaaa! I have never heard that word, but I love it and gotta use it now!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:o:lol::lol: You are so bad!

Shhhh!!! Don't tell anyone :devil::innocent::lol:

Cho. Dem know aready! yuh famous now since you ah win throphy an ting feh bubblin. meh hear seh dem a mek it wan olympic sport just fe you! :dance::lol:

:lol: Off to Bejing for me! :lol:

As for favorite JA words...hmmm...

I always laugh when A yells out "bumbat" or "brown dog"

I love broughtupsy and sufferation :lol:

I will have to think of some more...

Timeline

ahahahaa..i was crazy at work today..but u guys are lunatics.... :lol::lol: u had me rollin with those favorite words :)

hubby always seh..pppl "PRE" and 'im a whole a "MEDS"...:)..I love gravalicious dat def brings me back..ahhaa :lol::yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

well hubby and the guy friends used it in regards to trying to pick up girls. Like they had to be on top of their game to pass the "exam". They used to go around talking about all the girls and their "exam pressures"

I am guessing a lot of the slang words will vary by group of people/parish. I can totally understand hubby and his family/friends/community. When we traveled to Westmoreland to visit extended family...even hubby didn't know what all they were saying :lol:

Timeline
well hubby and the guy friends used it in regards to trying to pick up girls. Like they had to be on top of their game to pass the "exam". They used to go around talking about all the girls and their "exam pressures"

I am guessing a lot of the slang words will vary by group of people/parish. I can totally understand hubby and his family/friends/community. When we traveled to Westmoreland to visit extended family...even hubby didn't know what all they were saying :lol:

ahhaa :lol::yes: soo true..i can jus imagine when they get di talkin :)

Pretty much every parish have their own likkle dialect

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi...here are some smilies you should use in your story :whistle:

sex.gif

1_4_85.gif

This one especially for those still seperated by distance:

sex.gif

oooo...would you be surprised that these made me blush? ha-ha. I looked away like I was watching a blue movie or something....waaaaaiiiieeee...

:blush::innocent::whistle:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

sex.gif

1_4_85.gif

sex.gif

oooo...would you be surprised that these made me blush? ha-ha. I looked away like I was watching a blue movie or something....waaaaaiiiieeee...

ahhaa..wah !! afta dem deh scene inna fi u tory u nuffi blush fi nuttin :devil:

Timeline

I love sufferation and boderation (botheration)...flim...pictra and deestant. :D:thumbs::lol: Anybody care to tell me where the story stopped? I'm too lazy to go back and look for it. I have a little more for you...hurry nuh!

ahhaa..wah !! afta dem deh scene inna fi u tory u nuffi blush fi nuttin :devil:

I told you that I don't like watching...kikikikiki

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

hahahah...mi tink u lef off wid Fitz and Toya :whistle:..no a lie Mya buss Melodee #######

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline

Didn't we leave off with the altercation between Mya and Melodee? :huh:

sex.gif

1_4_85.gif

sex.gif

:lol: And to think I only posted the "decent" ones. Some of them were straight up blue movie material...but I didn't want to get banned :innocent:

Timeline

*kiss teet* oonu nuh help! Mi have fe go back tuh page 12 fe see where mi left off...cha!

*Mya balls up into the fetal position away from Tradee. She is not sure why Melodee’s presence upset her so much. It’s not like she had a clue what she said in the yard; all she knew was that Melodee obviously found her and Tradee’s position hilarious. Mya knew that she hated Melodee for causing so much pain to Tradee. However, if she was honest with herself, she would admit that she was insanely jealous of Melodee. The jealousy was blinding, and made her want to mar Melodee…to scar her beyond recognition. Mya had never been jealous around another woman. But, she knew that Tradee had been carrying an unrequited love for Mya for years…until recently.

Melodee was stunning. A photographer would kill to capture her high cheekbones and amazing bone structure. She had the body grown men would grovel and beg for. Mya felt fat and frumpy around her. She felt that her stomach had already swollen to twenty times its current size. Would Tradee still love her when her figure disappeared…when her nose spread across her face…when her neck darkened…when her ankles swelled grotesquely? Did she truly trust Tradee around a beautiful, thin woman? She knew without a doubt that she would have never been able to trust Tran with another woman.*

Tradee: Mya…baby. I’ll be right back. I’m going outside to see if Melodee is still here okay. I need you to trust me to handle this babes. Just trust me and our love zeen? Mya? Are you going to answer me? Mya please.

Mya: GO. I’m fine. I just want to be alone.

Tradee: I’m going to put water on for tea. Do you need anything else baby?

Mya: huummmpphff. No.

*Tradee puts water in a kettle and lights the stove. He stalks over to the door, preparing for battle. When he opens the door, he finds Melodee sitting on the verandah smoking a spliff. Her leg is jumping in rhythm with her muddled nerves. Melodee attempts to mirror Tradee’s calm demeanor. However, her hands shake violently, in betrayal of her act.

Tradee walks up to her angrily.*

Tradee: What do you want? When I saw you last, I told you that I never wanted to lay eyes on you again. That holds true for you and my brother. You both deserve each other.

Melodee: Tradee mi and yuh need fe chat. Mi nuh rate yuh brodda hennymore. Im neva de right man fe mi. Mi try fe mek im de man mi knoa yuh tuh be. Mi reget de day mi give yuh bun Rasta. Mi knoa yuh still check mi doan? Mi dere ah mi modda yaad. Mi his lonely baby. Mi can mek yuh happy Rasta.

Tradee: Yuh nuh tuh brite eh? Whaa mek yuh tink mi woulden eva rooks yuh hagen? Mi nuh rate yuh star. My nuh give yuh bly. Mi dun talk. Likkle more.

Melodee: Wait Rasta! Beg yuh fe a smalls. Mi need fe go tuh Ochi, and mi neva have de ends.

Tradee: Wooiieee. Yuh neva come fe check mi. Yuh come fe beg money doan? Rude gyal nuh heasy.

Melodee: *Walks over to Tradee, and tries to caress his wide chest. Melodee lowers her voice and glances at Tradee through her long lashes.* Rasta let de brownin gwaan back tuh de hotel nuh. Mek mi prove mi nuh lyiad. Mi pums wet hup fe yuh when mi see yuh rooks de gyal hoff. Mi yout yuh nice! Mi wan some hof yuh hot wuk baby.

Tradee: *Tradee removes Melodee’s hands from his chest, and he squeezes her fingers until she drops to the ground.* *calmly and with a voice of icy steel* Do not touch me again…EVER. The ooman in my bed is my wife. If you try to disrespect her again, I will make you wish for death. Do you understand? I want you off my property now.

*Tradee turns on his heel, and walks back into the house just as the kettle begins to whistle. He closes the door firmly in Melodee’s speechless face.*

*Melodee walks back to her mother’s home. She views her unkempt appearance, and touches her busted lip tenderly. Her right eye is darkening in the shape of Mya's fist. How would she be able to explain this to the stock broker? How would she make it to Ochi with no money. She told him that she didn’t need a ride because she was sure that she would have the money for taxi fare. Melodee refuses to call Shotta. She fingers the business card, and wonders about starting life over in farrin.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Melodee mek mi fine out!...u's a HOE to..but wah mi a seh from u rooks di 2bredda dem mi know..neva mine...Jawi..continue :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.